It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wernher von braun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
"Problem-reaction-solution"

David icke describes this term as,

1: ,fabricating a problem eg: 9/11, terrorist, bin landen,bird flew
2: public reaction, wide spread fear ,panic
3: gaining public cooporation and trust in resolving the problem by offering a solution.

among werhner's prediction was the russian threat ,terrosist threat , but lastly an alien threat ,the reason why I began this post with "problem-reaction-solution is this,

latley we have talked about and even applauded mainstream media for an increase in UFo coverege, while some of us at the same time are wondering

"if there is supposed to be a suppression of the existance of UFO's then why is this being reported so freely"

My guess is that the global elite are now fabricating another threat/problem to gain ultimate control via fear mongering ,we on this forum will not be threatened by this recent news coverege but while they become more frequent and maybe more false regular folkes will have a natural reaction of fear in what they dont understand or have not studied, we have seen this reation in the past.

And once again the people who created the problem will offer us a solution and if werhner von braun was right the problem will be a staged alien attack ,we know if they can fabricate 9/11 then they can do this to, no doubt this will create the greatest public fear, panic and histeria we have seen, after 9/11 while in fear we as a people gave approval for an iraq invasion in order to seek a solution,

again if werhner is right this time we out of fear will allow for space based weapons to be created to solve what we think will be another alien threat ,instead contributing to our own inprisonment in allowing for the creation of more satallite's to monitor and track us ,this will be more effective once we are introduced to micro chips which we will be told are for our benifits because Eg: it will help to find an individual who is in crisis. By micro chiping our pets we are involintarily and subconciously being preped for an eventul micro chiping of humans ,

once this is done, it will spell the end of human "freedom", in your right mind you would never let somone place an object into you, but in a state of fear and panic while being told all of the false benifits you may very well subject yourself to your own demise,

and please realise it has already begun, remember an ignorant American family a few years ago was featured on the news and boasted they were the first humans in the world to volunteer to have thier entier family chiped.

"NEVER GET YOURSELF CHIPED !!!!!"

this is what I have to say to everyone, you own your own body the government is controlling and monitoring you in every other way through TV, camera's, survallance, messages, computers even in the foods we eat, dont give up your only means of self control, the governemt has experimented in mind control for decades,

werhner von braun has warned us of the "final card" as he put it, Just remember dont be coned again ,we have missed all the warning signs due to a very manipulating force, "NEVER GET YOURSELF CHIPED !!!!!" or you will forever be a walking zombie in a world controlled by the NWO

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
As long as the government never officially acknowledges the truth, hundreds of "insiders" can say what they know until they're blue in the face.

And what does this thread have to do with Wernher Von Braun?

[edit on 22-12-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
"Say No To Chips!" - unless it's the new sex-drive chip reported on this site today.

Perhaps the OP can indeed enlighten us on the link to the famous rocket scientist. I failed to find a link in the post backing up any claims made.

Hopefully the spell checker utility will be used in the next post.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I'm not 100% sure, but I recall on Greer's Disclosure video that Wernher Von Braun's secretary or colleague was interviewed. In the interview she claimed that WVB had predicted 'problem/reaction/solution.' I think she alluded to some form of US Govt UFO disclosure to create panic and social unrest. This would then be exploited and martial law would be applied. I'd be excited, but in no way would I go running around the streets and looting shops! I find it hard to believe that even a small minority would do that.

I think a controlled outbreak of SARS would have a greater effect, but I don't relate to NWO theories. If I'm wrong about the link to WVB, I apologize. It's a long while since I watched the Disclosure film.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wernher von Braun was related to Eva Braun's father, plus he was a pretty close chum of our beloved Fuhrer! So he knew what was crackin' and who was crackin' the whip.

The problem/reaction/solution is just a 2 century old extension of Hegel's dialectic which has seeped into occidental logic so far that high school students in many countries are taught to think about everything in that manner. They just change the words around and call it "thesis, anti-thesis, synthesis".

While I doubt that this was Hegel's objective, he most likely wanted people to not take propaganda for granted but to use their own judgment in contesting the official version, his dialectic has become the object of vast manipulation and integrated into many official propaganda methods.

It is a protocol which grants significant power to those who are upstream in the media and political leadership where they have the initiative to speak first. They create the initial postulate, calculated to focus opposition according to pre-determined lines on specifically targeted issues. The counter issues are also evaluated for their utility, and the likely synthesis is designed to create a common vision, what is today called Centrist views.

It is thus no surprise that there is so little real political difference between the right and left wing parties in most pretendedly democratic countries. They just use different dialectics to get people to all converge along the same central pathway. It is sort of like cattle rustling. You set up fences to the right and the left of the herd, and then you drive them down the middle to where you want them. Let us only hope it isn't the ramp to the slaughterhouse.

Wernher von Braun knew much of what was going on in the USA (and probably Germany if you get my gist) and must have been privy to secret plans to destabilize the country and bring forth the Thousand Year Reich, or New World Order if you prefer the generic name. There is a nasty game of chess being played out today and we are the butt of the joke, the herd to be culled. I guess we'll find out fairly soon, given the advanced stage of the game, what our fastidiously planned designated fate is to be.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
"And what does this thread have to do with Wernher Von Braun"

I was simply stating that he had made a prediction of a staged alien attack on earth ,I did make mention of him through the post.

