It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There a White Supremisist Plan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
With all the war and continuing conflicts around the Globe I have thought for a long time that a plan was unfolding. Action in the ME and elswhere cannot just be about oil or other natural resources there must be more to it than that.

I think the white people see them selves at the top of the pile and if you look at the facts most of the wealth is owned or controlled by white pople all the best armed forces are white controlled that cannot be all by coincidence. Irrespective of what people may say publicly most white people feel superior to none whites.

I myself a long time ago was guilty of that, brought up on a hard diet of catholism and the British empire I certainly thought that we the British were at the top of the pile and not just that but we were superior to all others especially coloured people. My father who havd served in Europe and overseas had a range of very colourful names for the various peoples that he had come into contact with but one theme was always present.

That these people were savages, sub humans monkeys etc. And I being an innocent child believed all that nonsense and the religeous dogma. Even now he still calls the turks savages. When I turned 14 I saw the light, church and religion was nothing more tha a tool to control the masses. The BE was complict in mass murder and genocide and robbed countries of their natural resources, but I digress.

The fact that although there has been many conflicts between all peoples the common trail has been between the whites and none whites even today fogetting all the reasons and excuses lies and disinfo the fact remains the struggle appears to be against white and none whites.

Religion and colour have just served to blur the edges a smokesreen to the real reason of what the perps are really up too. Could it be that the age old differences multitude as they are come down to one thing and one thing only, colour.

I think it is, thats what its really all about, remove the coloured races from the Earth so the whites can have it all.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
White Supremacy is deep rooted in European and American history.

It is called "The White Man's Burden". It was the notion during the Neocolonialism period that White Men had the God-given duty of helping all the other races. IE slavery.

If you didn't know, Slavery took on a Father-Son relationship between Master-Slave. Masters cared for them and took care of them. (but it was still brutal slavery) It was seen throughout South America, North America, Asia, and Africa. That is why colonialism was so rampant.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Truth, Colonialism seems to be in the fore again though does it not, is that what we are now doing in certain countries, The former yugoslavia and now Iraq with a list as long as your arm for other countries to go thorugh same. the old divide and concquere. Making many sammler sates all fighting amongst themselves whilst the big boyes maintain control.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Racial supremacy is a myth perpetrated by virtually every race on the planet at one time or another and has been fueled by egocentrics of the phenomenology concept, “I think, therefore I am…smarter than you.”

The concept of racial purity as a purposeful goal is and has always been, counter productive for the human race in general. Whether White, Black or Grey! This is also true of any species of animal.

If you want to see a truly supreme race of humans, look at those who are born of all races, truly magnificent specimens with perfect features, disease tolerant, superior strength, low mortality, high life expectancy, etc.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Whenever I hear of white supremacist having a plan; I envision a keg of beer and a trailer park. I think in terms of white supremacist as the neo-nazi ilk and kluxer wannabes.

As a group, these people, and I did say "these people", are no better than the absolute worst of any other race.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm a caucasion and worked in a prison system for twenty-seven years. During that time, I have seen many things that I don't even want to remember. Blacks and whites are as different as day and night. I believe the reason for this is we have totally different cultures. Because of this reason, we will never completely get along. While working in a prison, I personally have seen inmates listening to their rap music and living that gangster lifestyle. Once released, they reoffend over and over again. In many instances, it is not the fault of their upbringing - many have great parents, but most of the black inmates, as well as some white inmates, it is definitely a result of the way they were raised. They have no respect, not only for others, but for themselves. They prey upon the weak, rather than work for what they could have. Our society is headed for ruin - it's just that those of us that see the real inside of a prison are seeing the ruin first.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dangov8

You want to pass judgement of a people based on observations from within a prison?
Dude, I am white, and think that is absurd. So, if you were a guard in Turkish prison, what would your opinion be? A German prison? Japan?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Dan, I have often envisaged an experiment where you take a baby male and female from every race on this Planet and raise them in isolation without knowledge of religion, colour or creed without mind controlled dogma. I wonder just how those young babies would develope, they would not see colour or race or hate or anything.

