It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Gives Special Announcement For Leaders Of The World In 48 hours!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

That part of history never occurred....

Plans for a nuclear warhead were never leaked by the US government on one of their websites where they were available to the world.

This was not done so that the US could plant' the plans on target countries.

That part of history never happened either. Everything between 2001 and 2008 didn't happen.

The public still trusts the government and Fox news is still Fair and Balanced.

America doesn't torture people and the Patriot Act isn't real.

*And Anyone can buy a nuke at your black market. Which is why so many nukes have been going off and terrorists always use them on us.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

What no proof?

Thanks for playing, Goodbye.

Don't forget to pickup your Rice-a-Roni

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Pretty sure this is the grand anouncement that they have been saying was coming... started a breaking news thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

20,000 Iranians Register to Fight Israel

TEHRAN (FNA)- A number of almost 20,000 people in different Iranian cities on Monday started enrolling their names in the list of volunteers to fight against Israel while thousands more are joining the campaign today.

Source

This was posted on the website yesterday, and I don't know how relevant this is, but with all the discussion on Iran here, I thought I'd post it.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Truth

20,000 Iranians Register to Fight Israel

TEHRAN (FNA)- A number of almost 20,000 people in different Iranian cities on Monday started enrolling their names in the list of volunteers to fight against Israel while thousands more are joining the campaign today.

Source

This was posted on the website yesterday, and I don't know how relevant this is, but with all the discussion on Iran here, I thought I'd post it.

If Iran starts jumping into this then the US is sure to be dragged into the Israeli-Hamas conflict. The US will not allow Iran to get involved in my opinion. This could be the spark to start WWIII. Russia will then in turn not allow the US to hammer Iran with out jumping in....China I believe will stay out of it and sit back and let the two Super Powers destroy each other then they will be the only ones left if there is a world left to rule.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I agree with you 100%. I don't think China would get involved.. at least I hope..

I think this is more serious than we tend to think it is. I don't usually get too concerned over happenings in the Middle East, but for some reason, this time I am concerned. Maybe it's because I've found this site within the last few months and get to read all these wonderful threads about what is going on in the world? lol

More from that same site:

Spokesman: Final Count Down for Israeli Collapse

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's Government Spokesman Gholam Hossein Elham said that final count down for Israeli collapse had started.

"The final count down has started for the collapse of the Zionist regime", Elham said, adding that Israel has "waged a war not only against the innocent Gazans but against the whole humanity."

Condemning the international community for their silence towards Israeli assault and warning the globe against the consequences of the raid on Gaza, he said that "This is a battle not only in the Islamic lands but in the whole world and its threats would possibly spill over even to Europe."

Source

edited to fix quotes

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Unknown Truth]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nothing in it for China, they won't get involved. Maybe take the opportunity to attack Taiwan but I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The thing that is so frustrating in hearing the Iranian government or for that matter any Muslim nation that screams about how the Palestinian people are suffering all these years and how the world does nothing, etc, etc, etc. If the VERY RICH Arab states want the Palestinians helped so much why is it the western nations that give money and aid to the Palestinians and none or very little coming from their so called brothers. You never see any aid coming from the Saudis,Egypt,Libya,Iran,or heck the whole damn Arab league.

[edit on 12/31/2008 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 12/31/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
You never see any aid coming from the Saudis,Egypt,Libya,Iran,or heck the whole damn Arab league.

Hmm... apart from Iran sending aid ships.

www.independent.co.uk...

Hopefully that's cleared up your slightly misguided opinions?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have yet to hear about an announcement from Iran today... If their plan was to blast Israel off the face of the planet, it epic failed.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So... wheres the warning? Oh... wait. Maybe its a new-year speech. For you it will be still wednesday because of the time zone... so you can expect something around your 3pm to 4pm...

For me its around dinner time... 8pm - 9pm.

Well at least I'll have something to watch while I'm having my last dinner of the year...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well if their "special announcement" is that they have thousands of nutjobs willing to blow themselves up, then I am very disappointed.

We already know that they have nutjobs. This reminds me of the "40,000 willing martyrs" that they announced several years ago.

Nothing new here.

By the way, Iran is already doing everything that it can to attack the US and Israel, short of involving their uniformed military. So, nothing is going to change from this "special announcement".

Now that they have made their announcemet, how do they propose to get these Iranians into Israel? I suspect that any Iranian visa requests are being denied.

