It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Domes On The Moon? Let’s Set The Controversy to Rest!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just found this:
www.disclose.tv...

go to 8:40 minutes and you will see a glass dome as clear as day.

This video is amazing.

wZn

[edit on 30-12-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
reply to post by chapter29

So you think there is an active base where people live or that we travel back and forth to the moon often or that this is an alien mine?

I believe that the 'possibility' of that is favorable...

Helium 3 comes to mind Here

Just like yourself, I truly have no idea; but through many hours of sifting thru $hit as well as the occasional golden find, it seems to ME that we have been active there for some time...

Am I right..? Who knows, but if I see true evidence to the contrary I will immediately change positions...and that's the beauty of being open minded - switching teams is painless.

And I am in no way taking that for granted - I have a lot of time invested into the topic as many others do as well...but I am prepared to hear the truth.

I haven't taken the time to gather the 411 on just how many nation/states/civilizations have put the 'majority' of their own resources to obtaining wealth outside their own boundries, but I'd bet the number favors my own guestimate...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike or Zorgon:
What year did the Russians send their rover(s?) to the moon?
Were they looking for something to mine too?

Lunokhod 1 (Луноход)
Mission: Luna 17
Landed on the Moon: November 1970 (Mare Imbrium)

Right! As internos brought out, the Lunakhod 1 landed on the Moon in 1970.

Now check out these two images taken by the Lunar Orbiter in 1967, a full three years before any KNOWN object landed on the Moon! Notice the tracks?

How did they get there? In other words, whodunit?

More here...Uncensored NASA Moon Images!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The tracks on the steep outer slopes of Moltke Crater are interesting. Here are some others which start and end in the middle of nowhere and run right through some substantial craters. These ones are not really parallel either. It's tempting, because of their location, to think they may have something to do with the origin of the crater. Collapsed lava tubes perhaps.

[edit on 12/30/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Hi wZn! That dome image was fascinating to say the least. For those who don't have the patience to wait, here's a frame grab that I've sharpened a little.

Now that's worth having a beer over!!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

To post a picture, click the following icon on the "Post Reply" screen....

Thanks for the tip. And I live on another meridian and cannot follow the discussion in time.

No, again, let's not eat that easy this image here:

Were is the rectangle, as I said before? please accept to repeat that:

The "east", south... are assumed in relation to the shot only.

The sunlight came from right (east)

Obviously, the "E" crater is a crater. The shadow on the right side, the brightened wall on the left side.

Of course, "C" and "D" are smaller craters themselvs. Shadow in the right, brightened wall in the left.

So, the same goes to "A" and "B". They are small craters, like C and D. Not elevations, but holes.

So the "east" flank of the rectangle is just an ilusion. It does not exist. There are 2 craters, and the brain assume the flank there.

The rectangle is assumed to be a rectangle. pareidolia.

But you said:

The two objects on the "east" side appear to be rounded on top.

Don't you see that "A" and "B" are small craters, holes, exactly like the "C" and "D" ond a lot other ? shadow on right-iluminated wall in left. if they were bumps like you said, then why shadow in right?! They are holes!
Not bumpings. Not He3/titanium evidence of mining operations... It's easy to assume what ever you want, but reality may differ.

So, were is the "east" flank of the assumed rectangle?

[edit on 31/12/08 by depthoffield]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

I am providing you with the information to read. Just read it.

The .pdf's are assumed to be legit because they come from places like Los Alamos.

I ask you to check out the Lear thread because there is good info there, and most of it is from other people and not Lear.

People are quoting what i say, because what i say makes sense. Read what has been provided. The answers are in there.

OK I went through those links. I will admit, I did not spend very long. If there is something credible somewhere on that page, please point it out more specifically because at the moment, all I see is a messy web page. Maybe it is just hard to navigate so I will wait and see what I missed.

-I did ask, however, how anyone would know that the emails or pdf files are legit. That they came from los alamos is my answer? That just leads to more questions. How do you know where they came from for sure and how does that really back up the validity. How do you know the emails are legit?

Before you jump down my throat for not blindly falling in line, I am just asking. I am trying to find out just what it is that has made so many people believe that shadows are elaborate mining facilities. I see that asking for a convincing photo is apparently not a good idea so I need to look at the rest of the evidence and like I already said...

edit to fix spelling.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Iblis Smiley]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

reply to post by chapter29

So you think there is an active base where people live or that we travel back and forth to the moon often or that this is an alien mine?

