It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable proof of paranormal entity? (video footage)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Please check out this video:
www.dailymotion.com...

It is a french news report of a ghost like entity caught on camera.
It was caught near a mosque, thats why the analogy with Djin (muslim word for
entities of another dimension).
It was not only caught by CCTV but also a witness on the ground who appears in the report. The journalist mentions how it appeared, moved, disappeared then appeared again as a human silhouette.

Can anyone debunk this? Could it be a camera glitch or are we onto something?

And merry xmas everyone =)

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Looks like every other real ghost video. Difference is, that one has been broadcast on the news.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
wow. what what selfpropelling black mist occurs naturally in nature???? I think the only option would be cg no? (only option for a hoax imean). starred and flagged nice post....wow again.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
cgi maybe.. hard to say. But very interesting footage never the less. I am curious to see what follows here. Starring and flagging.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Very Interesting!

This Is not a one line post S+F

Elf

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It looks like some kind of bug is crawling on the camera lense. I don't see any human shape here at all.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebarud
It looks like some kind of bug is crawling on the camera lense. I don't see any human shape here at all.

Mmmm

Seems to have a position quite far away from the Camera in some parts?

Elf

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
For some reason, it reminds me of the stories of the Mothman. The video looks so fuzzy, that I can't tell what I'm looking at to make comparisons with. So, it al looks like some fuzzy Walt Disney cartoon CGI or whatever.

It will be interesting if some event does happen there as it had with other places the Mothman appeared.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
All in all it a great video. At times it seems to move like an animal on four legs like a dog, especialy when it looks lile it is jumping up onto what ever it appears to be jumping on. But this is simply my opinion.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by Ant4AU]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
mmmm,i like the human silhouette it transformed into........JUDITH is such a pretty name too.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebarud

That was my first thought, but I believe it went from one camera to anouther??? Is this correct?

I wonder, has there been occurances in this place before?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I cannot find anything either. It seems to be a very plausible entity since it moves pretty far away and the camera doesn't move with the "entity"...

And, it is one the news. If it isn't a camera glitch, then we will have to watch and see if anything comes up. hmmm.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I cannot find anything either. It seems to be a very plausible entity since it moves pretty far away and the camera doesn't move with the "entity"...

And, it is one the news. If it isn't a camera glitch, then we will have to watch and see if anything comes up. hmmm.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
cgi maybe.. hard to say. But very interesting footage never the less. I am curious to see what follows here. Starring and flagging.

Thats assuming the eyewitness is lying. He said he saw it while outside.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I don't know if what i see, is what i see because of the thread title? you know like going into a "huanted house" your mind plays tricks with your eyes because of the pre determination that you think you will see things, don't know what to call this one good find none the less!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

I am not suprised to see such good video of this, with more and more cameras going up everywhere it is inevitable that something be captured on film eventually. Great find! Star and flag for you!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
Please check out this video:
www.dailymotion.com...

It is a french news report of a ghost like entity caught on camera.
It was caught near a mosque, thats why the analogy with Djin (muslim word for
entities of another dimension).
It was not only caught by CCTV but also a witness on the ground who appears in the report. The journalist mentions how it appeared, moved, disappeared then appeared again as a human silhouette.

Can anyone debunk this? Could it be a camera glitch or are we onto something?

And merry xmas everyone =)

Some blurry, pixellated video of what could easily be a bug on the camera, is undeniable proof?

You must think very low of people.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It reminds me of the alien from the movie Predator when it turns on its cloaking device...interesting to say the least

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Good post and interesting. I watched it twice and don't think it's any stranger than a bug on the lens casing. At 1:05 it has the clear outline of a bug and it's *seemingly* random travel is standard bug behavior.

Earlier this year, there was a great fuss about a ghost on a gas station CCTV. That one was wholly and conclusively proven to be a bug on the lens casing. This one seems very similar to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
"Undeniable" and question mark really go well together...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join