It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien close encounter Dec. 11, 2008

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by deepred
I seem to have missplaced the camera and I am currently in the process of trying to determine the where abouts of my computer. I will post pics ASAP

Oh, well how convenient

Maybe you misplaced it in your drunken state

Seen dozens of posts like thesein my time here, and its surprising how many people seem to misplace their cameras or film

And just a note.....people who post threads like these claiming they have evidence and then dont post it, usually get grilled....dont be surprised if the mods close/ move this thread

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4demon
Woah woah woah... just read it again, and this guy is just having a laugh. He can not be serious.

Picked up on that did ya?
Way to go Serpico.

Funny story.
Give him a star.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The evidence of this close encounter continues to mount, a certain part of my anatomy is rather inflamed and tender, and my boxer shorts were on backwards when I woke up, I think there is a good probability that I have been probed. I have photographic documentation of the inflammation!

People, STOP asking for photographic evidence, please, you don't really want it!!

link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Real or imagined, this is the funniest thing I have ever read on ATS.

If it is true, I beg for more. If it is not true, I still beg for more.

By the way, in a recent response, you stated " No harm, No foul."

To which I humbly inquire, Have you checked the chicken coop?

Interesting note, you broke up with your girlfriend 6 months ago and your beer can collection is 7 months old. Any connection?

regards......kk

[edit on 11-12-2008 by kinda kurious]

The chickens are acting very strange, they seem to be walking around with no perticular destination, five feet this way peck, peck and five feet that way peck, peck I will monitor there behavior and report more at a later time.

link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Yup, I was half reading it after I got to the abduction comment. Guess I was in too much of a hurry to post a comment. Still, I thought it was against the rules to post something you know is fake.

May be funny, but I kind of felt like I wasted my time reading that now.

Not that half the stuff on here isn't a waste of time, lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The chickens are acting very strange, they seem to be walking around with no perticular destination, five feet this way peck, peck and five feet that way peck, peck I will monitor there behavior and report more at a later time.

Yeah

Dont forget to provide the evidence for that

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodhran
Very funny deepred!! Although your humour might go over the heads of some on this site.

I agree, but please, please do not post your photographic documentation of the inflammation! I can't believe some of you want to see these pics.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodhran
Very funny deepred!! Although your humour might go over the heads of some on this site.
very funny piece of satire

good one...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Excellent!!! Finally someone with a similar experience. I have also lost many hours. The main difference was apart from having the beer uplifted I also lost a large bottle of bourbon. I may have some evidence as it also appears my wardrobe has been used by the aliens for a bathroom, not too sure how to have this checked. Please keep us updated if you have any further "visitations"

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deepred

Are their "McNuggets" still intact?

I am beginning to think this was a "Close Encounter of the Turd Kind."

regards.......kk

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

"Way to go, Serpico."

LOL!
Almost fell off my chair at that one. Nicely done, my friend.

Wow, it seems there's a few people who can't take (or even recognise) a joke. Oh well. Just leaves more of the funny for the rest of us, I guess.

Nice one, OP. Next time get two cases of beer, then there'll be enough for you AND the cloaked aliens.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Woooow. You too?

And all this time, I was reluctant to relate almost the very same events, except I don't raise pigs or chickens.

One other thing. The next day, was your urine yellow? That's a sure sign!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Batmanatee
Wow, it seems there's a few people who can't take (or even recognise) a joke. Oh well. Just leaves more of the funny for the rest of us, I guess.

Should be in BTS if its a joke....not ATS

You cant blame people for thinking this was a real story can you

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
lol wow, I can't believe how many took this seriously! I enjoyed the read, thanks!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I really needed the laugh, thanks!

Star for your efforts!

Fox.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Agreed. Maybe it's the english inside me that made me see this as not funny. I can appreciate a good joke, but this isn't one.

Also, saying "well done" to someone in a sarcastic manner who understands it's a joke RIGHT after reading the joke is retarded. Jeez, give people a chance, won't you?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Hey, man, that's cool. I've never been to BTS, I'm not sure what's there, but I can see your point. I guess I just like to see some less heavy threads here on ATS once in a while.

And I can understand asking for evidence, especially when it's stated there is such evidence, but it's just that about two sentences into the second post I realised the guy was joking, that's all. No bother. I just wanted to say I can see your point.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I seem to have missplaced the camera and I am currently in the process of trying to determine the where abouts of my computer. I will post pics ASAP

You misplaced the camera?! And in the great search for your computer
you still managed to get online and post this?!

Blackberry, I presume.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Woooow. You too?

And all this time, I was reluctant to relate almost the very same events, except I don't raise pigs or chickens.

One other thing. The next day, was your urine yellow? That's a sure sign!

I was very reluctant to tell my story as I did not want to be labled as different and I am sure that there will be some that will call me "damaged goods" now that I have disclosed the probing incident but, I urge you to tell your story, it might just help someone feel less "damaged"

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

..each time I tried to click off a picture I was blinded by a brilliant flash of light that was emitted from the camera directly into my eyes!

ha ha ha, brilliant!
cheers for the laugh!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join