Helium 3 comes to mind Here

Just like yourself, I truly have no idea; but through many hours of sifting thru $hit

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Back it up here. I thought the reason 3 pages got dedicated to berating me was because I used words like "garbage" to describe the same things that you just called $hit? I thought it was all about the bad bad bad words that I used to descrbie this evidence. Apparently I was right when I said it was just because I did not agree. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I also beleive $hit is a violation of the rules is it not?

anyway....

as well as the occasional golden find, it seems to ME that we have been active there for some time...

Am I right..? Who knows, but if I see true evidence to the contrary I will immediately change positions...and that's the beauty of being open minded - switching teams is painless.

And I am in no way taking that for granted - I have a lot of time invested into the topic as many others do as well...but I am prepared to hear the truth.

I haven't taken the time to gather the 411 on just how many nation/states/civilizations have put the 'majority' of their own resources to obtaining wealth outside their own boundries, but I'd bet the number favors my own guestimate...

I am a little confused here. I am wondering what value can be put on the "hours" of research put in by people who answer a question the way you just did. This thread is the best ever. So far, each post reminds me why I need to give up hope that any of this is true.

Here is what I asked you

-do you think that
a- there are people living there?

b- that we are traveling back and forth all the time?

or

c- this is an alien base?

and the answer to that question is........drum roll please......

Ahh. There it is. Is this the only type of logic being employed on this thread? I know zorgon can usually put up a decent argument but wow is this thread telling.

Ok, let me try this again. Do you think that we have people living there? That we are flying back and forth all the time? or that it is an alien base? Which of those choices, or any other choices to you feel it is. I guess I am starting to doubt the research of the people I have to keep asking the same questions to in order for them to get it.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Iblis Smiley]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
you...

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Back it up here. I thought the reason 3 pages got dedicated to berating me was because I used words like "garbage" to describe the same things that you just called $hit? I thought it was all about the bad bad bad words that I used to descrbie this evidence. Apparently I was right when I said it was just because I did not agree. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I also beleive $hit is a violation of the rules is it not?

Well look at who feels like they are getting picked on...awwww - it might have something to do with your social skills...

As for the 'crap' (I will use this word so as not to offend your fragile psyche) I mention - take a look at my other posts (I know, you don't have the time - though you have the time show your a$$ here) and you will see that I also believe many a photo/video/comment that comes through here lacks credibility...but the difference between you and I is that I am willing to go into this with an open mind, rather than a pre-conceived notion.

me...

as well as the occasional golden find, it seems to ME that we have been active there for some time...

you...

I am a little confused here. I am wondering what value can be put on the "hours" of research put in by people who answer a question the way you just did. This thread is the best ever. So far, each post reminds me why I need to give up hope that any of this is true.

You are now questioning my diligence..? You keep sucking more and more - and your sarcasm lacks...sarcasm.

you...

Here is what I asked you

-do you think that
a- there are people living there?

b- that we are traveling back and forth all the time?

or

c- this is an alien base?

a: yes...that goes back to my earlier resources comment - proof? only what MY own research has come up with...how else would I formulate an opinion.

b: when necessary...proof? - see above.

c: no...not in regards to the "compound", but other anomalies
on the surface may be of et origin, but as stated above, it would be my opinion based on what I have looked into...no where am I telling anyone that's the way it is.

And this is what you are missing - I don't need (though I would love it) ET to appear or Disclosure to happen to confirm MY own beliefs on the subject...

Believe it or not man, I can formulate an opinion, and one that leads to a belief, from looking at grainy ass pictures, reading and listening to I-Witness testimony, going thru a crap load of documents and many shaky-cgi'd-fabricated videos...in hopes of finding something worthy of discussion.

And you base your opinions, your beliefs on what...? Absolutes..?

Then this may not be for you...everything on this site is suspect. But that itself is part of the process - sifting through everything available, and trying to determine what is 'crap' and what is worth another look...

Neither of us have the answers, but your intial perception of this topic (fair to throw that out there since you have expressed your opinion a multitude of times) is one of a skeptic...

If you can bring something of substance rather than just "it's a rock" to the table, than you are of value to this community as both sides engaged in 'debate' usually produce an accurate assesment...otherwise your a waste of everybody's time...

The rest of your post doesn't warrant a comment - o.k., it does...

gmamarr edit!

[edit on 12/31/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
you...

Well look at who feels like they are getting picked on...awwww - it might have something to do with your social skills...

I am not sure if English is not your first language or not but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that it is not. I believe you comletely missed what said here. I did not cry about being picked on, nor did I attack anyone back. I was simply pointing out that I can say it is garbage and the whole world stops but you call it something worse and that is cool, just cuz it agrees. Right, got it.

As for the 'crap' (I will use this word so as not to offend your fragile psyche) I mention - take a look at my other posts (I know, you don't have the time - though you have the time show your a$$ here) and you will see that I also believe many a photo/video/comment that comes through here lacks credibility...but the difference between you and I is that I am willing to go into this with an open mind, rather than a pre-conceived notion.

