It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions/Premonitions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Joe, in another post you were talking about predictions/premonitions. I dont usually get major predictions but occasionally my mind will be blank and then i will think of something and it happens. Nothing major, usually if im not doing anything important i can predict a telephone call or Breaking News on TV or something. Im not saying im psychic, cause im far from it, its just weird how some tihngs like that happen. Hard to explain.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thats how it works for me. Lately I keep hearing the phone going off but i'm halfway down the stair before it actually starts ringing. It's more annoying than you think because sometimes it doesn't go off.

//HackerX;

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yeah exactly. Its whack. Sometimes ill be walking alone or withsomeone then just be able to tell someone is behind me. That happens alot. And i dont hear or see them, i cant explain it, i just know it. Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Get used to it!

//HackerX;

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hey HX

Just sent you a U2u message!

Get back to me and let see what other freaky things have happened!

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What if your brain is tuned to a certian(sp?) radio, or electric wave? And you read it just like a tv or a phone. Some people are more perceptive than others in many areas.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Tuned? Explain....

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sorry, haven't been on in a while.

Anyway, by tuned I mean that your brain recieves radio waves and translates them somewhat like a tv, only not quite to that extent.

Or for the phone, you feel the electricity in the phonelines change, and anticipate a ring. A very subtle change that you don't feel conciously, only subconciously.

There have been many reports of people recieving radio waves or feeling electricity, except they had the help of a metal plate in their head, or fillings. So why couldn't it happen with out any metal? And if it did, would you only notice it on a subconcious level?

What if I am recieving waves from the future, much like you could be percieving electricity, or radio waves? Maybe my waves are different, how I don't know.

any ideas?

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I can tell when a TV is on anywhere the house, even when there is no sound...is that what you mean?

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
[Edited on 29-1-2003 by OzChris]

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The United States will go to war with Iraq, on March 3rd, 2003.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i think this is called premonitions since it's deja vu backwards. sometimes, i'll have morning dreams, you know where you're half subconcious and in partial control of your body, while your mind still plays out a dream. these things or events will happen in a dream, and later, maybe the same day, week or even month, it will happen. when it happens to me my body all of the suddens relaxes and i get the morning dream state and i am reconnected to the first time i 'saw' this moment. then i come back and get very cold for a moment or two, but the whole event happens in a millisecond.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
CiderGood_HeadacheBad, somthing like that. You could pick up the signal with it off too, because the radio waves are still flowing in the same area.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Wow...
Haven't been on in a while.

Do you think that I may have just predicted the challenger crash, on the internet. I didn't know what it was, but I said it felt different. Maybe I mistook it for distance, but I am actually getting more attuned to it.

new topics

top topics

join