It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inflation is a Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Throughout history nations have had inflation. No currency has ever gained in value over a long period of time. Economists will give you reasons for inflation but I know the real reason. The value of money is reduced by conspirators to gain wealth. It is the bankers deflating its value and skimming the wealth. If money gets destroyed the value of that currency should increase. Somewhere they are creating money, thus making all of our monies of less worth. You work your whole life to find that your money has less than half the value that it did when you started saving for your retirement.
My best friend has a masters in economics and this concept went right over his head. There have been people stealing the value of all the monies on earth since it was first concieved. We work while they play.
Have I relayed this concept to anyone?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Completely false. Any time you create your own form of currency, the value can only drop.

However, when currency has been things such as gold in history, inflation goes away.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Why does the value of currency drop? It should gain in value as it it destroyed.

new topics

join