It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Cabinet Full Of CFR, Trilateral Commission And Bilderberg Members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just like President George W. Bush's cabinet, Barack Obama's cabinet is going to be brimming with politicians affiliated with the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg group.

AmericanFreePress is reporting on the extraordinary ties that members of his new cabinet have to these elitist globalist organizations that have dominated American politics for generations now.

The reality is that no President in the past 30 years has picked a cabinet that was not completely dominated by members of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg group.

Of Barack Obama's 14 top cabinet selections, 9 of them are affiliated with the Bilderberg group, 10 of them are affiliated with the Council on Foreign Relations and 5 of them are affiliated with the Trilateral Commission:

futurestorm.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yes .. look at all this 'change'.

More CFR. More Bildebergers. More Trilats.
Clintons and Kennedys as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes, the change we need.That is such a load.The only change we will see is the change the Illuminati have been striving for since their beginning.
The sure sign I look for is closer governance of this country by the United Nations.That's change we will feel!!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

And don't forget Timothy Geithner, Obama nominated him to be his Secretary of the Treasury:

www.ny.frb.org...

As you can see Geithner is the President of the New York chapter of the Federal Reserve, so you are absolutely right.

Obama is the same as Bush, or any other President that we have had since 1913.

With the exception of JFK, which is why his ENTIRE FAMILY was pretty much wiped out.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I was hoping for 'Change' just as much as anyone else, but come now. Let's not try to act too surprised here...

Presidents are selected people.

Just in case your skeptical:

Obama 'related to Bush and Churchill'

Just because there 'appears' to be a choice does not mean there really is one..

If there was, why can't we ever get anyone into office who isn't !@#$ related?!! But hey, maybe I'm just not giving Obama a fair chance to prove himself. LOL

Also.. 'Change' may very well be coming. Does that necessarily mean it will be 'better'? No. I don't recall that being a part of the slogan.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Actually, Obama is related to Dick Cheney as well:

www.youtube.com...

So yeah...we really are ruled by a Dynasty...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by MandM

And don't forget Timothy Geithner, Obama nominated him to be his Secretary of the Treasury:

www.ny.frb.org...

As you can see Geithner is the President of the New York chapter of the Federal Reserve, so you are absolutely right.

Obama is the same as Bush, or any other President that we have had since 1913.

With the exception of JFK, which is why his ENTIRE FAMILY was pretty much wiped out.

Yeah - very good points!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Obama supporters dont care

they just hated bush and wanted to get "their way"

they barely won

57 million to 63 million

and they won't read this thread they don't care

they got their way

now they just simply put

do not care about anything else

they're playing with house money right now

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So your telling me this is a surprise to everyone come on people you frequent this site enough you know what this world is coming to get with it already, this is self evident.
Did you think Obama is gonna run the country with no bodies at his side I think not, I bet the Bilderburgers secretly funded Obama's campaign.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
So your telling me this is a surprise to everyone come on people you frequent this site enough you know what this world is coming to get with it already, this is self evident.
Did you think Obama is gonna run the country with no bodies at his side I think not, I bet the Bilderburgers secretly funded Obama's campaign.

I don't think that any of us are really surprised.

It is merely aggravating that no one listens....

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It is surprising to see this MandM. thank you for bringing this to our attention.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
For a full review of current members please visit:

Calling 'Em Out: Bilderbergs, Trilats, & CFRs in Obamas Administration

I'll try to update it as we move along too.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'd really be interested if we can all get membership with their club? How do you get in a non profit organization or become a member? If they operate non profit then why do they only hold events for certain people?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Everyone should watch the Obama Deception by Alex Jones

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

I ordered my copy last night and it shoudl be here in a couple of days. I can't wait!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MandM

Yep...I try to tell my friends and family that Obama never specified good or bad change.....

and the American people will get just what we voted for....

CHANGE

he will change our currency
he will change our Bill of Rghts
he will change the name and the borders of the U.S.A
he will change your driver's license

the list goes on

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
An Update, very interesting!!

INFOWARS

top topics

join