On the other hand, are they threatening other western countries with these suicidal nutjobs? Countries like the US and UK that have large Iranian populations? If these nutjobs were so willing to blow themselves up, then they would already have done it.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Very possibly, they're going to publicly announce the new Aircraft Carrier group. Or their all-new in-house designed Main Battle Tank.

Or maybe they'll announce their new advanced technology front-line fighter, specifically designed to go head to head with the F-22 Raptor.

Whooooops! I forgot.

The greatest technology to come out of the Middle East (excluding Israel) is a stainless set of hand clippers to trim a goat's ass.

Maybe the announcement is that it's now made of titanium!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I nearly spit coffee all over myself with that last one.

the Persians were very advanced many, many, many years ago. Their religion has kept them stuck in the middle ages. The masses in the ME need to accept that science is compatible with religion.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
reply to post by dooper

I nearly spit coffee all over myself with that last one.

the Persians were very advanced many, many, many years ago. Their religion has kept them stuck in the middle ages. The masses in the ME need to accept that science is compatible with religion.

So you think that Iran has NO scientists?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by lunarminer

"I think that I sufficiently proved my case to any reasonable person that Iran "could" have gotten ahold of some old Soviet stuff."

-When exactly did Iran acquire you imaginary 'black market' plutonium?

-Name the Iranian Official who oversaw the transaction.

-Name his Russian Counterpart.

-How much did Russia charge Iran? (per pound/kilo)

-In what city did this transaction take place?

*Admit it, you're a repeater.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Exuberant1]

Perhaps I'm reading this out of context, but I have to speak on it.

1. Iran acquired nuclear material from Russia?
Ummm.. true, as part of their contract with Russia for Russia to build Iran's first nuclear reactor, the Bushehr Reactor (been online for some time now). No black market involved. Their deal with the ruskies was that Russia would provide the nuclear rods and Iran would cycle the used material back to Russia. In January, 2008 Russia completed delivery of 82 tons of Uranium-235.
www.nuclear.ru...

Then, SUPRISE! Iran announced they have found uranium enough in Iran to produce their own. They are keeping and enriching all used material.

2. Ability to destroy Israel?
They have long had enough material to simply combine with conventional explosives to "dirty bomb" tel aviv making it uninhabitable for a century. The construction of 10,000+ centrifuges to further enrich uranium to weapons grade is more a matter of national pride and their yearning to join the "nuclear club". (its always the little short men... Napolean complex?)

3. Deterrence (its good old MAD)
The only reason they have not strapped up suicide bombers with this enriched material or launched missiles loaded up with dirty bombs at Tel Aviv is because Israel would be obliged to use some of its 350+ advanced nuclear weapons to wipe Iran and its friends off the face of mother earth.

I think I got everything off my chest now ; ) Oh, except... why does some rumor of "plans for a bomb" on an FBI website that were probably some high school kid's science project matter?

Everyone knows who supplied the weapon technology to Iran, Lybia and North Korea! The "Father of Pakistan's Nuclear Program"...

July 2, 2004 In February 2004, Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, considered the father of Pakistan's nuclear bomb, admitted that he had transferred sensitive nuclear technology to Libya, Iran, and North Korea. Dr. Khan's statement was a significant breakthrough for international efforts to uncover a secret network involved in illegal trading of nuclear technology. His confession opened the door for US, IAEA, and other investigators to delve far deeper into which individuals, companies, countries, and specific technologies were involved in such sales. The network of sellers, middlemen, and manufacturers is very large, and it will take time uncover and break up the whole system. It is important to expose the full extent of the network so that it cannot continue on. In addition, a complete understanding of the way in which proliferators bought and sold equipment and information is vital to assessing flaws in current nonproliferation efforts, including safeguards and export controls. Such knowledge can lead to recommendations on how to improve the nuclear nonproliferation regime.

www.isis-online.org... t.html

Ok, now I'm done!

[edit on 31-12-2008 by SuperSpark]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Isn't ironic that they send aid only when shtf over there and there is a ton of media attention?

Guess better late than never

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Iran has great engineers very skilled in copying Western technologies. Just like all Eastern countries.

The really good stuff always originates in the West.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

No, it is developed in the West and then built in China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.

Heck, I wonder if you flip to the belly of our most advanced missiles you might see "Made in China" stamped on the components.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer

belfercenter.ksg... at Harvard.edu from 1996! There have been hundreds of stories on this topic

I agree

Stories, how about facts?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join