It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I give up...since having read threads on 11:11, 1:11 3:33, 4:44, 2:22

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I swear i am being haunted by these numbers since having read the threads...

I for one dont believe that these numbers mean anything, and are pure coincidense..

But since then, I cannot shake these numbers haunting me...

In the last two weeks these are the only numbers I seem to be seeing everywhere.. and the nail in the coffin was when i looked on the watch and it was 3:33, then opened my new debit card and the expiry date was...

yes you guesed it...11:11

make it go away...lol...its starting to freak me out!!

[edit on 12/20/2008 by corvin77]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Stop looking at anything with numbers displayed......

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Its not asif im looking for them, but just so happens that when I accidently look at anything with digits, these are the numbers displayed...

[edit on 12/20/2008 by corvin77]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Maybe the world is trying to let you know that it's more patterned and purposeful than you believe

Alternatively, maybe your subconscious mind is trying to let you know that the world is more patterned and beautiful than you believe

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
happening to me too.

11:11 and other variations. 3:33 and such

Along with those its really been numbers that have been like same backwards and forwards. 1:21 5:45

Or in order 2:34 or 4:56

Its freaking me out a lot now too.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
For me it's the number42.
2nd line.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hi there. It's a wake up call. I'd NEVER had any type of esoteric experiences but a year ago, the 11:11 thing started happening to me. It was way obvious that something was up. There was no escaping it. I understand that it's a code we place there for ourselves. Hard to explain.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I used to get off of work at 3:30 and had to race to make the bus on time. By the time it was 3:33:33 I was off work property and two minutes to the street the bus would pick me up on. 3:33:33 was and is a very happy number for me.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It is freaky!!

At least once a day I see 12:34. It's making me crazy

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
NOW those numbers have meaning FOR YOU.

You guys can talk all the crazy number stuff you want, but please stay out of the legitimate conspiracy discussion. You guys are a little too fringe, kinda like the Blossom Goodchilde crowd.

By all means tho, have a grand ol time discussing what you saw on a clock or elsewhere.

It always strikes me when I see a 420 ona clock or a liscense plate or somebodies address. But I know why....it aint the universe tryin to tell me something. The thing you guys don't realize is how you see any other given combo of numbers just as much as the ones you notice. You just dont notice becuz they hold no significance with you.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

You should really stop freaking yourself out over numbers.

They are all times of the day that you are probably finding yourself looking at the clock unconsciously and continuously day by day.

Try to stay conscious of what time it is all day long. I can tell the time without using a clock.

I also find it ironic that we've grown so moldy with the numbers 666 that now we have to try all combinations 1 through 9.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Number synchronicities like this happen to me often. You could be being programmed by the shadow government's quantum computer. Its AI can cause synchronicities with timestamps and prices. For example, on August 8, 2008 I purchased a meal from Au Bon Pain at Newark Liberty Intl Airport and the price was $20.12. Immediately after that I went to the gift shop next door and was surprised to learn that Russia had invaded Georgia.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I am reading this thread and my clock says 111. Coincidence? I think not, and I believe in synchronicity. I think it is some kind of reminder or wake up. I see these numbers all the time.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I see these numbers all the time.

You also see other random numbers all the time too - they just don't strike a significant chord.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Me and numbers don't get on very well. 8:36 could well be 11:11 to me.

if there is a deep meaning to those kinds of numbers it's totally lost on me.

I agree with the poster that suggested avoiding looking at anything with numbers LOL (can't be THAT hard right?) *sarcasm*

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

For example, on August 8, 2008 I purchased a meal from Au Bon Pain at Newark Liberty Intl Airport and the price was $20.12. Immediately after that I went to the gift shop next door and was surprised to learn that Russia had invaded Georgia.

LOL.....gimme break....what does any of that have to do with anything? You number freaks are as crazy as the "look at the shape shifting reptilian pupil on this pixelated youtube vid" crowd.

This is a BTS thread through and through.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think the point that we "number freaks" are trying to get across, is that there are significant numbers that an individual is "in tune" with as if no matter what the time of day when checking the time it will be that number that is so important in the individual's life...and it is really hard to explain why this would happen. You can't just stop looking at numbers either, because you see them unexpectedly in random places. And all I know about the number 42 is it is always around me...for some reason I don't know.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's kind of funny that every time the number 13 shows up I know it is going to be a good day, every time a black cat crosses my path something very good is going to occur.

I don't believe in superstition to the point of numbers and black cats but it does reveal to me that a lot of what we perceive related to things such as number patterns are a direct result of what we perceive may happen.

By allowing yourself to believe a certain number pattern is bad you will perceive the bad things that happen through out the day and of course just the opposite is true.

So as a test next time one of these number patterns are seen tell yourself it's your lucky day and see what happens. Post the results too I'm kind of interested in this. More from a quantum physics point of view.

Out of curiosity are these patterns suppose to represent something bad?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
It's kind of funny that every time the number 13 shows up I know it is going to be a good day, every time a black cat crosses my path something very good is going to occur.

I don't think it is like this at all. It is more like a personal number that is just always near you...not a luck thing, or superstitious. Just there.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
best thing to do is keep it to yourself.
people will just call you crazy and say it's all a coincidence.

it's like, you live all your life up til now with no problem, then when something starts to happen that never happened before, the easiest thing for others to do is just assume that you're crazy.

just float like a boat and let it happen.

__
as for my opinion... this has to be some kind of presence that stops by in another level to let you know it's there for some reason.

i work from home, don't have a programmed schedule like most people so my day-to-day is pretty random, wake up when my body wants to, sleep when my body wants to, etc.. but the numbers are always the same, everyday, everywhere.

peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join