It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Shipping Comes To Halt As Global Navies Prepare For ‘Unprecedented’ Confrontation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What is really happening in Gulf of Aden?

No matter if friends or foes, all states are sending ships over there right now... For what reason?

- Fighting against some Somali Pirates?

Really...

Does fighting those individual pirates or some gangs, needs total accept by from all UN Members, and fighting those gangs with most sophisticated weapons, from all leading powers? United, and all together... What is this operation launched in deep silence --- To some new naval war rising?

Remembering how many allied warships are there already, US carriers, English Navy ships are already in the place ( 3 or 4 battle groups? ) Maybe someone in here can reveal amount of US forces... but every day more are heading there with full speed... And how many Subs are there?

"I would be shaken if being pirate today!"

We have heard eye witness testimony from Strait of Hormuz, that hundreds, maybe thousands of merchant ships has down their anchors to "dangerous" side of Hormuz, and locals has never seen view like that before. Like everything is stop moving... What is happening there, really?

We get news that worldwide shipping is crashed down to zero...

To understand,

We have to put everything to the table in here... Many various reason can be found, not forgetting that maybe pirates are the real reason for this event, but this article is something what is most imaginary that I have found from this situation...

December 21, 2008
World Shipping Comes To Halt As Global Navies Prepare For ‘Unprecedented’ Confrontation

Of the numerous reports we have been able to access from some of the World’s most secret intelligence archives the strangest have always been those from Russia’s Interior Ministry, which though not controlled by the Soviets anymore is still believed to be at the forefront into the research of extra and strange science subjects such as UFO’s, psychic powers, remote viewing, etc.

But what has caught our attention today, to put it mildly, is a combined Russian Interior Ministry-FSB report circulating in the Kremlin today that states that our World’s Navies are about engage in ‘unprecedented’ hostilities with the ‘giant founders’ of the ancient Biblical Garden of Eden to prevent our Planet from being re-colonized by an alien race most popularly known as the Annunaki (or "Nephilim") who ancient Babylonian texts state are the ‘Watchers’ over our Earth.

What makes this report even more disturbing is that as these very words are being written, Naval Forces from all around the Globe are now converging upon The Gulf of Aden, the area historically described as is “the freshwater river that left Eden and split into four heads of branches, based upon archaic notions of a great river encircling the world” and which is the exact location given by these ancient Babylonian texts for the location of the ‘main undersea base’ of these Watchers.

Global Naval Forces currently steaming towards, or already in, The Gulf of Aden include ‘friends and foes’ alike The United States, Iran, China, Russia, Germany, European Union and India under what these reports state is the ‘cover story’ of protecting the shipping lanes of that region from the US backed pirates operating out of Somalia.

Read the article here...

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

They claim that is no, its not fighting pirates... But Aliens!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
World shipping is crashing becasue the world economy is in the toilet. No demand. This is also why oil prices continue to decline despite OPEC production cuts. The world economy is just not consuming a fraction of what it was.

When the pirates were able to seize a munitions ship and a tanker with $25M of oil onboard it ceased to be a nuisance and became a major seurity situation. So yes, there is a perfectly good reason for a multi nationalk naval force to head to area and snuff these pirates out.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm always amazed when folks at ATS post articles written by...

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Yes... I dont say that Pirates cant be the reason for all of this, but...

- Story of the pirates can be seen and heard just like the story of the hijackers.

Anyway, situation is, and will be interesting for quit a while, when Russian and Chinese ships, along with Iranians and who knows with who, are joining over there... If there comes some kind of attack, hostility from somebody against some other somewhere in earth, there will be horrific playing ground made for captains, and responsibility given;

"In bridges of those ships, there are maybe only seconds to decide, are we against them, or with them..."

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I agree that the world economy has brought shipping to a standstill, not piracy or aliens!

That being said, the naval buildup in the region is due to the recent piracy of high-profile ships; one carrying crude oil and another carrying weapons and munitions and the UN's commitment to put and end to it.

I do not see anything nefarious about any of this. What I am, though, is nervous. Whenever you put this many military contingencies together in a small place, there is always the potential for a "Misunderstanding" to occur.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

I respect talents of great imagination, just as great scientific wisdom, or talents of logical reasoning.

