It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And now for a world government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

And now for a world government

www.ft.com

The Financial Times talks about a World Government: Monday Dec 8 2008
By Gideon Rachman
I have never believed that there is a secret United Nations plot to take over the US. I have never seen black helicopters hovering in the sky above Montana.
But, for the first time in my life, I think the formation of some sort of world government is plausible.

www.ft.com...

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I guess I haven't believed that a world government was possible; especially one that included the freedom minded people of the USA.

When a mainstream publication brings it up with a common since approach: I have to think a little more about it. Although when I look back through man and governments efforts to make dramatic changes in the world order; they have always failed. It seems to me that for any massive change to take place in the world it would take an act of providence.
Your thoughts please.

www.ft.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This was posted befor..

One world goverment will come, but in what form??

thats the only scary bit for me .. i kinda like the idea of us all working together to do something "at the same rate of pay" for whatever job people can or are caperble of doing..

I mean in 1000 years having a job will be a thing of the past. then what? what do we do to move this capitolist movement of mememe going?

utopia is a very very scary prospect for one reason: Boredem...
another is working just for the sake of it and getting everything you desire "wont ever happen".

I dont know what they think they have planed for us all but im sure as hell it wont work the way they planned out and if you ask me why

Look in the mirror...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

one world govt will come from chains of disaster's from the current financial one to a presidential one, or even a pakistani-indian one.

We need to be smart and pass the word

ring of power

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ah, the work of the "Lord" is finally being undone. The nations re-unite and the language barriers start to erode. We shall now have our tower to the stars and our sky boats and sky chariots!

Onward! Onward you confused human children of this giant flying ball!

top topics

join