It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
yes i said it. christians, let's torture the athiest by saying this all day, lol.

Nah I'm teasin, but serious merry christmas christians and athiest.

Man look. Just enjoy the hollidays. athiest who don't like christmas just get over it. Be thankful that you are alive and enjoy the 25th. Most people anyway sadly have commercialized this holliday anyways.

I can't wait till midnight mass, one of my favorite parts of the holliday.

peace.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!! I love Christmas! It's my favorite holiday. We grew up pretty freakin' poor but my mom always made sure we had gifts under the tree... it's the one time of the year people are practically pressured to give. I wonder if atheists celebrate Christmas?? Maybe they do but without the "religious" aspect of it, just the tree and gifts. Either way I feel very sorry for people who hate this time of year.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to All.

My tree is up and my decorations are done as always. A little sad because one of my sons moved to Florida, but all in all, i am a blessed woman.

Ho Ho Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to you too!! I LOVE this time of year. I ignore the "haters"! Why let them bring you down, bask in the holiday spirit and pass it around with smiles and good deeds.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Lol Merry Christmas. One of my favorite holidays too. And yet I dont get to be with my family. In fact it wont be for a long time till my family gets together for Christmas.

So all those with their families Merry Christmas and happy new year. Remember to enjoy the time with all your family. Because you never know when thing take a turn for the worse!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Who said atheists don't like christmas? I've never even heard of that. I mean, as far as I know, everyone that I know who is atheist still counts christmas as one of their favorite holidays...

By the way, Merry Christmas everyone!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

MERRY CHRISTMAS...........and may your day be filled with wonder and a sense of seeing the day through the eyes of a child. Feel the love of the Savior and feel free to give the love of the Savior also.

ENJOY

In His Holy Name,
Grandma

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
..Merry Christmas and happy new year...an oh dont drink to much...lol

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Back at ya ...
So I am getting the tree down tommorow ...I am going to annoint it with oil and cast out the unholy traditional meanings behind it ..and then put it up and plug it in and GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD FOR IT >.

LOL ...ok so maybe I wont do all that ritualistic stuff ..I will just say THANK YOU LORD for everything including that evil tree lol ....

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Merry Christmas!

It's only the very smallest minority and most insecure of athiests and agnostics that have a problem with the "christmas."

Most of the "Happy Holidays" is to recognize the other holidays in the season, C/Hannukuh and Kwanzaa.

The more holidays the merrier, it is a great season!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I gotta tell ya...I stared at this screen for quite some time...maybe 10 minutes deciding if I should say this and I really coudl care less so here it goes

athiest who don't like christmas just get over it.

You put this lovely light hearted well-wishing to all and you had to put this in here? Go ahead and loathe me for saying so but that seemed tasteless.

Anyway

Happy Yule to you

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to you, too!

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
athiest who don't like christmas just get over it.

What makes you think atheists don't like Christmas???
A paid week (at least) off work, presents, snow, the giving spirit? What's not to like? There are probably SOME atheists that don't like it, but there are some Christians that don't like it, too.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yea benevolent I understand. My Uncle is athiest, he's a good guy, uncle in law I should say. He celebrates Christmas with us no prob, my gran even puts up the manger sceen every year and he never opens his mouth.

a respectable guy.

I'm talking about the athiest who don't want the manger sceen up and don't wan't to say merry christmas, I can liken them to the lunitics on our side, those would be the lunitics on your side.

and Kyo zero. Not tasteless, I didn't mean anything by that qoute.

I'm talking about the athiest who truly hate God and don't want to believe or stay open. I guess like the person in this thread said, they are the minor of athiest.

may I ask what in the world (yule) means?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Essentially a rebirth...one of the Sabbats on the Pagan calendar

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
thanks Kyozero!

I can't wait till midnight mass!

I need to pray greatly.

God bles you all.

new topics