It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from Troops Heading Into Canada -- URGENT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I FOUND THIS ON YOUTUBE ---
URGENT

Please post your opinions and forward this video to people. I'm not sure if it's real but please comment. This could be the end...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
On the unlikely scale, I'd rank that as Highly Unlikely.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Video is gone, what was in it? Troops into Canada? Whats next troops into the Caymans?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well, this is a little spooky. The video is apparently no longer available. The guy in the video said 80,000-100,000 National Guard, Marines etc. heading up to Canada. I haven't heard of anything like this though in terms of rumors though.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well, if it is true then we'd better get ready for whatever comes next. But since the video was removed by the owner, I'm calling (possible) hoax for now.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well, I hope they are warmly dressed. It is currently -22 C (-8 F) where I live and that is warmer than the forecast highs for the next 3 days.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I can tell you I am still in the Marines and I have heard nothing about this. I understand I am one of many, but stuff like that flies through the units pretty quickly.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If this was going to happen I would probably carry it out from Alaska or else somewhere along the Montana border region since it's mainly wilderness out there.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
100,000? That's it? I'm sort of insulted. In the unlikely event this is true, I wish them luck as it wouldn't take long for us to stomp on them.

Please keep in mind that although we have a gun registry, there is no real drive for us to give up our guns. Or other useful weapons.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The video was removed per request, now you are all being monitored...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The video was down before I could see it but I found this interesting:

The Deployment of US Troops inside Canada

On February 14th, Canada and the US signed an agreement which allows for the deployment of US troops inside Canada.

News Source

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by getexciteditsmik

Hi, Why did you remove that video?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
well I was under the impression the USA had already become part of the union alliance with Mexico and Canada....

So wouldn't they be in the rights to move troops back and forth from America to Canada...??? Not that i'm for it or anything that was just my take on whats been going on......

Please feel free to correct me as im an Australian / Englishman, and not bieng from there I wouldn't really know 100%...... lol

new topics

top topics

join