It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where would you meet that 'quirky' kinda girl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I actually met one at my work place... a SEVENTIES themed club no less (and both of us being 20 too)!

She has pink, purple, turquoise and blue hair, likes anime, rock and her ideal guy is Goku from Dragonball Z.
I was like... WOW! She's absolutely nothing like I usually find myself attracted to (which is why I have yet to make my feelings known) but she's just so quirky!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thing fish

I was doing Tarot reads at metaphysical bookstores professionally for a while and met a lot of women like you described. I kept if profession but if you hang out in them every once and a while you may meet one. You have to look past all those teen-witches and stuff but there are some greatly centered women there.

You also need to learn the power of will and thought. I project very well, if I want it it comes to me. Things, people and animals. Ask for that woman you want...go ahead out loud using the power of the human voice ask for it. You have to believe it though and you can do that with time. Maybe something that will help you believe is if you listen to my second podcast in my signature.

Heck I have found that with the power of self I have had some great women come to me here on ATS! The best women you can meet are on these boards.

I did seem to burn two of them out though and they dont even post here anymore...sorry about that. :shk:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
When my girlfriend left me, I found huge success when I changed my way of life in general. Yes, I went out more and yes, I was partying too much, but that goes with just being dumped.

So I know its a stretch, but if your job situation isn't permanent, maybe check other options. I became a promoter, a musician, and a graphic/web designer within months and I had quite a bit of success in those avenues.

I think many people here are thinking you're referring to the "hipster" girl. I don't really think thats what you're trying to vibe, but getting out there in general is the trick.

OH.. ALMOST FORGOT!!! Seriously, if you have a hip bowling alley around, those are places where beautiful interesting women flock to. I don't know why, but it works, I promise. Not the old folks home type of bowling alley, but the college/bar/hip type alley. If you put yourself out there, I bet you have a date within the first 2-3 visits.

BUT YA GOTTA TRY.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
bi-polar medical clinic.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

bi-polar medical clinic.

Two for one special?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Searching doesn't work most of the time, usually you'd run into that kind of a girl when you least expect it. Could be at a bookstore, could be at a coffee shop. But sometimes it can be at a grocery store, or at a buffet (she could be the waitress or someone sitting nearby you). I once had a couple of them walk up to me when I was walking to a pizza place to pick it up and they were selling colognes/aftershaves and perfumes from a back pack. While they were trying to get me to buy some cool water, she brought out the tester bottle and asked if I'd like to try it, said "sure", well she sprayed me right in the face. Hers and her friends eyes were wide and faces were red in embarassement. Luckily I blinked just in time, but still had to make them feel just a little guilty about it. She offered to give me a bottle for free, but I said I'll take her out on a date instead. She agreed. We did go on several dates, she was definitely the quirky type and fun, but just didn't work out after a while. That was several years ago, but I still laugh at being sprayed in the face. Good times.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I met my quircky, nerdy, sexy and wildly intelligent girl in the most indirect way. She is a paramedic and librarian, dresses like a 1950's pinup but I didnt meet her in the typical place to meet a girl. She was in uniform instructing my EMT-B course, a year after the course I messaged her on facebook about one of her tattoos, we got to talking and now engaged. She is definatly going to be at my side when the Zombies take control!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Alright, fellow recognizers of the Zombie apocolypse!!!

Keep practicin' those headshots! (and keep your hair short!)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Keep practicin' those headshots! (and keep your hair short!)

Done and done _javascript:icon('
'). I thought about this a little more and asked a few of my friends that have also lucked out in finding a girl that can be just as comfortable watching Ghostbusters or reading Palahniuk as she is anywhere else. Almost every guy I know found their wives or other when they stopped looking. I for one had ran away from the females all together for a bit by taking work alone in a forestry station, I had my laptop, movies and the remote medical gear I was stationed with. Of course... I had my air-card for some hardcore internet shopping. That is when I was off guard and found someone amazing.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by remotemedic]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thing fish
you know?
i don't even know what i am getting at here.
girls that likes tattoos, sci fi.
dresses down but is beautiful.
of course i am thinking of the bookstore. one of the ones a few miles down the road where you could have coffee and see what happens.
where else?

Goth scene, fetish sex clubs, swinger groups, those girls are always more wild than they look. You might also meet them in social outreach like vegetarian groups, Wicca meetings, etc.

Check out suicidegirls.com and see if there are any in your area.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join