It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO recording equipment IR and Night Vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
After recording my first UFO, I decided to upgrade from a SD card storage to a HDD storage and I also bought 2 old Sony Cameras.

The JVC HardDrive camera (on the right) is for normal color recording with higher resolution that the other ones. (I might upgrade this on to a High Definition camera later on)

The Sony camera (in the middle) is for night vision, it currently haves night vision plus and it records very good at night compared to newer models.

The Sony camera (on the left ) it haves been modified to only record Infra Red light, if the UFO produces infra red light during the night I will be able to see it, no other light will be visible on this camera. It also creates the x-ray effect.

X-ray effect here

[edit on 26-12-2008 by cdesigns]

[edit on 26-12-2008 by cdesigns]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Ok so why are you showing us a picture of a girls bra? I thought this was a UFO forum not a perverts? I suggest you come back when you have some good footage of UFOs and not teenage girls hmmmm.....

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
Ok so why are you showing us a picture of a girls bra? I thought this was a UFO forum not a perverts? I suggest you come back when you have some good footage of UFOs and not teenage girls hmmmm.....

Well the person on the video is my wife, and I'm not showing anything wrong, you see more on the beach or pool with your own eyes, this was for testing so you guys can see the difference between a normal camera and a IR camera.

I'm also modifying 4 B/W CCD security cameras that I had from my old business, I'm adding better lens for better night light and they're 0 Lux with minimum moon light they work perfectly, I'm going to connect them to 24hours DVR that I have with motion activated, any change of light or movement will activate recording, I will set them up like pointing on every direction. hoepfully I get something recorded that's not a plane

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I really dont see the relevance, you planning on X-raying some grays?
Seriously though..why not show us a night time test already, the stuff with your 'wife' is totally irrelevant here, point it up at the sky thats much more interesting..

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
I really dont see the relevance, you planning on X-raying some grays?
Seriously though..why not show us a night time test already, the stuff with your 'wife' is totally irrelevant here, point it up at the sky thats much more interesting..

Perfect is irrelevant for you, because I did a test seen thru clothes but it's not about that, the point is seen things you can't with your eyes or other cameras, at least people asking what a IR camera recording look likes, there is the example "it records the light you can't see with your eyes" an it creates the "X-ray" effect also.

Is not like I have a UFO passing by my house everyday to give you an example of how a IR camera "x-ray" will record a UFO.

Why I labeled this X-ray? because when you google this up you will have the information you need to make your IR camera more using x-ray that IR camera.

Sorry for those offended with a BRA picture

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

hello cdesigns,

very interesting that the camera has x-ray capability ! i did not know they could do that. does this mean that if you filmed a ufo you would not see everything like we see with our eyes ? maybe it depends on what the ufo is made from ?

sure is cool and hope you get a ufo on camera with this x-ray vision

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well this new "fad" with NV/IR and now X-Ray cameras to catch UFO's is..well a fad.

Isnt it sort of strange that for over 60 years a majority of UFO's are captured with everyday normal visual spectrum cameras?!

Is all this "fad" to say that we are smarter than highly advanced ET's that zip across the universe in highly advanced spacecraft, that if their intent is to be not visible, that they would have overlooked certian wavelengths of the EM spectrum and we have not so taking pawn shop cameras and rigging them for IR and XR overcomes and outwhits these ET's and their "cloaked" ships?

I dont think your going to see any UFO's, but rather man made craft using materials that allow them to be only visible through these wavelengths.

Just a wild guess, but if any extremely advanced ET wants to be invisible, they are not going to leave out these simple wavelenths of the spectrum that would defeat the purpose of being invisible.

True cloaking is the bending of light, across the entire spectrum, which includes IR, XR, GR, UV, RW, MW, and VS. It wont be selective, and certianly would not be detectable by a simple modified consumer or military grade set of cameras or goggles or scope.

Have fun watching our black op man made machines!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Have fun watching our black op man made machines!

so are you saying that every photo or video for the last 60 years is a man made machine ?
assuming a little here ain't we ?

but if any extremely advanced ET wants to be invisible, they are not going to leave out these simple wavelenths of the spectrum that would defeat the purpose of being invisible.

there is no evidence to prove what your saying here is actually what is happening. i have witnessed a UFO that was not a man made object and it was in the light spectrum we see in.

i would have loved to have captured what i saw with this x-ray camera just to see what the difference would have been in what i was seeing and what the camera was seeing.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Now all you need is to be in an area that has UFO (er Tesla Flying Machine)
over flights.

UFOs in hover also count.

Perhaps in day time one might find UFOs as well with IR.

The IR showing up with the UFO would mean a surrounding layer of agitated
atmospheric gases and ether particles if millions of volts are involved.

Which a few people suspect is going on.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Cheers for the info. I have a Sony DCR-TRV145E, which is similar to the one on the left of your pic. I'm having a fiddle with it now! :-) That's an interesting effect with the x-ray.

Maybe your thread will inspire an amateur like me to capture some decent footage one day. Is there anything in particular you look for when buying a new video camera?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebird69

Cheers for the info. I have a Sony DCR-TRV145E, which is similar to the one on the left of your pic. I'm having a fiddle with it now! :-) That's an interesting effect with the x-ray.

Maybe your thread will inspire an amateur like me to capture some decent footage one day. Is there anything in particular you look for when buying a new video camera?

To be able to record INFRA RED only, you need to remove the IRC "Infra Red Cut" filter that the camera haves, this filter is between the lens and CCD video sensor is a purple/blueish lens, you need to open the camera for this, after that you have to buy a IR Pass filter, this filter will only allow IR light to pass thru and no other light.

The sony cameras when switched to night vision they move this filter out of the way, but it requieres other internal mods very simple, best cameras to do this are the ones made from 2000 or older

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Sony changed the way their cameras worked pretty quickly after people discovered they could use it for xrays.Its pretty funny.Ill try dig out the link that explains how it works.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Found it its near the bottom.Also explains alot of technical details on how this all works.

www.kenrockwell.com...

top topics

join