It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guide-stones vandalized

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If I'm one of the 500 million then the message seems pretty good, especially the one about doing away with traffic wardens

if not

BOOOOOOOO!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
you know.. i actually think everythign those stones stand for makes perfect sense.

it's jus thte fact that I'll probably have to DIE in order for that first goal to be met.

if we hadn't been like rabits and exploded our population over the past century so rapidly.. that wouldn't BE a problem actually.

but we did.

so now the necessary horror begins.. which makes one think.

if we reincarnate... how's the math work out when they'res a bunch of us like.. 6 billion dying..

then there's only 500 mill to reincarnate as?

hows that math work?

is it like.. 100 mill of those 500 mill go off into space to immortally explore the stars.. then 100 mill can now be reincarnated?
or is it non-linear at that point.. where it's like inverse-fractal deflation where for every new person born in the 500 mill world.. that's 12000 souls that combine their past life experience into...don't know if anyone understands what i'm saying there.. o man.. what if that number is 14400

sorry guys.. drinking my need-to-know-juice again.

oh and another thing.. how convenient that some huge rocks in the middle of nowhere find NOW as a time to get vandalized....
ask me.. and any stones sitting out in the freakin middle of hickville.. would have been a prime drinking spot for some kids over the years.. and thus accommodated by their terriorial artistic flavorings.

perhapse they've been kept clean till the right "retaliatory" message was sprayed and instantly photographed??

seriously.. those things would have been head to toe in TAGS from day one...

they've either been guarded.. or CLEANED OFTEN.

i call bs i call intentional misspelling counter intel tagging

planted pics

-

[edit on 12-12-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Its illuminati crap, intended for the future survivors of whatever mind control they live under to think, these ancient stones carry the wisdoms of the gods.
It is completely ugly crap. Of course the "message" would be intended to appeal, but the freedom they would be living under would be a sefdom of cosmonaughts, with genetic manipulations, long living, while the rest would still think man has never gone to the moon. The elite intend to set themselves up as gods on this earth, including in longevity and lord it over the serfs. Those stones will magically be carbon dated to older than stonehedge. Evil, whitewashed, is still evil.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

You don't have to reincarnate as a human.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Its illuminati crap, intended for the future survivors of whatever mind control they live under to think, these ancient stones carry the wisdoms of the gods.
It is completely ugly crap. Of course the "message" would be intended to appeal, but the freedom they would be living under would be a sefdom of cosmonaughts, with genetic manipulations, long living, while the rest would still think man has never gone to the moon. The elite intend to set themselves up as gods on this earth, including in longevity and lord it over the serfs. Those stones will magically be carbon dated to older than stonehedge. Evil, whitewashed, is still evil.
They have always set themselves up as gods. It is funny how the masses are so blind as to think Jesus was the only one that wasnt. It makes me wonder if there was not another reason for this act.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well, I for one, think they're all Enki followers, and that they are, or work for, renegades. I don't think they're going to last very much longer.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

if we hadn't been like rabits and exploded our population over the past century so rapidly.. that wouldn't BE a problem actually.

I used to think this way as well - I was (and still am to an extent) a proponent of "zero-population-growth". The fact is that overpopulation is only a problem because the barons of industry (who are in bed with church, state and military) have exploited man's desire for convenience (read: his propensity for laziness). Everyone wants to live right down the street from a Walmart.

The planet has enough room and resources for a bigger population than it currently has, but instead of spreading out in small communities, everyone is brainwashed into thinking they need to be where the bright lights are.

I used to point my finger at the Catholic church and blame them for the population mess, but they are just one part of the puzzle. So, as much as I'd like to see this change, I don't think it will without some kind of apocalyptic collapse.

i call bs i call intentional misspelling counter intel tagging planted pics

NOW you're talking! The first thing I thought of after reading all of the graffiti, was "agent provocateur". Someone said that on the Prison Planet forum too, and I'm surprised that only 2 or 3 other folks here expressed that sentiment.

The graffiti may be an honest expression of anger, but if so its overall effect will be more damaging to our cause than to the enemy's. It equates opponents of the stones' message with racism and ignorance. And language (and spelling) that would make the baby Jesus I was taught about cry.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't like it, because it's an attack on free speech... or do globalist/internationalist/eugenicists not have free speech too?

I think it's better when we just educate people about the stones message, and why we think it's bad, using compelling arguments and documents.

