It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Conspirators

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I name any through defining alone. And how I define only.

When they (of two federal law enforcement agencies) have them (self) own blame: Like Poof! Why? Since allowing self-cross. But the main involvement must blame main involvement a way. Why? It's such a program folding in on itself from a point first. Then after a way is seen, the whole main involvment (the rest) trying to hide extra involvement, go poof! And also after that, other (more of other outside those two federal agencies) trying to hide, after they have seen the rest (the whole main involvement) "go poof", then confess a name ("Ignorance" through saying or thinking: Jesus or Christ or God or Father or Lord or Allah) which make them (such more such other) go poof!

It is how any conspirators must go when ultimately against own selves. Such indeed sinned together indirect and direct.

Any one else which see those which go poof, which dont go poof, then see individuality sever off any negative conspirators not it though "to" it. That lead into: Captivity; that must go into: Captivity.

Live on this, one, you should see in when issue "great power and glory". Mabus will.

Now, you define Dead Conspirators. And do not henge on above individual defining. Go defining alone. And try not going ka-poof with conspiring anywhere on anyone, unless you do accept a deal for it by Satan.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
?!!!

Wow...

Even baked and buzzed I cannot decipher what you are saying here Mab...

I actually look forward to your posts, 'cause it's like solving a puzzle with several missing pieces...

But I'll have to pass on this one...

puff, puff, pass...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I agree. I can't make heads or tails of that post.

Anyone have a good gibberish to English translator?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just... "Wow!"

What the hell are they teaching in schools these days anyway? I guess you really don't need communication skills to become a productive member of society anymore. That's why we're in schools... to learn to move money. This does not look like some sort of language barrier issue given the use of certain words and phrases.

It would also seem the OP didn't feel it important enough to clarify or respond to their own thread but for their sake I'm hoping that some sort of exotic chemical combo is to blame. It could also be a case of that "sleep browsing" we've been hearing so much about lately.

Well, it's original I guess... sort of...

[edit on 29-12-2008 by spectre76]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've read this guy's posts before he always talks like this it must be on purpose or maybe he's some savant or something I dunno. Hey, magus with a b, stop it.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What if his English is really bad? Imagine Borat trying to get something across on ATS
. I will try my best. Two Agencies made some conspirators or I guess theorists disappear. Something about a program imploding...someone else saw it and figured there was extra involvement from somewhere...when the people disappear they say God, Allah, or something right before they disappear?
The conspirators must conspire in a certain way and have sinned indirectly and directly. Which your guess is as good as mine. Something about Mabus doing it. And he finishes by telling us not to disappear while doing what we do and that we will have a deal with Satan? This thread delivers.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Unfortunately, your translation didn't help the headache I got from reading the OP

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

I think you are spot on dude...

At least in where loose interpretation is considered kosher...

IF you are correct, doesn't that mean mabus is omnipotent?

content edit...

[edit on 12/29/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't know where you got omnipotent from but I guess he is...in a special kind of way. Lets just say that Titus Bramble is the greatest centrehalf to grace the back line of any EPL team within the past century.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by nastalgik]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
To me...

First thoughts.

Internet language translation filter.

But then i re-read it 'fairly baked and buzzed' myself, and I too cannot grasp the essence of the message.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
"No longer hear ignorant, me, on the other side outside reach of town (4 letters even)."--Makaveli

Implying DEAD CONSPIRATORS how standing like poof current.

Up next it is blame "AWAY" a way.

Check left side the neck. Such neck even not shown.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So someone was implying that they were currently going poof?
Honestly guys keep this thread open because this makes ATS much better.
No offense Mabus but at least speak in your native language if you aren't English so that someone could translate for us.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

"No longer hear ignorant, me, on the other side outside reach of town (4 letters even)."--Makaveli

Implying DEAD CONSPIRATORS how standing like poof current.

Up next it is blame "AWAY" a way.

Check left side the neck. Such neck even not shown.

Holy $hit...

I think we are being toyed with - linguistically, mind you, but toyed with none the less...!

mabus...you own us don't you..?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I thought I knew this person in my town or neighborhood because of some similarities or what it meant to me when I read it. Like deciphering something with pieces of info. I used to think she was mad at a columbine event and going back and forth with she is satan then talking to satan ( I thought implying me). I cant make sense of this thread though, I offered her several pieces of advice in the past about writing and or getting medicine. Its probably something with the devil though.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Like poof vs go poof...

Different indeed, though "like poof" must also go poof through since come on here (this), trying for making "these".

Trying isn't correct enough.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by P. O. W.
I thought I knew this person in my town or neighborhood because of some similarities or what it meant to me when I read it. Like deciphering something with pieces of info. I used to think she was mad at a columbine event and going back and forth with she is satan then talking to satan ( I thought implying me). I cant make sense of this thread though, I offered her several pieces of advice in the past about writing and or getting medicine. Its probably something with the devil though.

WTF?!

Dude...please tell me that was an attempt, a decent one at that, to mimic mabus..?

We don't need two...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
double post due to double tokes...

[edit on 12/29/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Like poof vs go poof...

Different indeed, though "like poof" must also go poof through since come on here (this), trying for making "these".

Trying isn't correct enough.

I politely ask you to explain that again.

Thankyou.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is my last one. Pretending to disappear and actually disappearing. If someone wants to disappear they have to disappear (orly?) through these forums while trying to make these (I guess theories?) I retire. Someone else take the reigns for the translation job.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have been following several of her threads for different parts of 6 months I had a long dialogue with her in the past. I dont know what she means sometimes talking about satan revelations. Mabus-- the name comes from Nostradamus 3rd antichrist to attack 1999. Sometimes she says she is the devil sometimes not talking to or knows about the devil, I dont know.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join