It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guide-stones vandalized

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
City can not hide who offered this
structure, it have to be public

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
They should push them over with a Tractor.

Who made these though? and those said the message that is on it?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well here is a video showing the vandalism of the guide stones if anyone is interested.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

No one knows. There are theories just as everything else. But as stated in the thread, whoever put it up had an agenda. No good.

Hey, by the way, that video isnt of the actual vandilism. Its just the same pictures we've seen and a video of the Guidestones.

And while im at it...I dont think that the photos are a hoax. I think that it was not covered by the media to conceal the message of the stones. The vandilism was an outlash of anger against a questionable monument, hense the curse words. This was not well planned and possibly poorly done, but served the message. In my opinion this is one of the first we'll see of many. People can feel whats coming, 6.5 billon of us. If this was reported on ANY news station it would immediatly draw attention to the message and someone would google the stones and it would take them directly to this site or one of others alike. They dont want that. That would be bad for them. Next one has to make a more public statemant.

It doesnt matter if the stones were put there by aliens or hippies or germans. The agenda of this and other plans like this are not kind to the common folk. Any vandilism against this is good vandilism as you will not yet be slain for it and turned into Soylent.

...Or maybe God put em there and only his best scroll-buyers will live

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

More accurately, it's a video containing the same still photos of the 'vandalism' that were posted on PrisonPlanet.com. I got a little excited, seeing actual video of someone approaching the site, but as you can see if you watch, the stones are void of any evidence of ever having been defaced.

However the expression goes; "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence", but if they were really vandalized, it's entirely possible that they were cleaned up at the expense of tax payers before any video evidence - or other pics - could be taken.

SO... We're no closer to finding anything out than we were before. I was hoping Mr. Ratcliffe would follow through with his idea about calling the local police - perhaps we'll hear from him later. If you Google this subject you'll see that along with his personal blog, he's also discussing this on other boards. Bloody turncoat! (Just kidding, JR!)

I've flip-flopped on my stance as to whether this whole thing is a hoax or not, so either way, I'm prepared to eat some of my words. No problem, as long as I get an eggnog chaser to wash 'em down.

I'm officially 'on the fence' about this now. I'm not one of those psuedo-skeptics that screams "hoax" reflexively; I've obviously given these photos and this subject quite a bit of my time. I'll say again though - something is rotten in Denmark. I mean Georgia. And it's not Bo & Luke's moonshine.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeforalie

Very valid points, Mr. Eye. Gads; this is kind of a perplexing issue. We may never find out the truth about this. The cops could tell us that they weren't defaced for the very same reasons you mention. So only a 'positive' answer from them will be enough to satisfy the lot of us.

And my particular suspicions of this being a 'false flag' - 'agent provocateur' action could only be proven or debunked by video or pics showing a person in the act, with testimony explaining their motivation. Sigh.

Pass the eggnog.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Has no one confirmed this yet...

Wow! - Has all outrage against the recent Multi-Trillion Dollar theft already passed? Get off your butt's GA. residents and find out the truth already!

If this is the level of action we are getting from the ATS community we are truly lost...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Alot of wisdom can be found in anagrams they say. A few anagrams for "R C Christian" selected:

Chants Cirri
Circa Nth Sir
Ranch Tic Sir
Can Rich Stir
Narc Rich Sit
Narc Itch Sir
Car Rich Nits
Car Rich Tins
Arc Rich Nits
Cart Rich Sin
Rant Rich Sic
Rat Cinch Sir

Someone posted the name could mean "Roman Catholic Christian", and then the whole evil-Catholic-NWO connection seems to come into real serious perspectives.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I went to see these this past summer and found them to be beautiful and saw nothing that was negative about them. People let their fear over the unknown grip them and destroy these very scientific structures and very beautiful I might add. Just tasteless, tasteless.

I knew something like this was going to happen when the Alex Jones crowd was hopping up and down to destroy these "satanic" structures by pulling them down.

[edit on 26/12/2008 by toochaos4u]

NIX all of this as new photos of the Stones are on the Elbert County website from Dec 22, 2008. they are just fine. I found them beautiful when I went during the summer. Kinda like a US Stonehenge. The residents of the area didn't think anything negative of them.

[edit on 27/12/2008 by toochaos4u]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
toochaos4u,

Could you provide a link to these new pictures - a search in google provided me no path to these latest pictures.

The more I look at these photos, however, the more I believe they do look faked.

Wonder what the motivation for such a hoax would be - to cause copycat destruction? attention to the issue?

One day I predict reasonable men will choose to remove this rediculous threatening memo from the "elite".

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What do you mean ridiculous and threatening?
ridiulous to you ok, but threatening? to whom and in what way?

They are words of wisdom from those who know much more than you.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Threatening in that it claims over 5 Billion Humans need to leave the planet - one can presume this won't happen voluntarily.

And it shows an ignorance about the real sustainability of the planet - which can easily handle the populations we have now if efficiently managed.

As far as the claim that this was created by people who know far more than myself - that is ignorant too - as I believe it is safe to presume you know neither the sponsors of this "monument" nor my own capabilities.

Your rash mix of arrogance and ignorance is an affront to your fellow man.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I see no vandalism.

I think someone had a beer or two before exercising free speech though.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join