It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse speech - Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Um... how can this possibly be true if humans are using different languages?

All these videos posted so far have been in English.

There was one of Hitler, but someone translated it to English then played it backwards.

Are we to believe that all languages allow this subconscious thought to come through...backwards?

Or does it only seem to work in English?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by please_takemyrights

Exactly. I think it's preposterous to think there's any real meaning to this.
I was laughing and telling my husband about the Hitler video. Why wouldn't his be in German???
Although much of mine sounds like Russian...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Anima and animus, Carl Jung's school of analytical psychology, both one's "true self" as well as the masculine side of a female's unconscious mind; contrasted with anima for males.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Maybe your subconscious knows Russian?

I was a bit confused why Hitler's would be in English when played backwards as well. It just seems to me that whatever language you speak would be the language any backwards messages would be in. So if you flipped a speech in Chinese backwards, any messages would be in Chinese. Maybe we hear it in English cause we speak English, but someone who speaks German might hear something in Hitler's speech that is in German? Something to think about anyway..

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
If any one of youhad actually researched you would know that this is an actual regocnized medically backed science, the pioneer was Dr. David Oates, the fact have been proven that all people are skeaking sub concoiusely in reverse while speaking their conciouse thought forward.

I am very interested in this. Al my research into whether or not this is an actual science has brought me to simple auditory pareidolia. Do you have a link to the peer reviewed scientific papers on this?

Originally posted by please_takemyrights
Um... how can this possibly be true if humans are using different languages?

^ ^ THIS! More evidence (again) that is is simply auditory pareidolia. Again where are the peer-reviewed scientific papers to back up the claim this is an accepted science? I'd be interested to see how this to reverse speech English is handled in them.

Thanks!

ETA: second comment

[edit on 12/12/2008 by Hesperornis]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If ignorance is bliss, then all-you-all sad, ignorant pagans- should be pretty blissed-out right-now.

bon appetite

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
and the crowd chants 911 911 911..amazing...i mean, if speech reversal is true then collectively everybody is thinking of 911 at the same time..a second 911 perhaps?..or is it just fear? Just a thought..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join