It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's it, I'm definitely being abducted by aliens!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
OK guys, I have had many sleep paralysis experiences, always scary stuff or simple episodes where I know something frightening might happen. But what happened to me this morning is just so clearly against a lot of what I believed was making it happen, that I am beginning to see that this might be something else.

This is what took place in a sleep paralysis state this morning.

I can't move, the dreadful feeling that I have in every one of these cases, is with me again. In this state I am lying face up, and something like a canvas material sheet is over my face, but it is so thin that I can see a scrawny being with a big bald oval head looming over me. It feels like it is daylight because the light coming through this stuff over my face is natural sunlight that illuminates a room. It's not the glaring stuff from an operating room. I can see this being moving over me, I can't see details of it's face, but I can perfectly see where he is moving his skinny arms and the rest of his torso and head. I could not do nothing. Then I saw him move toward the right of me with his arms and fingers going into my armpit. As I noticed this thing going for my armpit with his hand, the fear came to a maximum and I started to pray, though the strength of my prayer was not that strong, I felt like I didn't really mean it, like when you really want something and you pray with all your heart. I didn't have that feeling. It was like a part of me was numb or didn't really think the situation was life and death. OK, so I finally got out of this state, and it definitely was daytime. Now I was still tired, so I closed my eyes again, and quickly after, I became paralyzed instantly. Now, I prayed and kept asking Jesus to take me out of it, but it wasn't really working that well, but also, I had that numb feeling like I knew I was not praying with all my strengh or something. Well, anyway, it's been 5 hours since that happened to me this morning. I just thought of looking under my armpit and found that, above my armpit is a straight line, about more or less an inch, that looks I don't understand why it is there. It is definitely not a dent. What first came to mind is those surgeries where they have a special glue that welds the skin back together. Another thing that I thought was, what if this being was trying to cut open there, and I woke up too soon, so the next moment I took to try to go back to sleep, I was re-instated in paralysis to have this lesion glued up so . That is why I probably couldn't get out of the last moment that I got paralyzed, because it needed to either close up what it started, or making what I had was a simple grazing of some special instrument that left a mark. It's not a scar, and it's not a dent, it's just a straight line that does not make sense. I will give you more details in a bit, and I have been trying to take a picture, but I am going to need somebody else to take it, as it keeps coming out blurry.
]

And another thing, when I got un-paralyzed I was laying on my belly, as opposed to on my back, which was the case in my paralysis state.

I had always believed that I was only getting paralyzed when I'd fall asleep on my back, but what happened this morning tells me that is definitely not the case.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
wow,
im not sure what to say. and i look forward to seeing the pictures.
i too have had sleep paralysis with fleeting images of a grey but i do not feel that they were in my room what so ever. i think it was just a dream.

i hope that you see now that you came out of the situation alive and in good health i hope. therefore let go of the fear and simply observe and see what happens.

im sure this experience is not what you wanted to come your way, but we will be here to talk you through it, as im sure you were eager to share your experience with ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

I've had many, but this is the first time I actually saw something looming over me that resembled an alien. It was weird because a part of me thinks he told me telepathically, I feel like it was a male being, he was gonna do something with my armpit area. It's also weird that I had this canvas material over my face, I have the feeling that this was done so that I would not be scared of the being that was over me. Also, the daylight that was in the paralysis state was the same kind that was in my house when I awoke, but I can't really say this was done to me in my house, on my own bed, because the canvas material over my face could have given me the illusion that the light in the room was normal daylight, when it could have been more glaring.

Another detail that might just be coincidence is that, the first time in my life that I saw a UFO, that i am positive was one was on the 20th of November, now how do I know this? Because this is the same day that my " Dr Natura" collonix products arrived by UPS. That night, I saw a UFO hovering in the sky, with red and green pulsating lights, that same day I developed the symptoms of strep throat which have not left me since that day. Its' eased up, but it's gotten to a point where If I cough, the skin in my throat expands and covers the airpath to my nose. It's something very weird.

