It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have your dreams become more vivid and intense than usual?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ian, I quite agree, but it's one of the irritating, unquantifiable, totally subjective isues that can't really be measured...so we just have to go on our own recollection of our dream experiences. At least we have recorded them here with a time stamp and if anything shows as a pattern, we will know it wan't fabricated, chronologically at least.

Like you...I'm not sure what the purpose is, but it's interesting!

Cait x

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Ian thanks for your thoughtful response.

I wanted to know if people are experiencing unusually vivid or strange dreams recently (such as an increase in these sorts of dreams during a short span of time)

Of course it's difficult to find out anything definitive unless one were to require x amount of the population to answer the same questions. However, gotta start somewhere right?

Besides, I enjoy hearing about people's dreams the more we share the better position we might be in to understand what's going on, if indeed anything out of the ordinary is going on.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have been having the same kind of dreams. They are very, very vivid and also very physical. I wake up tired and sore. I don't even feel like I sleep anymore. I feel like I am going to sleep to live another life. I have taken all of the sleep medications. Tylenol PM seems to work the best for me. I don't know what it means but since it is happening to other people I don't feel as crazy so thank you for starting this thread.

What does it mean? I don't know. I have never really considered myself physic. It must mean something though. I am going to try to be more open to it I guess and stop fighting and try and go along with it. The dreams are always about conflict. What is the lesson? I don't really know for sure if anything out of the ordinary is going to happen. I have become more open to things lately so maybe the universe is giving me some kind of clue. I would have never listened to any kind of alternative subject matter in the past and now I actually prefer being around that kind of stuff. Too much anger, hatred, and discord from where I came from.

So I am going to try and not freak out about it. I am going to try and relax and see if there is anything there that I need to learn. Times are going to get tough and I think that information is the most important thing that we can have. Well, I hope good sleep comes to you soon. Happy Holidays to everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I was having the 'wake up in the middle of the night/ early morning' thing myself. I opened a Bible up, and left it open on the piano in the living room. I sleep like a rock again!

The cat's bound and determined to sleep with me for whatever reason.... And I still haven't shaken that incredibly realistic dream where I saw essentially a alternate universe *me*. Took all of maybe 30 seconds, and I was AWAKE- like I had never fallen asleep.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi all, i have been having dreams of epic proportion lately, like ones that would make awesome movies. Ive noticed this has been the case for over six months now and i dream every night. Take last night, i dreamt about random stuff but there was a continual theme that i was at a psy trance party with some people that i have seen around my town & college that i dont know yet recognised instantly. I often wonder if the other people in my dream have had a similar dream that night but maybe from their perspective - as if we all go to a dream land and interact there. I suppose i will never know as i wont get to ask the people from my dream in reality as they will think im wierd for asking.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Also this all seemed to start with a vivid dream i had about a labrador type dog which was shimmering between blue and green. It was sat in front of me talking to me with a lovely female voice and was telling me something which at nthe time was of major importance which for the life of me i cannot remember. I was then awaken from that by a small coloured boy jumping up and down on my bed laughing and telling me to wake up. He then got called away and left me sitting in my bed which was out in the street at which point i did wake up for real. It was a dream within a dream if you like. The dog talking to me was the most beautiful dream experience ive ever had and left me gobsmacked at how intense it was and one i will always cherish.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Wow that sounds like an amazing dream!

I had my first OBE two days ago.
Pretty excited about hat.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I have had a terrible time waking up in the morning... it started around the time change... at first I thought that was the reason but it has not become any easier for me. I have had EXTREMELY vivid dreams my entire life... ones that I always remember the next morning... but recently I believe I have been sleeping so deeply that I wake up and do not remember what happened. For me, that is extremely odd.

I am also a light sleeper, the tiniest shift in my environment would wake me. I have been dead to the world for weeks now.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i just had a dream not 3 days ago. super vivid and in color. (may have been a connected OBE experiance or somthin)

a few freinds and i were chilling on a ledge and below were like bears and huge wasps. even though that sounds silly, my freinds were exactly as i know them now, he was at my left and he had huge parisites hanging on to his body, (not normail ones) and face but he dint mind. on my right was his brother johna (or how ever its spelled) completly absorbed in righting somthing.
i could see each of the worlds clearly, even read it over, but i cant remeber the words anymore.
the next day i saw both of them with completly similer clothing. i asked them about there dreams, but they couldent remeber theres. but said they each woke up super tired even after a 13 hours sleep.

a freind told me that dreams are a way to connect to a connected plain of conciousness.
some dimensions crap, so on, ect. tell me what you guys think and dont bash my spelling
[

[quick edit] i also had a dream that was amazing, it was about a year or so ago. only thing i can really recall was
that the sky was the univers. and was blue and filld with blusish nebulas. i was at my house and i was outside.
now there was more i know it but when i phocus on it i lose it. to tell the truth i love my dreams. there like a complete escape from reality. for a few hours im completly convinced of this other multi-universe that inhabits our dreams

edit on 10-5-2011 by Omniview because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So I had a dream I was forced to stay in this NWO-esque enclave-like shopping mall that had helium balloons and stuff. I remember roaming and exploring as I was being held prisoner in an apartment/mall/horror and then attaching balloons to myself and floating around. The security officers come out and tell me to stop it because it was 'scaring the customers' (yeah, called them customers even though they wouldn't allow them to leave and had to pay for all their food and #). But I refused. I said something along the lines of "well I'm floating and you can't reach me so
" and the security guards felt embarrassed and ashamed they couldn't reach me, so like always when someone's power is threatened they become fascist and needlessly restricting and violent. I started floating higher, grabbed more balloons, and they got angrier. Then I had hid atop a pile of bookshelves out of their reach and one of them was threatening to shoot me with this staple-gun thing, so eventually I tell them I'll come down but only if they stand down and promise not to shoot me. I float down gently and the guy shoots my leg up full of staples just because he was mad and then I sit there and pick them out and tell him how much of an asshole he is. I see all of this as the Illuminati trying to create an economy and regulate spirituality as well, trying to sell us, or tell us how 'fast' or 'high' we can go spiritually at risk of their psychic attacks, thus making God illegal as well. There was also an old vending machine full of #ed up things, including a Dark Vader Jell-O head, that if open for more than 10 seconds would release WWII mustard gas. Talk about a friendly consumer environment. Btw, # you Moriah pricks. Yeah, that's right, I said # you Moriah. # you and your lesser gods.
edit on 10-5-2011 by MonarchSlave because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join