It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where is bob lazar?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by tamaravermeer

He has been caught in many lies, but that does not stop the believers.

Could you or someone tell me the lies he has told?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Lazar owns United Nuclear which was based in New Mexico, but has moved to Michigan.

www.unitednuclear.com...

Lazar is the real deal.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Bob Lazar went public in 1989 I believe and he revealed the existence of element 115. Element 115 has been confirmed to exist by science in 2004, 15 years after Lazar revealed its existence.
Let the skeptics and debunkers chew on that one.

Maybe a physicist can correct me if I am wrong on this, but don't they number new elements sequentially as they are discovered? If so, it was only a matter of time before Element 115 came up.

EDITED TO ADD: oops - guess I should have stayed in physics class:
The atomic number refers to the number of protons in an element’s nucleus. Each element has a unique atomic number and is known by that number until it receives an official name. For example, the two new superheavy elements 113 and 115 have 113 and 115 protons, respectively, in their nuclei.

Further - the periodic table is now up to Element 118. And I don't doubt they will find more. Lazar just picked a number, in this case 115. It proves absolutely nothing.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by FosterVS]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

The higher elements also have a very short half life. They may last for a microsecond, but not much longer. They are also very expensive to produce. Mr Lazar claimed to have had a large quantity that he walked out with. Since they are also highly radioactive, he would of needed a container for the element.

Here is an article by Stanton Friedman about Mr Lazar (scroll down to the article and click):

www.stantonfriedman.com...

I have also been in the military and had a Secret clearance. It takes many months to get a Top Secret, as many of my friends in the service did hold that one. They also come in levels, and if Mr Lazar did work on such a project, he would of needed one of the highest levels. That would take up to a year, and his contractor would of kept him busy doing other jobs before the big assignment. He would never have seen any kind of alien technology (or human for that matter) until his clearance went through. He also showed a military pay stub, when the stub would of been for the contractor. The contractor would of paid him, not the military.
Also, as I have stated, he would never get any kind of classified work as he has a big mouth. (Can't put it any nicer, as that is the truth.)

UFO Reality, Bob Lazar is NOT the real deal. The only way Ufology is going to get any sort of respect is to start vetting these so called whistle blowers.

Edited for grammar

[edit on 12/10/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Bob Lazar went public in 1989 I believe and he revealed the existence of element 115. Element 115 has been confirmed to exist by science in 2004, 15 years after Lazar revealed its existence.

Let the skeptics and debunkers chew on that one.

That is a meaningless claim, as the numbering convention would obviously result in such an element at some time. Now if he had described the isotopes of 115, that may have been something, but stating that an element with a number of 115 proves nothing. In fact, what Lazar said was if it wasn't element 115. "then it was in the ballpark of 115, and it's up there". For those that are interested in further information concerning 115, here is a link:
www.aip.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by FosterVS

I have also been in the military and had a Secret clearance. It takes many months to get a Top Secret, as many of my friends in the service did hold that one.
[edit on 12/10/2008 by kidflash2008]

I can attest to this also. I was in the Navy and held a 'Secret' clearance. ...and I was just a postal clerk.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join