It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

semjase is back with her teachings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
teaching 1/
The reason for the many many reincarations of the soul is for one purpose... to finally evolve and move onto the next dimension, moving up the ladder.

Currently human beings as we know it, are in a very limited third dimensional reality.

All the other dimensions (and there are 12 currently) are not able to be consciously accessed out of free will, henceforth the other entities, spirits, races etc we arent able to see.

Its like a television, upon watching channel 1, yes channels 2 3 4 and 5 are all there, but all the eye can identify is channel 1 as you are only tuned into that frequency.

Mankind is, like it or not, evolving... for those people who wish to, THERE IS NO `SAVING RACE` NO `JESUS LIKE FIGURE WHO WILL RESCUE US ALL` yes, there are other races willing and prepared to assist us, yes we will start to see more and more of these other entities and dimensions as we evolve but it is up to us to do the work.
We can not sit around partying, carrying on with natural instincts of violence hate, no respect etc and excpect us to evolve.... people who stay blind and dont chose to raise their consciousness will not make the shift.

teaching 2/

True happiness is not material...
Before you get the wrong idea, dont get me wrong, there is NOTHING wrong with `enjoying life` going bowling, listening to music, eating nice food... and having a good time... nobody is asking you to live your life in misery...... HOWEVER....

Life is not about `living it for solely physical means` as that will result in a failed lifetime of accomplishment.

Proof of true happiness not being physical is all around us, look at these rich celebrities who have everything, money, cars, good looking partners.. yet are they happy? ask them honestly.... the answer is no.... a lot of big name celebrities are constantly suffering from depression! why? because physical material is not true happiness.

The soul yearns to be recognised, and suffers when spiritual awareness isnt being raised... the only true hapiness is through englightenment and bringing hapiness to others.

Ask yourselves... even when youve had that `fantastic day` ie a great payrise... won some money... got a fantastic present.... deep deep inside ask yourself were you truly happy??

teaching 3/
The question `oh well if `aliens` exist why dont they show themselves`
Two answers to that.

One reason is, its human nature to `fear the unknown`, the mere thought of `ghosts` tends to frighten people... so imagine how the everyday human would deal coming face to face with an entity hundreds of thousands of years old, possibly imortal..who could very well have had a hand in your dna, would the average person be able to handle that? the answer is rather obvious.
So, those were just a couple of logical reasons why we dont see plejarens strolling the street!

teaching 4/
The wars.. the senseless wars....
Look throughout history all the senseless wars over religion, race and countries.. these mindless and seemingly petty wars which have claimed millions upon millions of lives and for milleniums have raged on and on showing no signs of stopping.

Nothing, not peace negotiation or extensions of countries or divisions of countries have stoped them.

So, what is the solution? Its very simple.

If the entire world became aware of the fact that
we are just one small race, in one small planet in a medium sized galaxy surrounded by millions of other galaxies, full of life, we would stop looking at ourselves as `muslim, jew, christian, black, white, american, english` etc... we would realise we are just one race on one small planet... and that knowledge in itself would bring an expansion of consciousnss and at the very least, a massive halt to many of the wars which have plagued mankind until now.

That is the key to our survival, the first step the coming together, as one people, one race, and breaking out of this sense of false identity which the brainwash of corrupt society has forced upon us

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by semjaseisone

Its like a television, upon watching channel 1, yes channels 2 3 4 and 5 are all there, but all the eye can identify is channel 1 as you are only tuned into that frequency.

What channel is the Dean Martin show on?

I'm done here.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Very generic post Op.

Take a little from here a smattering from there, and your philosophy is luke warm at best.

You'll have to burn the candle at both ends around here to gain a gathering of like minds.

Take a look at some of Skyfloatings threads and join in, see how your ideas are welcomed which I am sure they will be.

Best not try to 'teach' you just might miss again.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by semjaseisone

semjase is back with her teachings

'semjase' and the 'plajarens' are a modern day myth in my opinion so why would should i be expected to believe this ? not saying it's not true.

All the other dimensions (and there are 12 currently)

just a theory and nobody can prove there are 12 dimensions

True happiness is not material...

i agree with this statement

` NO `JESUS LIKE FIGURE WHO WILL RESCUE US ALL

how can you be so sure ? putting forth factual statements like this is telling me that you have priviledged knowledge....... care to share it ? or is it just something you believe ?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by semjaseisone

That has taught me nothing i didnt know already except that the general public are not ready for alien contact due to fear - what a load of convinient rubbish. Billy meier was a fake who just got carried away with his own fakeness and found he could make money from it. Im sorry if this sounds harsh but you have offered nothing up as proof, not even references to the info.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
waiting for my enlightenment..... oh.... here it comes...oh ...oh

damn.... back to drinking beer and surfing youtube for hotties

I need me more teaching and brain learnin'

But not here.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Nevermind the other disgruntled posters, I understand the concept of the other dimensions very well from personal experience. It really is like changing a radio station...

Anyway, who are the Plejarens? I don't think I have heard of them before.

[edit on 12/8/2008 by dalan.]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
disgruntled???

someone announcing their return with "teachings" better rock my world.

Perhaps I should call this post a "teaching"

Every opinion on this board should be called a "teaching"

But they are not....Why do you ask?

Because most normal people consider their opinions and thoughts to be just that.

How delusional, and completely self absorbed with visions of self- grandeur do you have to be to insult intelligent people with statements such as the term "teachings"

Blah!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
How did I miss this thread? I love Semjase!

top topics

join