I have no idea what you are reading anymore. When did I say that I do not have the time? When did I say that the word upset me? You have now proven yourself as someone who cannot comprehend what they are reading so what credibility does any research you have done have?

me...

blah blah blah
You are now questioning my diligence..? You keep sucking more and more - and your sarcasm lacks...sarcasm.

OK, so if my sarcasm is not sarcastic, maybe it was not sarcasm. Do you interpret everything however you feel like on a whim?

a: yes...that goes back to my earlier resources comment - proof? only what MY own research has come up with...how else would I formulate an opinion.

b: when necessary...proof? - see above.

c: no...not in regards to the "compound", but other anomalies
on the surface may be of et origin, but as stated above, it would be my opinion based on what I have looked into...no where am I telling anyone that's the way it is.

See, and I only had to ask that question twice in order for you to answer it in a way that actually made sense. How many times have to done your research into this subject?

And this is what you are missing - I don't need (though I would love it) ET to appear or Disclosure to happen to confirm MY own beliefs on the subject...

Again, you are assuming things. You have no idea what I believe or what it would take to change that. You all branded me instantly as someone who just will not believe. Do you really think I joined ATS to tell people I do not believe them?

Believe it or not man, I can formulate an opinion, and one that leads to a belief, from looking at grainy ass pictures, reading and listening to I-Witness testimony, going thru a crap load of documents and many shaky-cgi'd-fabricated videos...in hopes of finding something worthy of discussion.

And you base your opinions, your beliefs on what...? Absolutes..?

I base my opinions on "grainy ass pictures, reading and listening to I-Witness testimony, going thru a crap load of documents and many shaky-cgi'd-fabricated videos." I hope that clears things up. Why do so many people on this thread think they are psychic? They are not good ones so far.

Then this may not be for you...everything on this site is suspect. But that itself is part of the process - sifting through everything available, and trying to determine what is 'crap' and what is worth another look...

Neither of us have the answers, but your intial perception of this topic (fair to throw that out there since you have expressed your opinion a multitude of times) is one of a skeptic...

Exactly. I am a skeptic. Is that wrong? Does that make me the enemy? Is that a reason to berate me instead of convince me. Oh I know, it is because I said "garbage" right? And you said what and what in your last two posts? I thought being skeptical was allowed, my bad.

If you can bring something of substance rather than just "it's a rock" to the table, than you are of value to this community as both sides engaged in 'debate' usually produce an accurate assesment...otherwise your a waste of everybody's time...

Like what exactly? Look at the face on mars. That had people convinced for so long until we got a real look at it and suddenly there was no face at all was there. And how would I have proven that before the newer photos came out. If I had been here claiming it was not a face before we all saw it was not a face. You would ask me to prove it was not a face. Ok, how? Why is the burden of proof on me now? I am not the one making unbelievable claims.

I think the problem here is that many seem convinced by nothing more than photos. I will admit it is compelling photos that got me to this point. What is still missing is the logic. Even if I accept that these are manufactured structures of some kind...ok now what? There is more to it than that right? Who made them? Who uses them? How often? How do they do it without us ever knowing? How would there be as much traffic as necessary without being exposed by amature astronomers, rocket enthusiasts, and say anyone that would witness that at least one probably disaster that was not supposed to be in the air to begin with.

I am really sorry that photos alone do not do it for me. I am even more sorry that I dared to ask logical questions about all this. I am trying to learn to just say "Great find, star and flag for you!" It just feels dishonest at this point. If I must leave because this kind of honesty is not wanted here, then I would have to say enjoy your very closed minded conversation amongst each other, patting each other on the back for proving each other right by siply agreeing with each other.

The rest of your post doesn't warrant a comment - o.k., it does...

I am so immature for using the word garbage. Thank you for showing me what level to rise to. Aside from that, how about you do not write such a loooooong post explaining to me how my post does not warrant a comment again. You make me laugh, you get a star for that.

gmamarr edit!

[edit on 12/31/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I think the problem here is that many seem convinced by nothing more than photos. I will admit it is compelling photos that got me to this point. What is still missing is the logic. Even if I accept that these are manufactured structures of some kind...ok now what? There is more to it than that right? Who made them? Who uses them? How often? How do they do it without us ever knowing? How would there be as much traffic as necessary without being exposed by amature astronomers, rocket enthusiasts, and say anyone that would witness that at least one probably disaster that was not supposed to be in the air to begin with.

Many people here will discuss the topic in a cival way with out having to be or feel convinced.
I am simply looking at the stuff and taking it in and see if something starts to shape up from the presented evidence.

