It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 a Mere Distraction?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What if Area 51 is just some ordinary run-of-the-mill base? I mean what if the U.S. Government made Area 51 look like a really interesting base when in reality it's just something to get our attention. If I am correct them some base that we consider insignificant with little or no Top-Secret activity could be the real hot spot.

Tell me if you agree or disagree and why.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That has been for a long time what I have believed mainly because of all the publicity surrounding it...I just always thought that it was built simply to draw attention away from other topsecret and/or bases that there really is no solid evidence of there existance, Dulce for example

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
area 51 is merely the staging ground for the fake moon and mars landings.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i believe in this theory for a multitude of reasons.

first, satallites can take high res pix of area 51 and give them to CIVILIANS. if so many pix have been taken, then why havnt there been UFO's in the pix yet? the answer is simple. anything and everything of any relevance to people like us is kept underground. it COULD be under area 51, but i doubt it.

secondly, things that are kept top secret ARE TOP SECRET. NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT THEM. Im afraid area 51 does not qualify for top secret, as for the fact that everybody "knows" about it. a third rate clue from a second rate source is the most accurate thing you would ever hear about these top secret bases, and who is going to believe this? who would even telebise it? how many people would know about it and how many bullets would it cost to keep them subdued?

thirdly, think of why having a base underground would be benificial. first, nobody can see the base with the naked eye, so this eliminates the use of satallites, planes, and other forms of normal, visible light spectrum, viewing. even the entrances could be miles and miles away from the actual site. (think the tunnel between paris and england going under the ocean thingy) second, it is protected from all outside threats like bombs and gas. and lastly, because all forms of power, water, etc, can be transported underground. there would be no need to worry about assaults on your resources. (i highly doubt the power line in A-19 is used for anything, just another diversion)

The Fourth point is the fact that you can build NUMEROUS underground bases while drawing little attention to yourself (build them from underground). the U.S. Government could already have a host of underground bases used for various reasons besides protecting the president. UFO's could slip through the entrances in a number of seconds, and not have to worry about a runway at all. they could then transport themselves through tunnels, possibly to other bases!

soooooo, how do we detect this stuff? the answer lies in seismic waves, and other waves, being punched through the earth in hopes of finding a tunnel or base. but the U.S. is HUGE. First off, youd have to have some kind of idea of where to look, and secondly, youd need to know whether or not its just an ordinary pipe line! This type of data has since been locked up due to the Patriot Act. You cant even get a blue print of your local community! because, "terrorists" could "hijack" the information. yeahhhhh, thats the real reason.

so, good luck getting the relative bearings of the bases, and then the data of the surrounding underground pipe lines in the area. the only thing that would seem fishy is if the government was REALLY keen on keeping the records from you.

happy hunting!

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
fake moon and mars landings? please do not make statements w/o backing them up with solid, verifiable facts. well, more like good points, as we really KNOW nothing about the topic. so post some points and id be glad to debate once i get home from school tommorow.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bucephalus
area 51 is merely the staging ground for the fake moon and mars landings.

Um, we landed on the moon buddy. And we got rovers on Mars too. So...I have no clue as to what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
^ i dont think so buddy, if you will search for topics posted before about moon landings, you will see a lot of evidences that we didnt land on the moon.

Xon

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Area 51 is a air force base. They test planes like aurora. I doent think there is alien or alien space ship there. But the Base is secret. I have heard that USA have 2 russian mig. 1 that they did buy and one thet they steal. And they tested the mig in area 51. I am not sure if this is true. But Area 51 is a good place to hide planes. Hey buddy we have landed on the moon and we have rovers on mars

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Just because something is secret, doesn't mean that it is all "conspiracy". There are some things that just cannot be public, for National Security reasons. So yeah, I can see how it wouldn't be involved with aliens. However, as far as the distraction theory goes, I can see that too. But it is unlikely...

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
As far as the satellite pics are concerned:

With the proper technology, satellite orbit patterns may be monitored and "modified" if necessary, to prevent compromise of security.

In this case, it is likely that A51 possesses this technology, and is using it to determine satellite orbit patterns, times overhead & in range, etc. This would allow them to conceal all activities endanger of compromise, until cleared from the spying "eye in the sky".

Note: Notice how in all satellite pictures of A51 there is no ground movement.

Mr. M

Xon

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
There is no outdoor activity in area 51 at day time. Because all the satellite's. Youst the jane plane's land there in the morning. All the secret planes is youst in the air at the night.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Continued speculation on an old subject. Why bother unless you've got something new.

Do aliens exist?
I bet that hasn't been discussed on this site before either....!!

Xon

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I hope Alien does exist, in a other solar system. But I doent think they are here on earth.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aggroskater
first, satallites can take high res pix of area 51 and give them to CIVILIANS.

Those satellites are owned by private companies, the ikonis pics from a couple of years ago, and the recent images from a company (I believe is called) space imaging...

secondly, things that are kept top secret ARE TOP SECRET. NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT THEM. Im afraid area 51 does not qualify for top secret, as for the fact that everybody "knows" about it.

What do you know? Just that the base excists, not what is really going on there, just speculations; hypersonic research, next-gen UAV's etc...

I have heard that USA have 2 russian mig. 1 that they did buy and one thet they steal. And they tested the mig in area 51. I am not sure if this is true

This is correct, they (used to) have a couple of migs @ A-51. And if I'm not mistaken, the USAF actually has a squadron of Mig-29's.
------------

Don't forget that planes land and take off everyday with workers at area51. Also busses drive in and out daily.
Very recently a new taxiway was constructed.
Area 51 is just too big and important to be just a cover-up base for something else. It is way too unique and remote, don't forget that the closest viewing point (at the moment) is 26 miles(!!).

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Don't forget that planes land and take off everyday with workers at area51. Also busses drive in and out daily.
Very recently a new taxiway was constructed.
Area 51 is just too big and important to be just a cover-up base for something else. It is way too unique and remote, don't forget that the closest viewing point (at the moment) is 26 miles(!!).

I still think that if they really had something to hide (eg. human experimentation) they would go to those extents to hide it...there just really isnt any proof of the bases that they are "hiding" I just wish I could find some...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydralisk58
What if Area 51 is just some ordinary run-of-the-mill base? I mean what if the U.S. Government made Area 51 look like a really interesting base when in reality it's just something to get our attention. If I am correct them some base that we consider insignificant with little or no Top-Secret activity could be the real hot spot.

Tell me if you agree or disagree and why.

Have a nice day.

Hey Nice Thread, Be Sure To Check Out My Thread from A Little Over a Month Ago. Take Care. Above Area-51

Xon

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I have heard that a medical helicopter had a flight over area 51. Not too many years ago. Have someone else heard about that?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Of course it's a ruse to an extent. Just enough Official "Top Secret" equipment and testing to keep attention away from "Top Secret Ultra" equipment being developed and financed by the "Black Budget" for the last 24 years (that we know of anyway).
You don't have to be a rocket scientest to figure it out....

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
they're hiding ALF in Area 51- they're getting him ready for his big return to prime time TV.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
There is no outdoor activity in area 51 at day time. Because all the satellite's. Youst the jane plane's land there in the morning. All the secret planes is youst in the air at the night.

Uhh.. Do you mean literally all the satellite's or just military type? I dunno why this is? because there is numerous of satellite's that can see in the dark....Or just maybe they are moving during the day time! using Wonder Woman's aircraft technologies and thats why you think no outdoor activity...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join