And yes carolin rosin gave a testimony of what she was told by wernher in which she outlined his prediction of a fake alien attack ,just google his name and the word 'prediction' or 'fake alien attack' or watch the disclosure project,

I was more or less counting on most people's knowledge of the man or at the least speculation, I mean half of what is in this forum is speculation ,if we could only talk about the things we had proof for then you would find a pretty empty forum at least on this topic, rather than to give links as if we rely on internet links as proof

sorry about the spelling, If this is really impacting on you reading and getting my post then ill use the spell check next time,

gez you try and get a message you think is worth knowing through to the people instead of taking it in ,you get "oh where's links for this" , "hey you made spelling mistakes"

times are too critical to worry about somthing as petty as spelling mistakes the emphasis and importance is in the message ,

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Slight problem with this hypothesis; we as a society have been so desensitized to extraordinary events such as in this case an alien threat, that we would not provide the desired reaction. Unlike the simpler times 70 years ago when the War of the Worlds radio broadcast caused mass panic, we largely do not trust our government. Most media outlets TRY to freak us out on a daily basis for ratings and subscribership, rendering us numb and apathetic. If the mean old government really wanted us to fall in line and give up our freedoms by fear mongering they would have been censoring these media outlets all of these years in order to ensure that we would be truly terrified, instead of getting us used to the idea that an alien threat was an actual possibility.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
Slight problem with this hypothesis; we as a society have been so desensitized to extraordinary events such as in this case an alien threat, that we would not provide the desired reaction. Unlike the simpler times 70 years ago when the War of the Worlds radio broadcast caused mass panic, we largely do not trust our government. Most media outlets TRY to freak us out on a daily basis for ratings and subscribership, rendering us numb and apathetic. If the mean old government really wanted us to fall in line and give up our freedoms by fear mongering they would have been censoring these media outlets all of these years in order to ensure that we would be truly terrified, instead of getting us used to the idea that an alien threat was an actual possibility.

Actually the opposite is true for most people I know, the fact that they are seen in movies, makes it actually less believable(aliens in this case).
Sure its only a movie they say, cant be real, works the same way as fairy tales, you tell a child the story of the Minotoar, aint gonna make it any less frightening to encounter one, see what Im getting at.

You just cant assume that becuase we know there is a possibility of an alien invasion that when it happens well be all blase about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar

Actually the opposite is true for most people I know, the fact that they are seen in movies, makes it actually less believable(aliens in this case).
Sure its only a movie they say, cant be real, works the same way as fairy tales, you tell a child the story of the Minotoar, aint gonna make it any less frightening to encounter one, see what Im getting at.

You just cant assume that becuase we know there is a possibility of an alien invasion that when it happens well be all blase about it.

Where in my post did I mention “movies”? That isn’t my point at all; I was referring to news media outlets (television, news papers, magazine articles, web sites). My take also wasn’t referring to the selling of the ‘alien’ angle but the bombardment of issues like famine, war, death, destruction, global economic meltdown, planetary climate change, and the overall ‘we’re all screwed’ angle that sells. After watching CNN or Fox News for a few days an alien invasion would be a refreshing break from potatoes.

Point is my friend, you missed the point.
:

Although, perhaps the media in Dublin has a bit more integrity, but here in the states sadly we are not as fortunate. You turn on the news or pick up a paper and usually the lead story has a thinly veiled ‘sky is falling’ message.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by typenicknamehere
times are too critical to worry about somthing as petty as spelling mistakes the emphasis and importance is in the message ,

Time IS critical and I believe you want to be taken seriously - not regarded as another fringe looney. One important way to do this is to pay attention to how you present your story. We are relying only on your written word and sources.

As an example: If a wild haired dirty raving person rushes up to me on the street and blurts out some fantastic tale of conspiracy, would I take him seriously? No, I would dismiss him as a crackpot.

Do you get my point? Appearance is everything - the guys behind the scenes (the puppet-masters) have known this for a long time and that is why they are in charge, while we on the fringe, the seekers of truth are dismissed as madmen.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by typenicknamehere
among werhner's prediction was the russian threat ,terrosist threat , but lastly an alien threat ,the reason why I began this post with "problem-reaction-solution is this

I wouldn't believe a word of it. All we have is Rosin's word, no evidence that Von Braun uttered these words to anyone but here. It is suspicious Von Braun's prediction fits in with Rosin's political agenda.

A close examination of Von Braun's "prediction" shows that it is anything but. The earliest record I can find of Carol Rosin talking about the "prediction" is in 2000...over a decade after the Soviet Union had collapsed, years after the first WTC attack, the African Embassy bombings, and just a year after two movies had been produced (Deep Impact and Armageddon) about an asteroid threat. What actual prediction was there?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Time IS critical and I believe you want to be taken seriously - not regarded as another fringe looney. One important way to do this is to pay attention to how you present your story. We are relying only on your written word and sources.

I can appreciate that completly, I would hope though that people dont base their decision on whether they would listen to someone or myslelf soley over the spelling of some words,

but yes such is the times now where while trying to get your point across you have to at the same time make up for an already judgemental audience,

in a way this is a display of how cunning the elite are, we are so conditioned and convinced of what we know to be "normal" , that we are now policing others who step out of this norm reality "oh no thats crazy talk" or "he must be put in an sylum",

its the ultimate form of control, you cannot control 6 billion sheep at once so you get the sheep to police each other, so when one steps out of line thousands dismise this one sheep and he or she goes away due to the ridicule, problem solved the lies maintained, uprising avoided and we go on living "normally".

So I can see why things need to be said with care and accuracy ,ok agreed

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I want to present a photograph showing WBV in May, 1945. It is an official photograph of the surrender of WVB. I want to call your attention to the "discoloration" visible on the clothing of the men. It is not a fault in the picture, it is something that is affecting your life right now.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is that same photograph colorized and enhanced to illustrate what WVB brought to America with him.

edit on 123030p://am3002 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)
Why would this still be relevant 65 years later? Primarily because it shows Alien involvement in the affairs of Man. It also shows that these entities have been in control of our technology and research since that time period.
edit on 123030p://am3052 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join