I am going to head out in a bit, but I will get my mom to take a pic of this thing for me and I'll post it up here, as soon as I can.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

ok pocky ill check in over the weekend and see whats up.
get better, sorry your sick during the holidays.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I beleive.. . I have been paralayzed.. and when i try really hard with mind to move.. someone physically puts my hand back!!!! I have had a number of xp.. This is a real phenomenom!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Goddamn, I don't want to dissapoint anybody, but I was trying to take the pictures of this thing, and it was definitely showing up in the first blurry pictures, but after I finished posting here, and went to take pictures of it again, this perfect straight inch segment is not there anymore. It was so clear that I could see it without searching for it. I deleted the pics that weren't so great, but they still showed a perfect segment, and it was not a dent. It was not a scar, it was like what you would get if they put that surgical glue to make the skin weld together again. I don't know if this thing was healing itself for 5 hours or what, but I swear to god it was there, and I showed my mom, she saw it, it was clear. Please don't flame or anything, my story is true, and I just don't know what this segment line was.

This is not the first time I have gotten a physical trace of something. A few months ago, I had another sleep paralysis experience in daytime. In the experienmce my eyes were open, and either my own thoughts or something telepathic told me" if you don't snap out of it, they are going to take you" and before I snapped out of it, I heard my friend my friend's voice. When I became unparalyzed, the first thing I felt was a sharp little pain in my inner thigh, I checked and there was a tiny piece of skin that was swelled up like half an inch. I checked up on my friend, who was asleep in the room next to me. The bump that I there was for days. But it was too dense for me to say it was an implant, though if it had been, it might have been very thin.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Frightening stuff Pocky, you must be still be feeling shaken. I hope you're feeling a little bit better now

You say that you regularly have sleep paralysis with frightening experiences. With this in mind, are you in position to set up a video camera and run it for a couple of nights? Although you may have only had this recent visual experience the once, it may serve to confirm your fears or put your mind at rest in the future.

I don't know whether this will be of any help... This type of stuff is beyond my own personal experience

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lizziejayne

I would also like to mention that I had another sleep paralysis on Tuesday, where something was weighing down on my back at night time. I was awake but could not move. But I did not see anything in that case, I just was aware of everything but in dreadful fear of what was on top of me. In that case my prayers did snap me out of it.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose Head

Moose, sleep paralysis is a recognised condition: Sleep Paralysis

With it comes all manner of visual and auditory experiences, often very frightening. Even if you doubt the OP's conviction that she's experiencing abduction, your comment isn't constructive to her situation.

[edit on 19/12/08 by lizziejayne]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
lol...i know this Lizzie .... but if you dont laugh you'll only end up with a worst paralysis...paralysis of life.......i thought my comment was funny though...but the mods disagreed and so it goes.....and it isnt my responsibility to be constructive to anyones situation...however...Pocky may have sleep paralysis i wouldnt know...but maybe she has a sense of humor as well..and just accepts her condition...and can laugh about it as well...if she cant than she has paralysis of life...im gonna die one day...so i laugh about it...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky, out of interest, was the entire experience different to what you usually feel/see/hear or was it the presence of physical evidence that makes this one experience stand out for you?

Sorry to hear about the photos. Hopefully there won't be a next time for you to take them!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Sorry I misinterpreted your intent there Moose

Tis sometimes hard to gauge humour and irony through the written word. I'm blaming my tools and sticking to it.

I disagree though about being constructive to people's situations
Perhaps not a responsibility, but morally and personally preferable to hindrance.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizziejayne

Sorry I misinterpreted your intent there Moose

Tis sometimes hard to gauge humour and irony through the written word. I'm blaming my tools and sticking to it.

I disagree though about being constructive to people's situations
Perhaps not a responsibility, but morally and personally preferable to hindrance.

I understand the Mods perception...the comment could have been taken as an insult...but its how she takes it that matters...Mods didnt even give me a chance to get a reaction from her...lol....

now what makes something moral or personally preferable to the opposite as i think you meant it...a hindrance...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hi Pocky,

Thanks for posting up the account of what you've experienced...unfortunately for whatever reason it doesn't seem to be an uncommon one for some people.

Just also letting you know that - if you wish - one of us Mods could move your thread into the Gray Area Forum.

The difference within that forum is that there is an understanding there that people are posting their experiences...they may not have verifiable evidence or anything, rather its a place to share ones experiences/testimonies/opinions in a bit more relaxed atmosphere...with a bit more relaxed expectations in regards to any evidence. Ie:You tend not to get so barraged with "Prove it" replies as is more the case within this section (or other sections on ATS).

