It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G.H.REES Second most urgent message of planet security

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
ATTENTION !!! ATTENTION !!! ATTENTION !!!
SECOND MOST URGENT MESSAGE OF PLANET SECURITY

THIRD WORLD WAR !!!

IMPLICATION OF SATURNIANS OR CRONIANS OR SAVAOTHIANS OR MUTINOUS ANDROMEDIANS, AS PSEUDO - "GOVERMENTAL ANDROMEDIANS AND PLEADIANS" EXTRATERRESTRIALS.

IMPLICATION OF DRAGONIANS OR REPTILIANS, AS PSEUDO "RETICULLIANS AND GREY" EXTRATERRESTRIALS._

S.O.S - S.O.S. - S.O.S.

MILITARY GRADATE: GLOBAL COSMIC ETNA

FROM THE STAFF OF PARAMILITARY LEG OF "G.H.REES" GROUP OF HELLENIC REESTABLISHMENT

DEPARTMENT OF GEOSTRATEGICAL AND ASTROSTRATEGICAL ANALYSIS

28 OCTOBER 2008, ATHENS, GREECE

------------------------------ ]+[ ----------------------------

Download the full G.H.REES signal to various recipients in English Language from the following link:
rapidshare.com...

Read it carefully. It is most urgent! In case of any questions I will try to answer.

Disclaimer: Some of G.H.REES signals was censored by this forum in the past, and threads has disappeared. In this case I have given an external link. Download and read it at your own responsibility.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
THIRD WORLD WA....sorry... Third world war 3 started by a whole bunch of different aliens???

Yeah that makes sense.

Oh and this is the second most important message?

So whats the first?

That you're a loony?

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
CAPS LOCK DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE PEOPLE READ AND/OR UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU TYPE.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I have slow speed, so......

Can you jot down some of the highlights? When is this supposed to happen?

Is this an invasion?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It is a big 53 pages message. Download Read it first, then I will try to answer to some questions put to me kindly. It is a serious matter. I don't have time to play around.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
So, come on, give me a giggle, someone who has read this (and I know you are out there) post the gist of it for me?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

Its YOUR thread and its too important for you to be lazy now. Some people do not have the capability to download an hour long file like me.
Most people wouldnt mind giving a quick account of the message. Are you saying you are not going to provide it???
That's not very nice of you.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If every prediction of World War III came true on ATS, we'd be in our 9230948320309490434390893902384023903404024092409909090984230 world war by now.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012
It is a big 53 pages message. Download Read it first, then I will try to answer to some questions put to me kindly. It is a serious matter. I don't have time to play around.

Can you please answer this question.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
No, I am not Hellenian of liberty, althought I know Hellenian posts in there and the vast information he gave about Draconians and Andromedians.. I am not him.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by overtbetascope

And who are you and why do you ask this? Do you know Hellenian?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is definitely in the running for "The Most Waste of Time Post I've Opened This Year".
Found it necessary to post this incoherent nonsense in all caps? YOU THINK TYPING LIKE THIS does anything beside make you look like a fool? Or a 10 year old let loose on his mom's AOL account in 2002.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Download and Read the posted link sir before making rush conclusions and childish insults. You probably don't know and you don't have a clue of the whole H.G.REES case which is huge and I excuse you for that, but it is completly immature for you to post insults here without even reading the complete message.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Sorry no, in my experience, nothing worthwhile ever comes from people who feel the need to type things up in all caps. I certainly don't take their advice on what to download or read. If you want to see immature.... take a close look at your OP. If you want someone to take you seriously I'd suggest editing out all the extraneous caps at the very least.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012

And who are you and why do you ask this? Do you know Hellenian?

The reason I asked you is
that you lifted whole paragraphs from his posts speaking in first person:

Originally posted by Hellenian

The fact though that the recent years many astronomers from observatories were found dead all over the planet (I still remember the group of French that their coord train fell to a cliff... and the wires appeared cut) is somewhat alarming. The same alarming is the declaration of March 4rth of 2004, when General Gregory Martin said the US army was involved in the Mars project for building a base there, because an "outside" threat was expected. I don't think he meant comets. Also, many astronomers complain to NASA about their photographs being manipulated and of very poor quality. Those are just a few of the indications that say clearly that something is at work here.

I first got a glimse of this theory from an independent group called H.R.G. (Hellenic Restoration Group) as a part of P.R.G. (Planetary Restoration Group), which has people working together from multiple nations in order to see what is really going on with our world. If you try to find any website or link to them, it is non existent, as they are a primary target for many secret services. It took me years to try and verify their information. Do you happen to remember the movie "Signs" of Night Shyamalan? At some point Mel Gibson in his role said that what was happening (with the crops) are sick jokes of stupid people that have no girlfriends, spend time studying ancient Greek mythology, form secret societies and communicate in codes. I think you now understand more whom it meant! It makes you think... why all this trouble with that specific group at the time there are numerous UFO cults all over the world?! Coincidence? I don't personally believe in coincidences or luck. I believe in cause and effect.

Perhaps you can explain?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

etc etc...

Maybe if you upload the document in other site, we'll be able to read it.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yes that was a mistake, speaking in first Person I mean and not revealing who said this. But I am at the same side and I have the same common source with Hellenian, and that is G.H.REES (He calls it HRG which is the same as G.H.REES) so I thought that was a minor ommision in order to reply quickly the tons of questions thrown at me in that thread. Time is a luxury that I don't have.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

Stand by, I will try uploading to another host soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Try to download from this link:
www.filejumbo.com...
The H.G.REES file in english is "second message.pdf".

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

so you will answer serious questions then get serious

top topics

<<   2 >>

join