It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Conspirators

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"But I can use it against conspirators in more ways then one, Maker"? Are you the one doing this? About 14 months after head was bothering me I came here one of the few places I have freedom of speech for help with possible out of control telepathy.
Neighbors threw fit saw lots of town I used to know and all seemed strangely on cue.. are you reading my mind? I have an implant maybe 1 of 30,000 brain pacemakers already in people I dont know, I have records to prove it. I was thinking if their is an electrical unit attached to my brain if you use powerful radar guns aimed at implant to listen in on thoughts / conciousness.
I read your post about paranormal broadcast on new years and my powers only go through tv on other end not at home to all live feeds , like scanner. This I am almost sure of after over a year I can watch them react and interact almost on cue or see them look around strangely with thoughts or pictures I guess theory thats why I came here I need help shutting it off. Would of caused bigger problem by now year and 1/2.

If this is real I could get help in shutting it off and people might want to see if it is real. I tried talking to them about it dismissed me as crazy , I think I found a few other people on this site who might know about this but remain quiet so its just going to keep going and going. If its possible which theoretically could be a few ways?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If your doing this preaching about the devil, 05 I went online with frameup. I got a life sentence cause of this an arguably patriot act. Beast with head wound anti-christ? Castrated 3 hemmorrages made me a columbiner cause looked psycotic and dangerous by when high school, ended their soiciety their system.
I went online cause of passive aggressive incubus and new found glory possiblely insulting me in music . I didnt know what happened didnt plan it Manson devoted whole album to columbiners I dont think thats what they wanted maybe joked around we are going to be famous now. My story is of injustice retarded # by children in middle school and high school led up to this. I dont think I am the devil 's christ or against christ teachings just some parts of prophecy fit.
Could you help me out with my problem? with people hearing thoughts or reacting to them? I think my neighbors are all strung out patiently waiting for someone to do something. When I stay up all night I dont know if they can get much sleep hear shi ette in backround sometimes thats extremely out of place normally.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Mabus, can you respond back to this if you are on tonight or sometime It will be in your profile. You say a lot of strange things that sound strange or maybe familiar. I shouldnt have telepathic powers if stress and a number of things led to periods of time where I questioned things adding up abstracts or strategic distortion. You say a lot of strange things and seem to be purposely cryptic and this could just be one interpretation there just seems to be a coherency.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join