It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.I.P. List of People Who Stood Up To The Banking Criminals and Paid the Price

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Congressman Larry McDonald, one of our true American Hero's killed by the powers that be. This is one man that should be discussed more on ATS. He was getting the message out year's ago. I sometimes wonder how many more like him are out there I don't yet know about?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst

Congressman Larry McDonald, one of our true American Hero's killed by the powers that be. This is one man that should be discussed more on ATS. He was getting the message out year's ago. I sometimes wonder how many more like him are out there I don't yet know about?

en.wikipedia.org...

Star for you man I never knew of Larry McDonald and yes he is a PRIME candidate for my thread. Great find Im going to add him to my mental list.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

The biggest conspiracy on the planet is the International Banking system. Interest creates money from nothing, making the fat cats at the top of the pyramid richer while the poor get poorer.

The first guy to have the idea of a bank had to be the world's greatest con-artist: "Hey, give me all your money to hold on to. I promise I'll keep it safe for you!"

Everybody should stop using banks immediately, withdraw all your money, and just use cash for everything. We don't need the banks, but the banks need us!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

Holy crap...I did not know this...although I remember the whole deal...

Reported tracings of McDonald

Reported tracings of McDonald
There have been reports concerning Larry McDonald being alive that have come in to the Israeli Research Centre for Prisons, Psych-prisons, and Forced Labor Concentration Camps of the USSR, directed by Avraham Shifrin. These reports provided the following information:

McDonald had been brought by KGB to Sakhalin Island and then to Moscow. Upon arrival in Moscow, McDonald was taken to the Lubyanka KGB prison where he was given the designation, “Prisoner Number 3.” While at the Lubyanka, he was kept in isolation, taken from his cell only for questioning. He was interrogated several times by the head of the First Chief Directorate of the KGB, Vladimir Kryuchkov. Following a number of questionings, Mr. McDonald was moved to the Lefortovo KGB prison also in Moscow for continued interrogation over a period of several months. After a time in Lefortovo, Mr. McDonald was then moved to a “dacha” (summer house) in Sukhanova near Moscow where the interrogations continued. Mr. Shifrin’s sources indicated that they had strong reason to believe that, while in Sukhanova, McDonald was interrogated under drugs that may have eventually resulted in identity loss. He was brought eventually to a prison in Karaganda, Kazakhstan,from which he was moved in mid-1987, by special transport, to a small prison near the town of Temir-Tau, also in Kazakhstan. The wardens of this prison identified him from a photograph that had been computer-aged to show what he would have looked like at the time. It also showed a scar that runs from his left nostril to the left end of his lips. For computer age photo, see [1]. Here he was given special treatment but was not allowed to communicate with anyone. In the summer of 1990, he was taken to the transportation prison in Karaganda. Here, as an unknown prisoner whose file is sealed by the KGB, he remained. As of 1995, all efforts to obtain additional information from the Karaganda prison have failed.

[edit] Sen. Helms letters to Yeltsin and the fate of Larry McDonald
On December 5, 1991, Senator Jesse Helms, ranking member of the Minority Staff of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, wrote to Boris Yeltsin concerning U.S. servicemen

en.wikipedia.org...

This is a conspiricy. I wonder if we have other thread on Larry Mcdonald.

EDIT

I could not find a thread on Larry McDonald but it sure would be interesting. What really spooked me before I knew of Larry McDonald was the fact that the place had been reported as landing in South Korea and then reported as shot down with non alive.

On September 1, 1983, McDonald went missing when Soviet fighters shot down KAL 007 after the plane entered Soviet airspace. McDonald was the only U.S. congressman ever reported killed by the Soviets during the Cold War. A few hours after the shootdown, media reported that KAL 007 had landed safely on Sakhalin Island. Larry McDonald's press aide, Tommy Toles, was informed by the U.S. Embassy in Korea, relaying the report from the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs, that "the plane had landed safely in Korea". In addition, the Washington based Federal Aviation Administration informed McDonald's press aid that their Japanese counterpart organization , the Japanese Civil Aviation Bureau had informed them that KAL 007 had made a safe landing on Sakhalin and "it is confirmed by the Manifest that Congressman McDonald is on board".[13] Within a few short hours, this had been broadcast by the media, only to have, within another few short hours, the media broadcasting that all passengers and crew had perished in an explosion over the waters off Sakhalin and subsequent crash in the sea.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-12-2008 by whiteraven]

SECOND EDIT

OK My bad...thier are a lot of threads on Larry McDonald...my first search had a spelling error...(laptop keyboard is to small for my two hands)www.abovetopsecret.com...

also here is a video from 1983 that is scary as HECK..must watch if you have not seen itedit on 10-12-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I remember reading about Richard Nixon also being on the K.A.L. flight and that unlike McDonald, he had exited the plane during refueling in Alaska.... Nixon and whoever was accompanying him received a phone call and were ordered to not continue on the flight.... I can't remember where I read this, but I think that it was in the early 90s.... I may still have the book and will try to locate the source, but I've changed locations numerous times since and it may not be with me now.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The central bankers have understood for a long time that when given the chance, the people will finish them off once and for all, and restore the money power to the people where it belongs.

