It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien cities underground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Who here believes that their are huge underground cities that inhabit aliens right underneath our feet? I'm not a big believer in aliens, but I admit it sounds intriguing. I wonder where the entrances to these underground cities would be. It's well-known that the gov is familiar with building below-ground. It must be an extremely disturbing experience to actually visit one of these places.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I've heard (read) that these places recieve government funding; so, as far as I'm concerned their personal lives and information should be no different than any person; disabled or in poverty who recieves governmental assistance coupled with added protections due to the likelyhood of stalkers placing at risk what might be considered to government an assest in the way of technology, sociology, workforce (insert imagination);

-or-protected under the endangered species act though perhaps 'classified': hopefully all common laws still apply concerning investigation and cessation of some of the more tramatic things *I've read*, human testing, kidnapping, consumption, ect.

Weird, huh?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This concept seem probable to me but I wonder if I believe in it because I want to or if truly think that "they" are living under our feet, either way it's awesome none the less

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
More likely in the oceans or Antarctica but I dont really beleive on land.
Too close to the general public!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It seems possible. There is a lot of Earth not inhabited by Humans.

Just a quick journey on Google Earth should show the average person that there is a vast amount of open and untouched land on Earth, so I don't think "proximity to people" is an issue.

You also have to consider that governments are able to create underground structures that people don't know exist. Some of the tunnels under London created during the second world war go on for miles, and are only recently being declassified. You can guarantee that there are plenty that remain classified for use as records/equipment storage, MI6, government bunkers and so on.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I suspect that if there are alien cities underground, there must be alot of other covert ops going on underground as well (cia projects such as monarch & mk ultra might have moved underground) The "gateways" so to speak are either a. heavily guarded on restricted land or b. hidden in plain sight (which all elitists enjoy implimenting just to mock our supposed stupidity).

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Maybe, those aliens are using laptops and pcs in their underground bases, and laugh at us. Also, I do know Aliens exist, they might come from another space, but, what if they also live on earth? just, like theres walking a alien past you? They might even launce their ships FROM earth and land on other planets! Who knows.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Phil Schneider, for those that know of his work, has alot to say about Underground Basis, given that he helped build them as an government engineer!

Although he is dead now, his stories continue to amaze people.

Phil Schneider, a very brave man, recently lost his life due to what appeared to be a military-style execution in January 1996. He was found dead in his apartment with piano wire still wrapped around his neck. According to some sources, he had been brutally tortured repeated before being killed. Phil Schneider was an ex-government engineer who was involved in building underground bases. He was one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys and U.S. intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base.

"They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since the early 1940’s. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-leviton trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been written about this activity. Al Bielek has my only copy of one of them. Richard Souder, a Ph.D architect, has risked his life by talking about this. He worked with a number of government agencies on deep underground military bases. In around where you live, in Idaho, there are 11 of them.

Link to scource

And if thats not enough reading, check this out!!

In the U.S., approximately 140 of these DUMB bases exist, and they employ perhaps over 200,000 people. A geologist friend of this author who helped build these DUMB bases, gave his life to get the truth out to the American people. He was a programmed multiple of the Illuminati, and some of his alters knew it. Because these underground bases play such a vital role in the entire mind-control NETWORK, I will list these bases here, even though they have been given previously in - my Ezek. 6:3 book. DUMB (Deep Underground Military Bases)

Link to scource

Americas Top Secret Basis

Underground Basis, Missing Children..........

10,000 MPH Tube Shuttles!

Respect all.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What to locate underground structer?

Mufon & the USGS
stumbled on the earths magnetic field problems in the 50's.
Mag maps were created.

I know these maps could be ordered in the 1980's.
The ordered maps come in from USGS.
They are clearly labeled with Air force Weapons Labs although.

Mag maps are created at high & low altitudes.
Tracking mapping over the decades shows the degradation of the natural field.

Mineral deposits are located by the Oil, Gas & mineral industry.
Overlying the Mag map's with corrisponding Gravity maps.
The maps will have a direct coralation unless
a large mass is missing from one or the other.
Then you just look to see what it is or is not present.

I initialy intended to use them to confirm my theory...
that UFO's were using the natural fields for free propultion.
In fact some do...

Interestingly though ....
I found that the back side of this mapping were....
An unintended finger printing of all natural & unnatural underground structure.
The maps do not lie unless the data is scrubbed....

It is my belief that MUFON
was using them in the 60 - 70's to locate underground Alien structors.

I believe they came a conclustion...
That Disturbing these structors creates quite a risk.
There are so many & that they are all interconnected.
In the USA midwest they are as close as every 35 miles or so.
Out west I don't know.

Compare a old map to new Mag readings.
They are quite accurate & steady when a quick measurement
is taken from a ground vantage point.
The meters are quite small & do not draw any attention.
Getting a meter might draw a lot of attention unless you are in Gas or Oil.

I found that using your head & the maps were enough to draw a conclusion after takeing 3 investigations to there conclusion in the feild........

Good luck,

Watcher

top topics

join