It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us Marine Drill Sergeant Boasts Of What They Will Do To Civilians Under Martial Law In The Usa/monta

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
US MARINE DRILL SERGEANT BOASTS OF WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CIVILIANS UNDER MARTIAL LAW IN THE USA/MONTANAI know that some of this has been posted here before.
I have personally been trying to warn people for the past four years that there would be an engineered economic collapse and that it would eventually lead to unrest and then the camps.
It's hard to believe now that it's just around the corner...
click on the link for a list of executive orders and a rather grim portrait, by a u.s. marine of what is to come. He seems to be okay with it .

www.freedomfiles.org...

" I'm still kinda reeling from what a US Marine admitted to me in a long conversation...a crack US Marine drill sergeant with 12 years of professional training and being a trainer in the Marines. He specialized in hardening them to win (ie-fire on women and children wherever appropriate, "show no mercy" etc.)

He CONFIRMED lots of things to me to me I already knew, and revealed lots of new things to me.

MARINE CONFIRMS PRISONER BOXCARS PREPOSITIONED EVERYWHERE FOR MARTIAL LAW-

HE ADMITTED (actually, BOASTED would be more appropriate) that there were INDEED PRISONER BOXCARS PREPOSITIONED EVERYWHERE THROUGHOUT MONTANA where I interviewed him(and nationwide)...that the military has properly assessed the civilian resistance/militia threat under martial law, and hence had everything in place for a military takeover USING US MARINES HEAVILY. "

Quote:
"WHY do you THINK that they have the Marines in place in Billings, Montana, " he bragged. He explained that MARINES would be used most heavily in Montana(and NATIONWIDE) under martial law...and he was evidently quite proud of their role. He admitted they had been hardened to kill...and that killing women and children would be a part of their agenda wherever deemed necessary.

World's biggest ponzi scheme currently unfolding...
www.williammcgill.com...

I would hope that most of america has finally begun to awaken to this and to how we have been purposely distracted by so many things i.e. entertainment, materialistic junk from china, etc. for so many years while simultaneously being incapacitated by the big pharma, flouride and the like. I do hope that america will learn that their best defence is to not react in the way they expect. They have studied our reactions for years. That's what katrina was about, 911 etc

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by sanctum]

Moderator-Note: Please use External-Quote-Tags when copy-pasting info from other sites.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yeah, the marines are hardasses, but their numbers are few. I personally know a few marines who have stated that would ignore orders to fire on US citizens. In fact, one stated to me that he would be likely to organize a resistance from within and seek to arrest officers who issue such orders as illegal. He assures me he's not alone.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Yeah, the marines are hardasses, but their numbers are few. I personally know a few marines who have stated that would ignore orders to fire on US citizens. In fact, one stated to me that he would be likely to organize a resistance from within and seek to arrest officers who issue such orders as illegal. He assures me he's not alone.

I pray to god that thats what happens.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is fear mongering. Can you imagine giving the order to your men to fire on women and children. I bet the man who gave that order would be beaten badly.

Dont forget the army is there to protect you, If Obama gave the order to kill citizens the army would turn against him.

The people in the army that I know, if given this order would just take there kit and go home to protect there families. Put yourself in that situation. You are a marine, you have 2 children at home. 200 miles away. The area you are in, and the area they are in is out of control. You have been told to 'show no mercy'. Would you stay and kill people for being scared or revolt/desert and go home. I KNOW what I would do!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
No, he would look like swiss cheese from all the M-16 .223cal. wholes in his butt from his men. This report is one of those' Well I heard from some guy who knows this guy who says hes a Marine and He says that we're gonna kill everybody and let God sort them out'! Its BS , pure and simple!!
Zindo

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The problem that the Govt, not only in the U.S. but many other nations, has is that of numbers. Those numbers being ex military. They trained us. We swore oaths, not to the POTUS or the govt, but to the Constitution and to the people of the USA.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I have two sons; one a Police Chief and one is an Army Sgt. working in the European Command (J2 section) in Stuttgart.
I have discussed all this with both of them and they both agree they don't know a soldier or a police officer that would fire upon or harm an American citizen in such a scenario.
[edit to add]:
Maybe that's what blackwater and the agreement made a few months back with Canada (I think) saying we can come to each others countries to 'help out' is for?

[edit on 22-12-2008 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I don't think it's fear mongering at all...
I think people should be well aware of what is going on and the evidence is overwhelming. I do hope that the majority of american soldiers will in fact revolt, in fact i expect that. I just hope there is not something in place already to prevent that from happening.
I've read alot about nato soldiers stepping in as well. It pays to be aware, we have been distracted or hiding our heads in the sand long enough!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Wow thats actually nice to hear if things do get that bad the people sent to kill us may just be on our side

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Known a few Marines personally, no way will these guys kill Americans unless there is some other reason for doing so (bird flu, i.e. 'they're already dead').

Although the Marine Corps does brainwash its members to be desensitized to killing the "enemy", it is always done in the spirit of patriotism or loyalty to the "Corp"... So if the Marine Corp gains a historical event where Marines open fire on a bunch of civvies, well that would sully the names of Marines like Chesty Puller and others, so that won't hapen.