This is why they went ahead with a massive nuclear weapons buildup in 1946. With the specific intent to exterminate humanity in an all out nuclear holocaust, to prove once and for all time who is Boss.

With the understanding of this, you can easily understand why the Extraterrestrials have stepped into our political world; they have many navigation and communications facilities located on this planet, and they have blocked the central bankers from ripping up their equipment, in the process they have spared humanity from enduring an all out nuclear holocaust.

This is why the presense of the ET remains classified "Above Top Secret."

We are the Living Dead. The nuclear trigger has been pulled on us many times over the decades, each time ET stepping in and standing down the nuclear weapons.

Once this is understood by the mass of the citizenry, we will install our central bankers into humane institutional care for the duration of their remaining time with us.

The prisons will be shut down. Everyone is going home. The police state is ended.

For any militarists who want to carry on with violence towards the mass of this population, you to will be humanely institutionalized out of harms way.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

whoa that video was scary, cheers whiteraven I had never heard of Larry McDonald. I can see why they shot his plane down he was right on the $$$.

Man that inbred freakshow from CFR pissed me off!!! Off with their heads!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

I'm pretty sure I'm already on their list as I've been educating the common people worldwide about the evil Vaitican and cohorts, ending the Fed and even demonetizing the world to end this evil once and for all.

I even have my forums banned about outlawing money and urging the common people to return to cooperative Naturalism where we farm our own organic crops and breed our own organic meat.

If I no longer post here, you'll know what's happened to me.

God's Will be Done!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
How Andrew Jackson stood up to the central bank was admirable, but I just could never respect the guy since he was the one who called for the extermination of all Native Americans...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by keeb333

Even if we don't use the banks, they can always flood the monetary system with fiat currency thus escalating inflation. The only solution is outlawing money and returning to naturalism.

Imagine a community run one-stop research, production and distribution centre for free food and free DIY homes.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by k-string
How Andrew Jackson stood up to the central bank was admirable, but I just could never respect the guy since he was the one who called for the extermination of all Native Americans...

My wife is Chickasaw as is my daughter so I understand what you are saying....they are part of the 5 tribes from The Trail Of Tears.

I have been told the story by her Grandma whose Grandma was forced to March from their farm near South Georgia to Oklahoma.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The original deaths related to the FED go back to the Titanic tragedy !

I'd recalled reading about the Titanic and it's ties to the objectors to the Federal Reserve Bank such as John Astor, the wealthiest man in the USA at the time who perished on the Titanic.

"There were a number of very rich and powerful men who made it abundantly clear that they were not in favor of the Federal Reserve System. J.P. Morgan was ordered by the Jesuits to build the Titanic. This ‘unsinkable’ ship would serve as the death ship for those who opposed the Jesuits’ plan for a Federal Reserve system. These rich and powerful men would have been able to block the establishment of the Federal Reserve, and their power and fortunes had to be taken out of their hands. They had to be destroyed by a means so preposterous that no one would suspect that they were murdered, and no one would suspect the Jesuits. The Titanic was the vehicle of their destruction. In order to further shield the papacy and the Jesuits from suspicion, many Irish, French, and Italian Roman Catholics immigrating to the New World were aboard. They were people who were expendable. Protestants from Belfast who wanted to immigrate to the United States were also invited on board.
All the wealthy and powerful men the Jesuits wanted to get rid of were invited to take the cruise. Three of the richest and most important of these were Benjamin Guggenheim, Isador Strauss, the head of Macy’s Department Stores, and John Jacob Astor, probably the wealthiest man in the world. Their total wealth, at that time, using dollar values of their day was more than 500 million dollars. Today that amount of money would be worth nearly eleven billion dollars. These three men were coaxed and encouraged to board the floating palace. They had to be destroyed because the Jesuits knew they would use their wealth and influence to oppose a Federal Reserve Bank as well as the various wars that were being planned."

And here's the remainder of the history lesson...

www.vaticanassassins.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

Awesome to see Truth on this forum.Why is there not STARRED AND FLAGGED threads about The Vatican and the All Roads Lead To Rome.....

Is it because the agenda of this site is to distract or to lead people to the truth.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

we can only hope he is still alive. that was one guy who wasn't gonna take it. if he is alive, he must be up to something.

jz

top topics

<< 1   >>

join