It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where is bob lazar?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
hi has someone heard still once of him? and has he already proof for what he says? I was curiously here to…

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
A while ago I read on ATS that Bob Lazar has now a company, something high tech if I am not mistaken. As far as I know his story has never been profen, but what do you expect

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
His story has always been the same and it's been said he really doesn't care what people think and is staying out of the public's eye and moving on with his life.

He said that he said what he had to say and is done with it.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
According to John Lear, in a statement he made during an interview with someone, idk who but it was posted here, Bob Lazar is working at Los Alamos.

Oh and also, MessOnTheFED, this board is visited by people from all over the world and they may not always have the best English, so consider that before you bash someones sentences.

[edit on 12/8/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tamaravermeer

There are those who believe what Mr Lazar says, and those who want some sort of proof. He has been caught in many lies, but that does not stop the believers.
He has a business, like Queenofweird wrote, although that has been called into question.
I have read enough about Mr Lazar to question the truth of his claims. However, I wish him no ill will and the best of luck in whatever he does. I just wish he would not of bothered with his wild claims, as he has helped make the UFO community (which doesn't need much) the laughing stock it is today in the eyes of the scientific community.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The interveiw you refer to was done by Project Camelot several months ago. Lazar is back working with the government projects at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.

At leas that is the latest we know of. However with the way government does its thing when it comes to secret projects, Lazar could be anywhere at any one of the government contracted laboratories.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Bob moved his company to Michigan.

United Nuclear

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

hi
ok thank you
and yes not everybody writes fluent english, so thank you for that also.
it will becoming more and more

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

not so much really
i must say that he had my attention
although he was not credible to me
i hope that i spelt that right

thats why i was curious to know whether he had alrready proof

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tamaravermeer

bob lazar has gone back to work at s4 and is currently working on alternative propulsion systems not using element115

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

United Nuclear Bob Lazar runs United Nuclear, a scientific supply company based in Laingsburg, Michigan. United Nuclear sells a variety of materials including radioactive ores, powerful magnets, scientific curiosities like aerogel, and a variety of lab chemicals. United Nuclear claims "over 300,000 satisfied customers," including law-enforcement agencies, schools, and amateur scientists. United Nuclear's site also advertises a prototype kit for adapting normal road vehicles to run on hydrogen power. The company says the kits are on hold due to the actions of the Consumer Product Safety Commission.[18]

en.wikipedia.org...

I get all my magnets and a few isotopes from him.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
good question! the last time heard- bob and his wife are making chemistry kits, for school kids, and when i saw him-he looked old, i saw this on some t.v. program a while back-

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Bob's running a company that sells chemicals and radiological material for science labs. United nuclear or something.

Also, regarding his work on the "Sport Model" the supposed UFO at S-4. Most of what he says makes no sense from the description he gives about the operation of the craft. (how it flies, power source etc...)

But if you study something or look up something called Phased Conjugate Microwave Resonance, what he describes about the physical parts of the ship fit to that theory of wave propulsion nicely in vague way. He may have had no idea how the ship worked and described it the best he could. he could have been misinformed by the govt. for security purposes as to how the craft works, or he knows exactly how the craft works and doesn't want to give away it's secrets except to talk about how the craft operates in tacit manner where you have to read between the lines or replace the words gravity with microwave and antimatter reactor with Gunn Diode (like a maser) and most of what he says makes sense.

Read a book by Paul La Viollete. A chapter about 2/3's through the book discusses Bob Lazar and his description of "the Sport Model" UFO. and explains how it could work using phased conjugate microwave resonance.

Phased Conjugate Microwave Resonance is very interesting in it's own right with or without UFO's. Was used for lasers in the Star Wars program to make the lasers very powerful and capable of locking on with out much computer calculations to what ever the laser hits. Also, developed to amplify communication signals and make them nearly uninterceptable. And it's used by major radar companies to develop really strong locks on targets and to amplify a weak radar signature to the point a missile system can be locked on to the incoming target. Apparently creates whats called as a "soliton wave phenomena" And that phenomena can be used to do some pretty neat tricks like make objects hover and move around when tweaked just right and the wave is managed with a little finesse.

So I ride the fence with Bob Lazar. He could be right, or just the janitor at area 51 who thought he understood how the craft flew.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

If he worked at a top secret government agency and then spilled the beans about it, why would they ever hire him back? That question in itself proves he does not work for any government agency or contractor. (That is assuming he worked for the government contractor to begin with. Even so, he would be a terrible security risk, and would never get a job with even the lowest security clearance.)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here's one thing I envy of Bob Lazar:
www.unitednuclear.com...
"Desert Blast" - I wish I could be there.

If you read that article, and understand who Lazar chums around with, at and in between their events, you might get an idea where his "stories" were germinated from.

I still believe it was a concoction from the minds of Lazar, George Knapp, John Lear and some of Lazar's "Desert Blast" buddies. Why? Fame, fortune, laughing at the kooks....

[edit on 9-12-2008 by FosterVS]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I play World of Warcraft from time to time (yes I know im a grown man) and they just had a new expansion come out. Guess who I ran into while exploring some of the new areas

Bubb Lazarr

If you click on the link he is in a diving suit resembling a space suit and if you talk to him he talks about strange icebergs resembling ufo's etc. Definatly an easter egg pointing to Bob.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sorry double post

[edit on 9-12-2008 by drift393]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Bob Lazar went public in 1989 I believe and he revealed the existence of element 115. Element 115 has been confirmed to exist by science in 2004, 15 years after Lazar revealed its existence.

Let the skeptics and debunkers chew on that one.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Bob Lazar went public in 1989 I believe and he revealed the existence of element 115. Element 115 has been confirmed to exist by science in 2004, 15 years after Lazar revealed its existence.

Let the skeptics and debunkers chew on that one.

I dont know if thats true or not but the story is similar to the one that got me interested in Conspiracy stuff to begin with.
I was listening to a woman speak about eschelon on Art Bell in the early to mid 90's and he acted like he didnt believe her and most of the callers that called in would make comments on them not believing the Govt would spy on its own people.
Even I was a little skeptical at first but then, 10 or so years later and eschelon became common knowledge and when it first became public, I was like WTF, i remember that late night driving across Texas, listening to Art Bell and everyone calling that women a paranoid nutcase.

That is why I never completely discount things I hear or read about and that is why I wont completely discount Bob Lazar.

[edit on 12/9/2008 by Kr0n0s]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join