It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And now for a world government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

And now for a world government

www.ft.com

I have never believed that there is a secret United Nations plot to take over the US. I have never seen black helicopters hovering in the sky above Montana. But, for the first time in my life, I think the formation of some sort of world government is plausible.

A “world government” would involve much more than co-operation between nations. It would be an entity with state-like characteristics, backed by a body of laws. The European Union has already set up a continental government
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It seems that even some of the most influential people in the financial biz are steeping up to the plate. Although he doesnt want to believe that this could possibly happen, he has found that the writting on the wall is saying otherwise. There is alot of info about how he thinks things could be going and uses the EU as an example. Stating that perhaps the EU is the base model for this type of thinking that a world government is coming into play.
Interesting read if nothing else....xoxo

www.ft.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It's already been posted... you really should search before posting.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
As already mentioned, there is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join