It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G.H.REES Second most urgent message of planet security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Anyways guy, I believe you are absolutely correct because I believe I was in this war, leaving from the 1980s and to the forward.
I also believe (to who it may matter)
It is not, I repeat not, an alliance of the 'grey' and reptilians. That is the false flag portion of the battle. There are hundreds of thousands of small grey 'non grey' clones which were created to mimick Grays, but not by the grays and not by the reptilians. *supposedly* they are in the planets, specifically on this side of the galaxy something near to Mars but not Saturn. Further away I do not know the map.

There is mass casualties all over the universe. The armadda in the Aden ocean (rather a gathered armada) is kidnapped and put to war--only to be near immediately inaliated. So they should GTFOOD/disperse-yesterday.!

A world destroyed by terraformer-it is one of grasses; a split of corporate and those mispercieved about it's intentions (the other false flag)-they are told corporate is plotting to exterminate them. Another world damaged-this is a private residence of a current movie star.

All very battle star gallactica. I wish I could be of help, don't remember much but too much. I believe this is where your starwars movie came from, though the plot is skewed, for instance, Yoda IS the Obe one kenobi character. The white armor covers men-not machines. The guy who fights darth vader IS the villian and is different than the man who was known as Luke on the desert planet. The child in the race pod was a GIRL, and she wiped out and almost killed her mate. The android was a cyborg. R2 was R2.

Maybe it was done in this way so the world will react in a predetermined format.
And all that needed to be done was a video likely cropped and filled in misinformation before being presented, to...

nevermind.
I believe
It all works out alright, a brief invasion of earth set up and then thrawted by the same who started the above 2. There is almost a near slow biological wipe out in 3012, which enacts a time travelling expedition to heal time, via austrailia.

I'll go read your pages now.
Take care, be seeing them soon.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join