It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason for the Season! 2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

The way i look at it is through the process of understand each being as a dule nature personality. We have our animalistic side. This side likes to try to alpha others. Being right for being right's sake. Get others to bend to our understanding, even if it is truly best for that person to do so. However their animalistic side will see your growling as an alude to an attack and will defend their belief system, their ground. Now there is a place for the evolutionary animalistic nature but that isn't in the agressive way. Because if you want me to come with you, and you try to be agressive about it, mostlikely that will not work no matter how many times you try it.

Sowing a seed is not placing it down and stompping it into the ground, because in that way the seed breaks open and drys up and nothing grows.

There is a host of ways better to present ideas and understandings rather then trying to pound them into the ground of the minds of others. However you stop yourself by following the beastly nature of the animal of evolutionary process rather then using the light of truth within you.

Having the light of understanding within you can not be shared through animalistic tendancies. We all have a "soul" and we all connect to spirits, but understanding that procsses of love and kindness will achieve far more things then trying to pound those seeds in.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Okay, I do understand what you are saying.

But I do have to ask.

What makes you think I was being aggressive in my encounter?

After all I do live with my mother and at kind of a place where it doesn't do me alot of good to have conflict with her, so actually I do approach most subjects with "kid gloves".

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

You're mistaken my idealisim of agression with a predefined understanding of what it is to be agressive. You shouldn't look at agressive as a negitive contexted word associative with physical acts of agression such as blows or yelling of the likes. Rather look it as I mean it, objectivly. There are many forms of agression. There's the term passive agressive that would seem to be an oxymoron, but it isn't. The very nature of your speach shows me that this is the case because you used terms such as "kid gloves" to address the nature of the exchange as sofened blows.

The how I know it that it is beyond facts and logic that this season has NOTHING but assoicitive natured connections with the birth of jesus christ. The Overwealming body of evidence shows this as fact.

Even if I were to jam handfuls of cake down your throat I would make you sick by the jamming fist fulls of yummy cake rather then you consuming cake.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
There's the term passive agressive that would seem to be an oxymoron, but it isn't. The very nature of your speach shows me that this is the case because you used terms such as "kid gloves" to address the nature of the exchange as sofened blows.

OUCH!!!

Even if I were to jam handfuls of cake down your throat I would make you sick by the jamming fist fulls of yummy cake rather then you consuming cake.

So are you saying that there is another way???

Hahaha!

It's not a perfect world.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oh, cool. How perfect.

I see the Discovery Channel is about to have a story on the "True Origins of Christmas" in a half of an hour.

Perhaps they would be better at seed planting than myself.

Incarnated, I appreciate the message you tried to convey. I did *get it*

<< 1   >>

join