It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WSJ - Maitreya on his way

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well what great news, indeed, amid of the financial crisis and the imminent collapse and depression in the US and the world we now have a new topic to divert our attentions.

A SAVIOUR IS COMING TO FIX OUR PROBLEMS, AND WE ALL BELIEVE IT WAS OBAMA

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

If you read share international's site they say the ufo's connected with the world teacher (maitreya) come in peace...so they want the world to think anyway. Few are going to believe holographically generated ufo's are real and the other point to mention is according to Share international/maitreya and therefore the NWO these aliens /ufo's are real and intend to land within the years following the 2013 UN disclosure the organization talks about. I suppose you could fake a global visitation using back engineered alien craft and have human pilots posing as alien pilots but I'm more inclined to think the visitors will be the real deal, and that they are the creator "gods" the many ancient texts around the world talk of, the REAL world controllers. I could be wrong but either way it's not to be trusted and is going to make the SHTF big time.

So in terms of project bluebeam...they may use it for the "star in the sky" but they can't pull of the global ufo landings planned for what appears planned to occur some time after 2012 and there is no hostile alien attack planned. But I'm sure they plan for rebellion against the "visitors"......

[edit on 21/12/08 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 21/12/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Well let me comeback to more serious analysis of the thread topic, I am very sure that UFOs are real and that they have been around and about since the beginning of man in the planet earth, so if we are to be finally exposed in modern times to them I hope is viewed by everybody.

I am sure that when earth was younger and people were more vulnerable and naive they used to visit quite ofter with not problem of been seen, as the bible stories tells very well.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

George says it gives people a bad feeling when he is the guest. Like hairs on the neck and stuff like that. I never heard him personally.

I once heard Mr. Creme on a local radio station like pretty close to 20 years ago and I have to say, he gave me a 10+ on the "weird creep out" scale. Just something about him that really unnerved you, it's hard to pin down.

Let's put it this way, I wouldn't be surprised if that man was the spokesman for the Anti-Christ. He seems to have toned downed his message since, but that radio show 20 years ago stuck with me, making me keep an eye out for him. It was really creepy.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's interesting to always read and hear stories as if some fictional event. Many of us even watch these on TV and can't yet decide what the real truth is anymore or if we're being prepared?

It may very well be another 'War of the Worlds' broadcasted on the news and people will have trouble knowing the difference then also. Many of us have been so used to the idea of special effects, that we may think it's faked anyway. Many may be in shock and denial.

Should I stock up on snacks instead of food to watch this on the news in 2012?

edit to add, The blog was well done and Rick Warren also seems out of place as if some used car salesman. When the news media had taken out Obama's pastor and apparently forced him into retirement, this now seems to be his way of getting even.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I wonder if he could survive a fatal gun shot wound to the head.

I'm just saying.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by 12.21.12]

No, not if it's fatal.

If Maitreya can be anyone, you'll never know who Maitreya can be.
So, in a NWO perspective, that's great.

I don't really know what to think of this though.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
First of all: this is a "channeling" and we all know how lots of those end up (blossom Goodchild). So it is all just speculation of what may or may not even occur.

Second of all: Who are we to judge whether this "maitreya", if he does appear, is the savior or the antichrist or just a guy who people mistakenly follow as such. Who are we to take authority to decide the intentions of another. By doing so, you are showing your ignorance, because no one knows what is in the heart of another individual...no one.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yes, I know there are real ufo's and real aliens. I'm just suggesting that if the ufo's Share International are preparing us for ARE the real deal then as amazing as this would be, they are not to be trusted. Did you read my initial post on this thread, the very long one ?
I'm gathering you know your ancient astronaut stuff...well these beings are in my opinion the same ones that created us and who have tried to control us ever since. Once upon a time they ruled over earth visibly and were worshipped as gods. They then "disappeared"......or did they continue to exercise influence and control in a more behind the scenes manner........? I think so, and I think they are planning to return .

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This Maitreya - whom I really believe doesn't exist - is supposedly able to slip into different bodies and possess them? That's the first I heard of it. Reminds me of MATRIX where the bad guys slip in and out of human bodies. hmmmm ... wonder where Hollywood got that idea ... Share Int'l?? Perhaps!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure they have something planned of the nature talked about, there are many reasons for giving disinfo out, and perhaps some of it is given just see our reaction and learn more about how we respond to different scenarios. But, this remains a possibility. The real visitors of course are certainly not involved in this.
What really worries me is that it was rumoured 9 nukes were set off in the northern pacific, roughly where the true north pole has left Canadian waters and where that buldge is in the core that some journalist working for a mainstream media (like washington post) wrote about. I'm not going to do that search right now, but....Theres now a huge unexplained hole in our magnetic shield over the north pole, and we're being bombarded with cosmic charged particles that are probably creating these -20 winds at the mild coast, where it snows and melts right away.

What are they (our insane cabal) doing? This is something of such magnetude, so much potential for danger, never mind all the nukes and the DU dust. Incredible catastrophes could happen. And, it looks like to me, they have directly caused it on purpose.

I even wonder if they were trying to blow a hole in that net thats put around earth by altair, and they're trying to escape, and what that kind of blast and hole means to the true ets? And whats going to happen.

