It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEO of NASA contractor Lockheed knew of extraterrestrial UFO visitors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

Lockheed "Skunk Works" former CEO knew the Roswell extraterrestial UFO influenced designs of Testor model kits for Roswell UFO models, and U.S. top secret aircraft. According to a CNI News report by Colorado resident Michael Lindemann, the design information was derived from forensic illustrations and numerous witness testimonies about the Roswell UFO, provided by William L. “Bill” McDonald.

This article is by Jeff Peckman, somewhat infamous now
From the site, the CNN link doesn't work for me, and where it allows you to download the original files, it comes out as corrupted on my computer, so I can't say what's in it. Seems worthh looking into, at least.
I searched the site, didn't get any hts on it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Kelly Johnson (Lockheed’s Chief Engineer and head of the Skunk Works division until Ben Rich replaced him in 1975), who is credited with the designs of the U-2 and the SR-71 Blackbird, had a couple of UFO sightings in the 1950s.

It is said that the SR-71 was greatly influenced by one of his sightings.

Lockheed: Star Company

It's somehow fitting, too, that in December 1953, at the very moment of the U-2's birth, a group of Lockheed's top engineers and pilots made what is potentially one of the more scientifically significant UFO sightings ever recorded. As intriguing as the UFO incident is, it has languished in the Project Blue Book files for nearly half a century, stamped "Identified," buried, and nearly forgotten. Recent study of the Blue Book case file yielded the names of seven eyewitnesses - a crew of Lockheed flight test engineers in the air, and Lockheed's Chief Engineer and his wife on the ground. The Chief Engineer was Clarence L ("Kelly") Johnson - the creator of the U-2.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wasn't Peckman promoting that fraud Romanek? Hmmmm

IRM

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Do you mean the link that says "letter from John Andrews"?

It worked for me, it's a Word document, and it opened without any problems in Word 2003.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Huh, my wordpad doesn't open it, I'll tryit again in Open Office when I get home. Did the link purported as CNN go anywhere for you?

Wasn't Peckman promoting that fraud Romanek? Hmmmm

Yup grains of salt here.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by ArMaP

Did the link purported as CNN go anywhere for you?

CNN? There is no CNN link, only a CNI link, and that did not worked, it looks like the whole site is down.

PS: see your U2Us.

PPS: The Web Archive comes to rescue once more, they have archived versions, like this one.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Ok I'm a believer and been four foot from a sparkling angle grinder type ufo orb of the white variety, seen a disc, and a a holy ufo. I just don't see how the U2 plane relates to something from the Stars/Time Travel/Dimensional. Surely it's primitive?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you, much obliged.
As for CNN, I'm afraid my contacts have expired, and am waiting until the new year to renew my prescription, I may want to get them sooner though.
Now we just need some comparisons of the written notes, to see if the handwritting matches up.

UfoOrbhunter, the point of this fellow's article is to say that for the most part modern stealth aircraft is based on the fellows at Lockheed seeing alien craft, and attempting to replicate it.
The veracity of the article is hard to acertain though.

top topics

join