I would not be surprised to see this happen on a very small "false flag" level where a squad guns down some civvies, but it would be engineered to lower the morale of the Corps, if so.

Semper Fi means faithful to what? Faithful to the UN? I don't think so. Any US Marine killing Americans is a mark against the history of the Corps which his fellow Marines will not tolerate. His fellow Marines would place him in shackles to preserve the history of the Corps.

Marines do not want to end up looking like ATF or DEA arseheads. They will preserve their honor where others have none.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

Try talking to your ownsoldiers. I'm willing to bet many will tell you the same thing. They have families that would be in the line of fire. The Chinese tried to send troops into areas that they had no ties too and it worked but here and in Europe it would be much differant. Families are spread out over allour countries and it would be hard to give an order like that and expect it to be carried out!

Zindl

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

Amen brother. I fear a police state and martial law takeover one day but not from out own troops. Possibly NATO troops on our soil. I know our men and women in the Armed Forces as a group would never resort to firing on US citizens. I am curious however, are the stories I heard that when our troops are involved in any UN mission they swaer an oath to the UN? I've heard they do.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

They don't swear an oath perse' , they agree to take orders from UN attached officers from other countries if they are attached to those regiments or groups!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
I am curious however, are the stories I heard that when our troops are involved in any UN mission they swaer an oath to the UN? I've heard they do.

Yes, that will probably hapen, and they'll browbeat the troops into respecting their "oath" to the UN or whatever...

But Hitler had a lot of loyal people back then also. And an oath of loyalty from me, to a lying, cruel bastard, is probably not worth the vocalization I give. Probably as has been mentioned, some Country Boys will say "Sure, no problem" while they are simultaneously planning to kill the UN serpent.

Trust, but how do you verify? You may take a Marine's oath that he'll gun down civvies and wear a blue hat, but he might also slit your throat if he feels YOU are the enemy of the Constitution, or America in general. As any lawyer can tell you: Oaths made under duress have no legal merit.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hi I think they would probably swear an oath to the UN if on a UN mission.
But I think the oath they swore to the USA would be there main priority, if the UN order conflicted with the US oath. (Shoot US soldiers or property) I doubt they would do it.

The fact is, this scenario could not happen. Soldiers are not idiots.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't know about this....In my opinion, and I have been a soldier, and have known a lot of soldiers, most of the military would stand with the people in a civil uprising, and would not obey their masters. Each soldier takes a solemn oath to uphold and defend the Constitution against all comers, and I took that oath very seriously. I suspect most other also took it this way. This Marine sounds like a blowhard.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What COULD happen is that the UN or the PTB could also know this, so they could have a moment where they execute any Marines who don't comply. That's concievable, but they'd haver to bring Hessians into the US then. They'd need thousands of European troops if they decided to take on the USMC within American boundaries. But if the Marines are overseas, then the UN can take Henry Kissinger's advice and just start some stuff while the Marines are taking fire elsewhere.

If the PTB wanted to reduce the Marine Corp to 20% membership, that wouldn't be hard tho. Then they need only recruit Hessians. They could concievable change the military, but they'd have to get rid of the good boys with mommas and loyalty to the US first. ...Marines are trained to die however, so reducing their numbers drastically wouldn't be hard, sad to say.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Foreign Armies need to take note. I believe it was Yakamoto that said something to the effect that if they invaded the U.S. that they would find a gun pointed at them from behind every blade of grass.
When or if we lose our most precious Constitution and this great experiment is finally murdered, it will come like a thief in the night. What scares me is that people will just accept it, as long as their cable tv is on, and it doesn't interupt monday night football. Bread and Circuses, better than bullets to the elite of history.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Hmm.

Its a friend of a friend story.

Smacks of urban legend, and reads like it too.

BTW - what leads people to beleive that soldiers from the US will suddenly turn on their own people, families, homesteads etc?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
First of all

IF this guy is calling himself a Drill Sergeant in the Marine Corps, I got news for you. He's not a Marine.

Marines are called "Drill Instructors" and they DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN YOU MIX THAT UP. because it is the army that has Drill Sergeants (the reason they don't like you mixing it up
)

Also I got more news for you, theres nothing in Montana.

"These Marines have been hardened to KILL UPON COMMAND. They have been taught to NOT QUESTION THE ORDERS OF THEIR SUPERIORS OR COMMANDING OFFICER. THEY WILL KILL WHOEVER AND WHENEVER THEY ARE COMMANDED TO"

Unlawful orders, and incompetent orders WILL be questioned.

I'm sorry but these are conspiracy nut jobs that don't know a thing about the military. The military isn't full of hardass robots, there are some hardasses, and some robots, but that is everywhere, in every large organized occupation. Marines and everyone else are civilians too, and they have families not in the military. They are not going to do some this ridiculous attack against Americans under "martial law", this whole report is supposed to generate fear, and for the ignorant, its doing a good job.

I am not saying, things in the future won't go crazy, and people start acting like fools against the government and creating anarchy - but what this guy is talking about is complete BS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join