Second, if you or some one else finds a rectangular shape in a picture on the moon, doesnt mean they are bound to explain how it got there, they are just stating that its there.
If you cant explain why its there doesnt mean it isnt there any more all of a sudden.
So they are two very separate things, is it there, and why is it there.
Just because you cant think of why it is there doesnt mean the rectangular shape is gone all of a sudden.

It would be nice to have a constructive discussion about this topic without any name calling or refering to others posts as "garbage', it does not help to come to cival conclusions at all.

Any more material on the glass domes?
i'd love to see more if there is any.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

i guess the mining plant could be an explanation but isn't it more likely that these structures on the Moon are old ancient ruins that have deteriorated over time and wouldn't that theory explain why they are not so easy to recognize ?

if for some reason there was a secret military base of ours currently on the moon, i would have to believe that it would be highly camouflaged to avoid detection from interested parties and that would make it not easy to recognize also.

why do people think they are going to see a clearly defined walmart in these type of structure pictures ?

just my 2

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

The only reason I reposted some of bigfatfurrytexan's answer was that I thougt you perhaps had missed it, since the discussion was getting rather... heated.
I was not attacking you in any way, I tried to stick to the topic, which was your question about the rectangular "walls".

I am sorry if you feel insulted by my post, it was not my intention.
Sigh...

Have a Happy New Year anyway.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks Internos and Mike, gee wiz there is plenty of photos and information about the moon, it's quite overwhelming!

Those tracks are pretty weird, has anyone tried to scale the size of them at all?
(I noticed you mention they're wider than the Russian rover)

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Regarding the tracks, i'd like to offer a possible explanation:
in my humble opinion, they could be straight Rilles: on the Moon can also be found sinuous and arcuate ones, but the ones posted here (IF they are rilles) are definately straight ones.
Hyginus Rille (straight)

I say this becauase of their appearance (which could be consistent with the ones of some rilles) and, on top of that, because at the same coordinates of one of these images it can be clearly seen that the area in question is rich of rilles: these are captures from Clementine-UVVIS Multispectral Mosaic, their resolution is the best available:

And these are 100% rilles.
Straight rilles are thought to be, basically, grabens:
since their scheme is in some cases like this one
it would make sense even the fact that some of them look to be parallel: that's normal in some cases.
you can check the area by yourself, with Clem-UVVIS Multispectral Mosaic: it's already centered at Lat -0.8 and Lon 24.8.
Just my two € cents

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Great explanation and a great deal more compelling than the implied presence of artificial tracks. I've seen similar tracks on Mars images and assumed they were caused by meteorites or debris rolling down slopes (like when making a snowman? That trail left behind). This offers another explanation.

I thought they were unlikely to be artificial for another reason. Admittedly, not geological reasons, just psychology. Anyone that's ever driven or rode down a dirt path/country lane will aim to avoid the rocks and the holes. The tracks in the images run straight. If the tracks are alleged to be artificial (man-made) they would reflect human behavior and weave. They are very interesting nevertheless

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

It would be nice to have a constructive discussion about this topic without any name calling or refering to others posts as "garbage', it does not help to come to cival conclusions at all.

Any more material on the glass domes?
i'd love to see more if there is any.

Sorry, from now on, I will try to only post about other people, use the words [snip] and [snip] instead of garbage pick on people's typos. Apparently that is what makes all these other posts so civil compared to my horrible horrible attitude.

If you do not want to explain how it got there or why, do not respond the the question. Seems like a simple concept. Apparently you missed the folks claiming that there are mining operatiosn on the mood. It seems to me that these folks have a pretty good idea what is going on besides just seeing and posting a 'square.' How does anyone know it would be mining? How does anyone know any of the many many details that just get attatched to these random photos of shadows? If someone can claim that we have been mining the moon since the '60s and that it is an ongoing operation, I feel I have the right to then question these same people on how they know this.

The biggest question I always have with these things on mars and the moon is that logistically they never make any sense. I want to know how we can be sure that there is a 50 year old mining operation but I cannot question the logic of the stories being offered? This thread seems to lack a great deal of open mindedness.

So I cannot aks questions or be skeptical here? I guess I thought that was part of a board like this. Let me appologize one more time for saying garbage instead of [snip] and for asking questions about what makes any sense about a square structure of any kind all by itself in the middle of a dead 'planet.' I also need to understand if...

there are bases there for any reason at all, are we always going back and forth and somehow amateaur astronomers never catch the heavy traffic or are we living there for extended periods of time without it having the extremely adverse effects on the human body that logic dictates.

Sorry these questions are um questions but it would be really cool if anyone could address them without just attacking me.

Mod Edit - removed profanity.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by elevatedone]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join