It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO captured during an interview!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
At last a video from capturing the light and this one looks mighty strange!

While filming capturing the light,Dorothy's daughter was being interviewed. However, later while going back over the footage later they noticed a strange light in the sky behind her.

Could be someone outside with a light to the window or maybe a real UFO

Had to post to see what other people think

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i would not call it a ufo right away. I can't tell if it is moving or just the camera moving.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MetalHead66

Good point

we can never be to presumptuous that its 100% real these days

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
the light in the window is surrely just a reflection of a source of light in the kitchen. it may be just the camera light source, reflected from the window surface. you can duplicate easy this effect in your room.
The orbs moving in front, are just little dust partcles, floating near the camera (they tend to appear when there is activity who generates air micro-winds which kick up the dust). These dust particles are strongly iluminated by the camera light source, and are out of focus (therefore transparent discs) because too near to the camera. Those other photo examples of orbs are just the same near little dust particles, iluminated by the flash.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

That is a great point but at the same time I cant help feeling a little disappointed as it was so factual and seams to explain those orbs completely. Surely there's a chance that these kind of orbs could be more paranormal

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The fact that the lights appear on the background at the same apparent height of the woman's head, makes me think that those lights are not on the air, and that is also visible when the door is opened by the old lady, a light at that altitude would be on the ground, considering the height at which the camera is on both occasions.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

This is why I like this site

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A very interesting video. I have wanted to see this for ages..any more where that came from?

I have a very open minded view on orbs and have heard many times of orbs being seen before or during a UFO experience. Although wouldnt know if these were real. Would kind of like to think they were real

Iv just been rooting through my bookmarks on orbs and found a couple of links, if anyone's interested

www.ghoststudy.com...

A good one of fake orbs www.njghosts.com...

Id like to add I have seen orbs myself, Some are very real in my humble option

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
cool video! I believe that orbs can be from another world. who knows whats out there

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smason202

A good one of fake orbs www.njghosts.com...

hei, in the second part at that page, author speaks those examples are genuine and describe how to recognise them.
I think those are not genuine at all, just blitz iluminated specs of dust, the big culprit of many of the orbs...like in this video interview topic.

And my own orbs:

1) picfu.com...
no, no rain, no snow. But, indeed there was moisture in the air, tiny particles of water, because in vicinity was an river.

2) picfu.com...
here is my own FABRICATED orbs
in fact some sand particles falling in front of the camera, just like when putting salt on food

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The fact that the lights appear on the background at the same apparent height of the woman's head, makes me think that those lights are not on the air, and that is also visible when the door is opened by the old lady, a light at that altitude would be on the ground, considering the height at which the camera is on both occasions.

That could easily be in the sky above a distant horizone. Personally tho i think it's a vehicle travelling in a dirt road in a mountain. lights disappear and reappear due to trees etc.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Aw! Someone on YouTube snitched on the person who posted the video & now it's gone!
I never got to see it!

new topics

top topics

join