It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Parents want Arabs out of Tel Aviv School

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Jewish Parents want Arabs out of Tel Aviv School

www.jpost.com

Parents in south Tel Aviv who are seeking to prevent two Arab girls from attending their children’s school are denying accusations of racism, saying they’re worried about academic standings.

(*Cut*)

Dismissing charges of racism, a core group of Hagalil parents said they’re concerned that the academic level of their children’s classes may drop if students who are struggling with Hebrew are integrated.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: source link]

[edit on 11-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
...which just goes to show there's a hell of a lot Israel, and "the Chosen", can get away with:
Israel: Council "warns Jewish girls against romance with Arabs"
Over half Jewish population of Israel believe marriage of a Jewish woman to an Arab man "national treason"
Israel to boycott "Durban II" anti-racism conference
Israeli lives "more valuable" than Arab lives

While Israeli academics are to accuse Scandanavian countries of "anti-Semitism", and "anti-Semitism" rises in Europe

Can you imagine the outrage if a town in the U.K. formed a "council to warn white girls against romance with West Indians"? Half the population of Germany believed the "marriage of a German woman to a Turk" to be "national treason"? An Italian commentator declaring that "Italian lives are worth more than Chinese lives"? While at the same time various European academics complain that "anti-European crimes/attitudes are on the rise"?

Ah, the hypocrisy of the Multi-Kult!

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: source link]

[edit on 11-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
As sad and deplorable as this story is, this news about racial conflict between Arabs and Jews in Tel Aviv is about as breaking as the discovery of the wheel.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is disgusting, and if such things did not exist, war would not exist.

Why do humans fight humans all the time when out biggest threat is probably Aliens.

And our biggest help is probably Aliens as well, but we are too busy killing each other and the planet to worry.

HUMANS ARE STUPID.

Actually, a lot of us are not stupid, but our governments are.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Around here in lancashire there are lots of muslim schools that dont allow non muslims to attend. Most non muslims dont want to attend but that isnt the point. All staff must be muslim too even the caretakers.

They are just as bad. The muslims seem to kick up a fuss when someone offends them but people just dont care anymore.

It is always the same case;

Muslim: "jews/christians have persecuted muslims"
Jew/Christian: "You started it"

Blah blah who cares

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The way the world is going, its only "racist" if you are a white westerner and you say something about another nationality or race.

If its anyone that is yellow, black, brown or red, its allowed because they are a "minority".

TO HELL WITH THAT!

Why cant I request which nationalities and races can attend my child's school?

why I cant I request which nationalities and races enter my country?

Why dont I even get a say?

Because Im a white westerner, made to feel guilty about speaking the truth.

How short Israeli's minds are when they perpetrate the evils that were the reason for the creation of their nation state!

Shame, shame, shame

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Religious groups being racist and intolerant???No??? I AM SHOCKED!!!
Never b4 has this happened in history!!! This is BS
(Smell the sarcasm??)

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
And Israel has had the gall to pressure governments of other countries into making "antisemitism" a crime.

The only true Semites over there are Arabs and a few locally grown Jews who are treated with hatred once they move to Israel because of their semitic background.

I guess with each passing day more and more of the real Semites must be wishing Hitler had done a better job of it.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damien_uk
Around here in lancashire there are lots of muslim schools that dont allow non muslims to attend. Most non muslims dont want to attend but that isnt the point. All staff must be muslim too even the caretakers.

They are just as bad. The muslims seem to kick up a fuss when someone offends them but people just dont care anymore.

It is always the same case;

Muslim: "jews/christians have persecuted muslims"
Jew/Christian: "You started it"

Blah blah who cares

What an utter steaming heap of crap. Prove it and name the schools and I will personally look in to it. In no way will the authorities permit discrimination of any student, on the basis of religion or ethnicity, from enrolling in a school in their catchment area.

Last time I checked, most inner city schools suffer from white flight. Most working class white families do not like have their children in schools with high ethnic minority percentages and move out of catchment areas. You appear to be inverting the truth.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Religious groups being racist and intolerant???No??? I AM SHOCKED!!!
Never b4 has this happened in history!!! This is BS
(Smell the sarcasm??)

This posting is not about religious matters but racial. Most Palestinian Israelis are either Muslim or Christian and live in Israel as second class citizens.

The Israeli state has you believe it is a democrasy and there is the rule of law when in fact it is effectively an apartheid state and Israelis are operating according to those terms hence the wish to segregate the indiginous population.

Also there are many Israeli women who live in mixed neighbourhoods that show an effective preference for Palistinian men. This is a matter for sociological study and needs investigating. Not the first time I have heard of this 'problem'.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
The way the world is going, its only "racist" if you are a white westerner and you say something about another nationality or race.