They would be pure lifeforms untainted by the corruption that is fed to us on a normal an daily basis. Free of all that hate and programming just imagine what they could achieve, nay what we could achieve. It is a goal worth aiming for don't you think.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Would you care to elaborate on your definition of "plan"?
The only plan that is apparent is a white extinction plan.
That is the reason that formerly all white countries are now being over run by blacks and browns.
Divide and conquer.
Dilute and destroy.

In reality there are few real "white supremists".
Those who prefer to live among their own kind are accused of being "supremists", or "racists" or whatever their brainwashed kin
call them. All according to the zionist programming that they have fallen victim to.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You should get your facts straight before spewing untruths.

The majority of wealth in this world is owned by Jews. Jews are not white. The "white" leaders of most countries are just self hating traitor puppets of the Zionist supremacy.

You folks that think whitey is out to get you are brainwashed lemmings. The ADL, SPLC, and main stream media keep the sleeping, dumbed down public, sheeple and anti-whites focused on the "evil white man" while they wage wars all around the world IMPOSING their will on every culture in the world.

As for the slavery thing, do some research about the history of white slavery in the Americas and how 75% of Jews owned slaves including white slaves.

There is no White plan, it's a Zionist plan.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Oh, I think if you look at it in reality the gutter press may have it that way but the truth is some what different. Here in the UK we are constantly being told that the Muslims are taking over and that immigrants are everywhere yet the truth is out of a populaion of 61 million only 6 million make up the coloured ethnic minorities, 55 million are white so not quite what the press states.

But with that in mind remember there is a difference between perception and reality. As I staed who holds all the power who has all the military prowess, the white man.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

That is an incredible and true observation. This is how we are supposed to live.All people working as components of the same body.Very nicely put MM.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

What a profound idea. Taking babies from every race and raising them in isolation! WOW, you could feed them with robots! Never exposed to any sort of pesky outside human influence! Only be exposed to the things that YOU deem worthy of learning! Perhaps daily rations of "Magicmushrooms"?

Just no "Mind controlled dogma" as you said. I suppose that would not include your own particular brand of dogma which is of pure rational inspiration of course!

I would think that the ole "Angel of Death" himself, Dr. Josef Mengele would approve of such an provocative "scientific" study as you propose. He surely would offer you, had you been living in those times, a special lab in the famed "BLOCK 10" of Auschwitz. A horrific place reserved for the most brutal of psychological experiments, cloaked under the auspices of furthering the collective knowledge of the Reich.

I don't think you to be a person who would sign on for the hypothetical scenario that I just laid out, in fact from what I have read of your hand you seem to be motivated to a considerable degree of altruism. I just implore you to consider the weight of your words before you offer them to us all.

Peace Be To You

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
Whenever I hear of white supremacist having a plan; I envision a keg of beer and a trailer park. I think in terms of white supremacist as the neo-nazi ilk and kluxer wannabes.

As a group, these people, and I did say "these people", are no better than the absolute worst of any other race.

Of course you would...

it's what they want you to think

Do you honestly think a bunch of hicks in white sheets will ever acomplish anything ??

No

The real white supremacists are extremely rich and powerful men who you will never see pull a pointy sheet over his head.

But you will see him orchestrate a war killing millions

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Hellsing]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaganthorn
If you want to see a truly supreme race of humans, look at those who are born of all races, truly magnificent specimens with perfect features, disease tolerant, superior strength, low mortality, high life expectancy, etc.

Uhhh....what population are you basing this on, specifically? The Japanese have the average longest life expectancy and not from mixed blood. The most "mixed" populations I can think of are central Africa, caucasian/black bloodlines going way back. Their population is not know for the lowest mortality, disease tolerance, etc... The worlds top runners are not typically "mixed" either, but pure black African.

What are you basing this theory on? Someone you knew in highschool that was mixed and "all that?"

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Interesting tude, Priss, but there were no known mixed race students at any of the high schools that I went to, so very, very, very long ago. Me, being English, Irish, Scottish, Italian and Cherokee was scandalous enough as it were, way back then. It wasn't until much later did I begin to see mixed races in the USA.