People who want to take more direct action, I think would have been better served protesting at the site, or something like that, to draw attention to it without resorting to petty vandalism.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.
Mixing capitals and lower case...i don't know what the world is coming to.

spikey.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Send a message and go clean them up..Show the people who want to cull us that we are civilized and not the beast whom they think of us.

The message on the stones is more vulger than the 1st line. I really wonder if they are spray painted. Funny thing is right after the bail out here in Springfield Mo there were fences spray painted in neighborhoods like this as well. Coupled with the main news talking about Riots and whats happening in Canada and Greece. Are thy trying to trick us into rioting as well?

I think its a psy-op or a joke.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Can anyone check and see if they in fact have been painted? If so leave a note and tell them to at least look semi intelligent if they do it again.

I think its a set up, reminds me of Alex Jones readers picketting and bullhorning world leaders. They should put thier efforts in educating friends and family's not giving the PTB an excuse for detention camps.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The manner in which this defacing was done is quite odd.

I'd almost says it internally inconsistant - with the mixture of Religious appeals, profanities, misspellings, and the out of context Obama attack.

Although this probably indicates multiple, immature, vandals who have probably seen Alex Jones End Game one time to many.

A more professional attack would have been preferable - particularly one that got at least local news coverage.

I'd have to give this rather amateurish attack a

However, to those posting here who lived near the stones, how did you tolerate it's presence for so long?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am happy it was done.

But I think, that is showing frustration and anger at what is happening in the world, and it was saying - we know what you want to do and calling attention to the Guidestones.

the majority of the people do not even know about the Guidestones - so it will never get into MSM. But I also think maybe people used the language on it - to get more attention to it.

Come on - would it have had the same affect just having the : Read this Rockerfeller? - without the first 2 words?

No the first 2 words make an impact!

I do wish they had done more than just write on it - ................

It will be interesting to see how fast it gets cleaned up and who will be hired to clean it up.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

I would like to see these stones removed and crumbled and put in a dump, imagine spreading Genocide messages in the U.S..

I for one don't like the graffiti but I do condone getting rid of those stones, except I would like to know what language that one has...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
The manner in which this defacing was done is quite odd.

I'd almost says it internally inconsistant - with the mixture of Religious appeals, profanities, misspellings, and the out of context Obama attack.

Yes. You articulated this in a way that I was unable to. Something about the actual content of the graffiti just stinks. It just doesn't seem like anybody who has the mental capacity to express these sentiments would choose to do so in such an ignorant manner, if that makes any sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

This i believe just goes to show how juvinal and paranoidly retarded too many CONsparicy nuts are. Someone offers a gift unto a country side, likened to historic monuments, and it gets defaced.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

This was not art. This was not gang sigs. There is a finite reason for this being done. Please recoginze the difference. Calling it defacing is like calling a radical political aganda a homegrown terrorism plot. The persception of these lines have grown increcingly blury for many as of late, and cannot help but to be crossed. There is an angenda behind this so called "defacing". The profanity was there for impact and the names were spelled out right next to them. This is not graffiti, it was intended to be be noticed, where graffiti is intended to be admired. The people for whom this was intended to be seen, saw it. That is all that mattered to them. To say "Hey F%@! you!, we know whats up!". I think that anyother attention by the media or any other means of communication was a bonus. It will be labled just as the citizens of Iraq, whom have had unthinkable casulties in their families and communities, are labled as terrorists. Please do not let your subconsious run your thought processes.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
There was no vandalism of the Georgia Guidestones. These images are a hoax made in photoshop. There is not a single news story or independent corroboration of this event.

I did make a post on my personal blog on the topic, however, if anyone cares to follow the link.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by jratcliff63367]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jratcliff63367
There was no vandalism of the Georgia Guidestones.

Thanks I was unsure.

I had thought and hoped.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA! OMG! BEST.... HOAX.... EVER!!!!

I must admit that I didn't even consider the likelihood of that - even after someone questioned it on the first page of this thread. Not enough to actually reexamine the pics anyway.

I merely scanned over the pics to read the "messages", but look at 'em closely... The 'spray paint' effect is convincing at first glance, but not under scrutiny. And the engravings under the "splotch" are just downright stupid looking.

YA GOT ME THAT TIME!

...And you know what, I'm glad!

Edit to add:
Kudos - and a star for you jratcliff63367! Off to check out your blog.

[edit on 12/13/2008 by Teratoma]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join