If its anyone that is yellow, black, brown or red, its allowed because they are a "minority".

TO HELL WITH THAT!

Why cant I request which nationalities and races can attend my child's school?

why I cant I request which nationalities and races enter my country?

Why dont I even get a say?

Because Im a white westerner, made to feel guilty about speaking the truth.

How short Israeli's minds are when they perpetrate the evils that were the reason for the creation of their nation state!

Shame, shame, shame

amen brother, I make no apologies in stating that I would prefer my daughter to go to a school which is filled with local white kids who can speak the lingo- to hell with anyone who has issues with it

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

What an utter steaming heap of crap. Prove it and name the schools and I will personally look in to it. In no way will the authorities permit discrimination of any student, on the basis of religion or ethnicity, from enrolling in a school in their catchment area.

Last time I checked, most inner city schools suffer from white flight. Most working class white families do not like have their children in schools with high ethnic minority percentages and move out of catchment areas. You appear to be inverting the truth.

You appear to be inverting the truth with your last point- white flight applies to those who can afford to leave those inner city hell holes, the working class whites can't and are left to deal with real "multi culturalism"

People are starting to awaken though................

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

You appear to be inverting the truth with your last point- white flight applies to those who can afford to leave those inner city hell holes, the working class whites can't and are left to deal with real "multi culturalism"

I can smell racism...

So whats wrong with multicuturalism? Or are whites superior than Arabs,muslims,africans,asains?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damien_uk

First of all whites wouldn't wana attend a muslim school anyway due to their Islamic ideoligy.

Second having all muslims staff in muslim school would make more sense as its a 'muslim school'.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

I can smell racism...

I couldn't care less what you smell, start a witch hunt, I dont care, I dont back down

So whats wrong with multicuturalism? Or are whites superior than Arabs,muslims,africans,asains?

Mixed up reasoning, you are the racist, basically saying arabs, muslims, africans and asians can't become part of the host culture.

If they don't want to, by the way, they should not come to the UK, they should stay in whatever land they came from, we don't force them over here on slave boats, you are aware of this yes

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

First of all whites wouldn't wana attend a muslim school anyway due to their Islamic ideoligy.

Second having all muslims staff in muslim school would make more sense as its a 'muslim school'.

I smell racism, islam is not a race, some whites are muslim

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
hahaha wow this coming from a group who owns the ADL which is used to extort favors from politicians over here. This from a group that plays the race and religious card more than the blacks. I think we need to just accept that there is a natural feeling in humans to reject people who are different. We can learn to live together but that sense will still stay in the back of peoples mind. I dont care if your white, black, indian, jewish, christan, arab or whoever it exists and I dont even see it changing. Instead of trying to fake it we need to just accept it. We can all live together imo if we do.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I can smell racism...

If they don't want to, by the way, they should not come to the UK, they should stay in whatever land they came from, we don't force them over here on slave boats, you are aware of this yes

They can do what ever they want as long as they are not breaking any law.If they want to build an islamic school and have all islamic teachers in it,than whose there to stop them? No ones breaking any law and their communities can fund it very well.

I know projects that are taking place at the moment in UK where muslims are planning to build Islamic institutes with the permission from authorities.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by t0ken]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Although white flight is not the issue we are discussing, it is well worth pointing out your dis-ingenuity. While there was an initial stampede out of the inner city is by the middle classes in the 1950s, they were running away from the white working classes, Britain is a class based society.

Subsequent to the immense building works of the 50s and 60s and the development of the green belt system, the working classes were moved to the new suburbs leaving behind the dregs. These white dregs remain in the inner cities forming generations suckling on the teat of the welfare state. These same dregs are members of the criminal classes, join the BNP and howl at merest suspicion that industrious and hardworking immigrants may be getting some imagined advantage they are being denied.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

They can do what ever they want as long as they are not breaking any law.

yes, and laws can change

If they want to build an islamic school and have all islamic teachers in it,than whose there to stop them? No ones breaking any law and their communities can fund it very well

A lot of people wish to stop them regardless of current "laws", people are allowed to legally oppose such developments. Laws are fluid and can change- I personally do not wish to see an increasing muslim population in the UK and nor do I want to see increasing numbers of mosques or islamic schools- this feeling is not an isolated one, and the more people are pushed the more they will strenghten their resolve

I know projects that are taking place at the moment in UK where muslims are planning to build Islamic institutes with the permission from authorities.
[edit on 11-12-2008 by t0ken]

I have no doubt they are, the establishment would bend over for anything it considers "diverse" or "multi cultural" (codewords for anti british and anti white)

[edit on 11-12-2008 by blueorder]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join