I have found multiple race families in Brazil long before it was acceptable here in the states. While I first became familiar with them in 1977, I didn’t really take notice until about 1995-97 while in Miami. But I have since had the pleasure to meet numerous families with multiple race heritages from all through out the Americas in recent years, ranging from Canada to Argentina. They have become obvious to me where ever I go. They seem to advance in their chosen vocations rapidly. I’ve started to notice more and more in the military. Both the men and women are tall, with flawless skin and perfect teeth. The men have square jaws, broad shoulders, and great posture. The women are exquisite, simply the most beautiful I have ever seen with tall hour glass figures in perfect proportion without augmentation. Their ages are almost impossible to tell.

[edit on 12/28/2008 by eaganthorn]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
is this thread a guilt-trip for whites for having strong, successful cultrures? I'm proud of what my ancestors accomplished in this northa merica (perfect means? no, of course not. Change the past, can't!!). the envy of the planet. if there's a white conspiracy, then everyone wants a part of it no matter what colour they are!!! Hmm, if you think about it like that, white people might not actually be pure evil!!! I can't wait till i can sleep at night............ (yeah right)
Don't mistake my point, because in said experiment, previously, i believe the kids would turn out peaceful and unaware of racism. I'm talking about a culture that is quite frankly just more advanced in some easily seen areas....
You think white people think theyre better??? haa. american blacks are the worst by far. theyr'e the bane of racial peace (along with your boohoo, apologetic, mindnumbing media that caused me to cancel cable) . blacks up here are solid members of the community and do well...so why the diff? Political correctness and some sort of guilt trip i'll never understand..what the hell do white people owe anyone???? apparently "the strongest survives" is not allowed to apply if it's white people...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaganthornThey have become obvious to me where ever I go. They seem to advance in their chosen vocations rapidly. I’ve started to notice more and more in the military. Both the men and women are tall, with flawless skin and perfect teeth. The men have square jaws, broad shoulders, and great posture. The women are exquisite, simply the most beautiful I have ever seen with tall hour glass figures in perfect proportion without augmentation. Their ages are almost impossible to tell.

Ahhhh...so mostly you like how they look. Genes average out, the offspring get 50% from each parent. Looks aside (everyone has different preferences regarding beauty, some find petite asian women to be the ideal, others 6' swedish blonds) traits such as athletic ability and intelligence average out in the offspring.

They don't just get the "superior" parts, they get a bit of both. If you married off 1000 of the brightest Japanese with 1000 of the fastest runners from Kenya, the kids would as a whole be faster runners than their Japanese parents (i won't depict the other obvious comparison) but as a group they are going to be slower than their Kenyan parents. It comes down to what traits are valued and what group they are being compared to.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Do I like the way they look? Yes, of course, they fit every known published description of the ideal human physique and beauty, acknowledged by ancient Greeks and Roman on into present day. They appear to age slower, but it isn’t just their looks, the people I have met so far, report to have little to no account of illness, no cancers, diabetes etc. I have met family members that were 20, 30, or even 40 years older than I would guess. These families excel in sciences, mathematics and academics in general and subsequently excel in their vocational endeavors.

I realize that this is all anecdotal, based solely on my observation and observations of others close to me, but I believe it will come to light in the next 40-60 years. These people are almost like clones of each other while not being directly related to each other. Some born and raised on Barbados, others in Campo Grande or Manitoba and all are unrelated but look like siblings with the only real commonality being that they are a mix of virtually every race of people, true mutts, inheriting the dominate traits and qualities of all peoples.

I mentioned that they seem to be more and more common in the military, which is true but they seem to be “choice” recruits, fast-tracking and are rarely found performing mundane tasks. I notice them more often in special positions.

I relate it to the sponge and coral theory. Basically sponges are all the same species of animal as corals are basically the same species of animal. Their distinctive dissimilarities are due to isolation because of currents of the global waters. Every so many thousands of years the global currents change causing a massive, forced re-mergence of these previously isolated subspecies, creating a new and improved “super species” of sponge and coral to spread through-out the waters. I believe the same to be true of people and is what I see happening and I expect the phenomena to continue and become more evident in the years to come.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join