This religious figure is not the real deal, however.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I agree there are genuinly benign groups of ET's visiting Earth but that these are NOT the same ET's as Share International/UN/NWO are preparing us for, despite them appearing friendly.

As for the inhabiting of different bodies, well I'm not suggesting that there is some amazing being doing this kind of thing for real, rather the massive New Age movement knows about ascended masters and their apparantly supernaturual abilities so will believe this kind of thing can happen....they are just talking to the masses in ways their target audiences can appreciate. Also lots of religious types believe their saviour can shift bodies, it's not an unusual concept amongst these groups.

I imagine they will simply use various mind controlled plants who will be carefull placed so as to make people wonder, "is this Maitreya"...before unveiling the real one in 2012 on the day of declaration....

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I can't say for certain the date, but December 21, 2012 sounds like a collective time when mankind makes a unified world religion. This would be the time when extremists are no longer welcome in the world. I imagine a religious UN body would be formed to deal with violation of human rights anywhere in the world.

As for the new star/UFO appearing in the day and night sky I'd say we're past the point of no return. When the star appears the Watchers have to act quickly.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Here is some interesting stuff:

www.redmoonrising.com...

Share International Foundation is a member of the NGO (non-governmental organization) community at the United Nations

SI has a long list of prominent, well respected international diplomats, religious leaders and political figures who have had articles published in this magazine. They include articles written by former UN leader Boutros Boutros-Ghali; present leader Kofi Annan; former President of Ireland Mary Robinson; Gro Harlem Brundtland who is director-general of the World Health Organization and former Prime Minister of Norway; the Dalai Lama; and recently even Britain's Crown Prince Charles.(7) Even though the average man on the street would most likely dissolve into hysterical laughter upon being presented with the beliefs of Creme and Share International, it is easily shown that this magazine is well-respected and taken seriously by many influential members of the Global Elite. In fact, Share International Foundation is accredited as an official non-governmental organization (NGO) by the United Nations,(8) and the magazine, as stated on the inside cover of each issue, is published by SI "...in association with the Department of Public Information at the United Nations."

Now The Lucis Trust, formerly known as the Lucifer Publishing Company was formed by Alice A. Bailey a Theophsist and disciple of Madame Blavatsky (Helena Petrovna Blavatsky). Blavatsky was the founder of Theosophy and is considered the "mother" of the New Age movement and modern occultism. She taught in her Secret Doctrine that Lucifer was "higher and older than Jehovah. She further expressed in her "great work" that Satan, under different god-names, is really an allegory of "Good, and Sacrifice, a God of Wisdom." Blavatsky believed that Satan was the only god of earth, "is one with the Logos," and is the "cosmic reflection of God.". Blavatsky also equated Lucifer with Jesus Christ.

The Lucis Trust (or Lucifer Publishing Company) is a United Nations Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and is represented at weekly sessions at the United Nations in New York and Geneva and a member of the UN Economic and Social Council.

The Lucis Trust promotes IoNs as one of the "New Group of World Servers". The Lucis Trust are pushing for the establishment of a permanent "Age of Aquarius" ruled by one "christ" figure, "Lord of the Word" or Maitreya (the new age messiah) and a One World Religion.

Lets take a step away from IoNS for a minute and take a look at the intenet movie Zeitgeist which appears to have taken in millions of people across the world:

Zeitgeist Part I used the controversial author Archarya S as the consultant for the movie. Part I of the movie is based on her book "The Christ Conspiracy", she also penned the companion guide for Zeitgeist.

Archarya S plagiarised her book from a book written in the 1800's by a Quaker who claimed without any evidence that there were 16 previous crucified saviours. This book was heavily cited by the Theosphical Society (founded by Madam Blavatsky - see above).

Archarya S expanded on the themes of the original book by drawing on material from Madam Blavatsky; revered 33rd degree Freemason Alber Pike who stated "Yes, Lucifer is God"; controversial researcher "Jordan Maxwell" (a pseudonym: derived from one of Maxwell's mentors, Madame Blavatsky's, works-- i.e., Jordanus Maximus); Gerlad Massey (High Chief Druid and contributor to Blavatsky's Lucifer Magazine); Albert Churchward (Freemason); James Churchward (Freemason); Michael Baigent (Freemason); Godfrey Higgins (Freemason / Cheif Druid) and others. To this day there are unclaimed financial rewards for anyone who can actually back up any of the claims made by Archarya S or Zeitgeist Part I.

www.redmoonrising.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Interesting post. Well integrated. I hope to god you're wrong though.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I hope the next incarnation of the Buddha isn't the same as the antichrist. That's hard to swallow. I believe that Buddha and Jesus were giving different aspects of the same message.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by watcher1960]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Hope this answers your question.

Taken from share international FAQ page

www.share-international.org...

Q: When Christ was here before, he went through a cycle of events, and was crucified and killed. What is to prevent that from happening again?

BC: It is very difficult to crucify someone whom you cannot see, and Maitreya can appear and disappear at will. You could fire a cannon at him, an 18-inch shell, and it would just bounce off him and fall to the ground. He created his own body, and if you can create your own body you can keep it intact. He is inviolable.

Another good thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

How about this: magnetic breach
science.nasa.gov...
oo
and this: magnetic portals
science.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 1   >>