It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I invisible?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You know what men love more than tools? BOOBS. Try using them.
Barring that:

If you are a woman, learn to speak. It helps greatly.

If you are a man, I encourage a few sighs, and a nicely placed "What the #!"

People can't refuse a guy who curses.

I still stand by my theory that women like men who burp and fart.

DON'T DENY IT, I know the secret, and no amount of disavowing will change my mind.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Just gotta get all up in that ass, so to speak. Yo you going to take my order or what meng?

I don't give a # if they are getting payed in dog feces, do your damn job before I cut your head off and call it art.

LMFAO!! I have to say I have to agree with Lysergic's approach in this situation.

I would have made such a huge scandal in the place that I can bet your ass I would have getting someone fired!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Do they NOT see me? It's like I don't exist!! Well after 5 more minutes......I decided to walk out. I did make it obvious that I was there! They even looked RIGHT at me! Anyone else ever have this problem?

I have a few things to say about that.

1) First world problems. Travel more, and be grateful that you don't have to exist in REAL poverty and everyday hunger, without knowing whether you will ever even see food again, having to sleep in the gutter and eat cockroaches with a gang of thieves who sniff glue, or without energy, being left to die of slow starvation while rats eat your toes.

2) Maybe you are in the Twilight Zone..

3) It seems like you are less concerned about your own degree of transparency (let alone invisibility) than simply wishing to regurgitate your misdirected anger and hatred of innocent people, who have not harmed you in any way. Look into yourself, and see what in you made that minor inconvenience (if it could even be called that) possible. It's your life, it's your Karma, no one in ATS can help you with that or live it for you.

4) Your post is pretty much pointless, because much worse things happen to men all over the world all the time, and they don't complain about it. I take it that you must be a woman, because only a woman would think a very normal occurrence is so shocking (because women live in an abnormal world, because everyone treats them preferencially, except true equalitarians). So stop your "entitled princess complex"-whining and re-examine yourself before bothering others with your minor problems. The next post from you will probably be about a broken fake fingernail, if you let yourself be consumed by such entitlement mentality. You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?

<< 1   >>

join