It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who look like aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Oi Potato!!! Im british you cheeky so and so lol

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by daxman
Oi Potato!!! Im british you cheeky so and so lol

Let's go have a cup of tea to calm down shall we sir? Then we can come back in a jolly good mood.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
lol man i think the only family in Britain who conform to the stereotype is the royal family!!! Mind u, whenever u see a british person in an american film the accents are terrible!!!

Anyway, the British are cool!!! We produced the Beatles and we produced Cheryl Cole. Know her? Look her up
Hot stuff lol!!!!!

Anyway get back on topic lol!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti - Government
I think that there was a thread a while ago that said the the asian community were descendents of aliens (i dont believe it though) but they do have the same eyes and the thread explained thats why the population is so big

*Laughs* Actually, I have been thinking the same thing about them.*L* Atleast that would explain why they seem to allways be the ones inventing the most complex techniques and discoverys.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Gary McKinnon has Aspergers Syndrome.

two lines.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daxman
i dont refer to it being that common. Its just some people have such facial features that they stand out. For all u know they could be aliens lol!!!!

you mean like david bowie??? Arnold Swachiger (excuse spelling) too me its an essense of sense of difference and not talking about the reptily thingys.........

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yeah pretty much!! I was gonna mention Arnie but i think he just has very defined facial features, to me not so much Alien looking, just different. Besides Arnie is a legend!!!! You gotta love Arnie

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join