To wider understanding we need both talents equally.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Thanks for posting the Information. And to add with the thread. All, but two of Australia's warships are left for defence of Australia. Kevin07 says that the navy is on "holiday". Yeah, the buildup of the warships and subs in that area seems alittle odd. One must remember that the Planet Earth is over due for a World War. Also the ocean is a "warzone", a chess board of a war game played by all the world navy in a World War.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The demand for shipping and other things is low because the world's economies are hurting and hurting badly.

Those idiotic pirates are only doomed for death and must be some seriously desperate people to do such a thing.

Pirates, in 2008, preposterous.

I heard an interview with a guy who owns a fleet of transport ships - the kind that ships cargo containers around the world. He said he didn't want to arm the crew with guns because that makes the whole situation more dangerous.

THIS guy doesn't get it. I say give everyone on board a couple weeks of lessons on a GLOCK 19 and they'll restore peace on board those ships in no time. Those guns are really easy to use and oh so very effective. They should also build a cell type enclosure for their captures and one by one make them walk the plank. I mean, take them to court when they dock. That's what I meant. LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Ah! - Yes, good reminding indeed!

I remember now that Australia has docked almost all of their vessels. It was on headlines some time ago... That really doesnt give a sound from greater alarm?

No.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
No offense, but just think this is ridiculous. Proof would be great. Just because a no name somone one claims that they discovered "top secret" information from the Russian government doesn't mean that they actually did. Some people want to believe that these things are happening so bad that they go to any length to get their point across. Sure their are secret things going on, but by making up false statements like these just is sad. Wasn't France the first country pushing for action against these pirates and no one would listen until it got really bad this year and some big name ships were taken? I'm so sick of all the false information on this site that people actually believe.

And come on honestly? Do you really believe that we are building up our navy ships to take on a civilization that would be who knows...thousands and thousands years more advanced than us. Smart move. Put all our highly un-advanced floating objects in one area to battle against a bunch of anti-gravity machines so they can wipe them all out at once.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by dreamingtree]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The article claimed that the Aliens were cutting undersea cables...

"Current news from this region are, also, appearing to show that hostilities have already begun between our Earth’s ‘Defense Forces’ and the Watchers as like the United States last attempt to attack these ‘aliens’ by themselves this past January has, once again, resulted in massive cuts by the Watchers to the many undersea communication cables laying upon the seafloors of this region which have now isolated large parts of the Middle East and the sub-continent"

Here is an independent source

news.xinhuanet.com...

Typical BS about "Aliens". There is something out there but they aren't aliens. They are stuck here like we are. If they are making a move, its because humans are losing their cosmic protection. Like the "Sailor Who Fell From Grace With the Sea"

TruthHunter

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yes, the reputable whatdoesitmean.com Thus, it goes without saying that Snuffleupagus is the mastermind behind all of this.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Now I'm scared. I feel like such a fool for not being prepared for this sooner. I must have been blind to not see this coming. Thanks for all the heads up on this imminent conflict.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I'm blaming Grimace! Snaffleupagus has nothing on Grimace... look at him >_>

scienceblogs.com...

Or perhaps.. blame Sorcha Fail.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingtree
No offense, but just think this is ridiculous. Proof would be great. Just because a no name somone one claims that they discovered "top secret" information from the Russian government doesn't mean that they actually did.

But it's not by a no-namer. The article is by Sorcha Faal which is worse than a no-namer. I don't think she has ever written a true word and I thought all ATS members knew better than to listen to this hoaxer

Believing Sorcha Faal is writing the truth is like believing Dr. Seuss wrote histroy.

Vas

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
why the sea?

are aliens coming from the ocean?

Wouldn't we need more than a buncha boats even if they were?

I musta missed something here...someone please clarify.

Screw it, I'm going to go watch some football...

peace...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
can i get some cliff notes

why is the world going to stop shipping goods/products?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...

For once the world powers are uniting to deal with a major threat to the global economy (the continued defense of important shipping lanes)... and its a cover up for a war against aliens?

Awesome.

And I have to disagree that it is Snuffie or Grimace behind the plot.
I think it is most likely SKELETOR.

Because no one is more eviler than Skeletor.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
relax ity's the notorious Sorcha FaaL!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
can i get some cliff notes

why is the world going to stop shipping goods/products?

No, they're not. I was duped by the title of this thread which is classic Snuffleupagus territory.

"World Shipping Comes To Halt As Global Navies Prepare For ‘Unprecedented’ Confrontation"

Also see "Russia Orders ‘Destruction’ of US Naval Armada In Persian Gulf"

Both titles are hooey. Pure, grade-A, hooey.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join