Over to you. If you're happy it staying in UFO/Aliens then cool as...

Peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Hi Pocky,

Thanks for posting up the account of what you've experienced...unfortunately for whatever reason it doesn't seem to be an uncommon one for some people.

Just also letting you know that - if you wish - one of us Mods could move your thread into the Gray Area Forum.

The difference within that forum is that there is an understanding there that people are posting their experiences...they may not have verifiable evidence or anything, rather its a place to share ones experiences/testimonies/opinions in a bit more relaxed atmosphere...with a bit more relaxed expectations in regards to any evidence. Ie:You tend not to get so barraged with "Prove it" replies as is more the case within this section (or other sections on ATS).

Over to you. If you're happy it staying in UFO/Aliens then cool as...

Peace.

Alien and great Mod of these here forums............

How much more relaxed can it get ....shes sitting at home on her computer....i f i havent been told that i can integrate my being with the website so as to make it appear that i am actually with these people...id like to file a formal complaint...because i was never informed of this...and if there is a fee to pay id like to pay that fee to join.....even though im at home and relaxed if i can be more relaxed by typing in another forum by integrating myself almost 3D like...id like that option....

Thank You...........

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I had the same experience, i believe you. Same thing as being aware but powerless and sort of scars that dissapears unnatural fast. I had this experience more than once.

It seems they don''t want that we people have evidence of their excistance.

Do you have sometimes (when you are fully awake) that you don't know how you get to a place while you are riding with a vehicle?

I mean that you cannot remember the road you traveled when you are on a certain place. Like you have been away for a while and suddenly get your consience back.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I began to read your experiences with a skeptic point of view, and then something that you said struck me as more than coincidental.

Why does sleep paralysis always occur laying on your back? I have never experienced sleep paralysis while laying on my side, or stomach. Anybody?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411
reply to post by Pocky

I began to read your experiences with a skeptic point of view, and then something that you said struck me as more than coincidental.

Why does sleep paralysis always occur laying on your back? I have never experienced sleep paralysis while laying on my side, or stomach. Anybody?

Here's one guy's take on it:
www.geocities.com...

Why does it almost always happen while in a supine position?
It doesn't always (not even almost always). It is true that a lot of subjects report SP while in a supine position. My answer to that is tied to a theme that I will use to approach your other questions. I refer to SP as "bounded lucidity" to describe both the paralysis and the self-awareness of the paralysis experience. In a supine position one still has "both ears to the world" so to speak, as opposed to laying on one side and depriving oneself from stimuli. A supine position is antithetical to the more natural fetal sleeping position, when humans first experience REM sleep. In a sense, a supine position is not a very natural sleeping position at all (even though lots of folks do it) when you think about it in these developmental terms. Functionally speaking, sleeping on one's back may preserve a state of vigilance and therefore lead to the greater probability of self-awareness during REM sleep. Several pre-dormittal behaviors that demand some degree of vigilance, like reading or watching TV, are done from this position. If one moves back and forth from being awake to REM states (which is very easy to do since they both reflect beta cortical activity), the separation between both states could become non-existent. Finally, a lot of my subjects do report SPs in a supine position when they take naps. Once again the dormittal context is not one of "I intend to sleep in a fetal, primal position," but rather one of "Ooops, imagine that, I fell asleep on my couch while waiting for..." Under these 'propitious' circumstances, once again, vigilance could be maintained into REM proper. Kleitman, the co-discoverer of REM sleep (1955), and others have shown that there exists a basic rest activity cycle (BRAC) throughout the 24-hour cycle. The same 90-minute cycle is maintained by the alternating contribution of non-REM and REM periods. In this sense, being awake and being asleep are: a) subordinate to a larger physiological arousal event, and b) on a continuum. Finally, breathing patterns may also be altered while in a supine position, as in the case of sleep apnea, giving rise to sub-optimal, intermittent rest.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Answer to Yoda411:

Because the position of your head (brain's)?

Your personality/experiences side is in front of your head.

If you lay on your side or on your belly the magnetic field is blocked?

When laying on the back the magnetic field is open?

(Some thougts... i'm not sure.)

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Gnozt]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join