It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Videos: World Trade Center Collapse in High Resolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
An anonymous source has released more high resolution DVD mpg2 footage of the North Tower & Building 7 collapse clips, the north tower collapse is an extended version of the previously released new footage from last month that shows the north tower core in quite some detail. The south tower shot however is brand new, although the sound has been removed from both videos.

Hi Quality DVD files at these links.
South Tower: www.megaupload.com...
North Tower: www.megaupload.com...

Interestingly in the south tower collapse, we can see what appears to be white hot debris (steel?) falling off the building around the 50th floor. I cropped, stabilized and zoomed in on this debris so we could have a better look.

Many thanks to Xenomorph911 for providing this information.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
One observation and one question.

Again, as I've said before, I am struck by the "wheatchex" trailing smoke all the way down as they fall. As Elmer Fudd would say, "Vewy, vewy stwange."

What is happening with the white plume of smoke at the the 41 second mark of the second video? Very odd high velocity plume of white smoke.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Interesting. Certainly looks like something hot was ejected.

I posted two larger versions of your video here so differing sizes could be viewed.

Plume emerging from ground level ahead of debris cloud, during South Tower's collapse. Somebody said the train tracks were inside that long short building, so those plumes must have been coming from underground and the sub-basement levels.

[edit on 12/8/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i actually wondered if the ground level plume that shoots up could actually be one of those underground steam pipes getting ruptured.

Mind you, it makes quite a convenient smoke screen and a cover for the sound of explosions.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
i actually wondered if the ground level plume that shoots up could actually be one of those underground steam pipes getting ruptured.

I don't think so. Steam would be rapidly cooling off and thinning as it spouted up, and I can't see any indication of thinning or condensing.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
[edit on 8-12-2008 by newagent89]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
These are some of the best videos I've seen of the collapses.

I wonder why there is no audio? S/F!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted by mirageofdeceit
These are some of the best videos I've seen of the collapses.

I wonder why there is no audio? S/F!

Rumor is that the guy who leaked the video had images of himself on it and also his voice, which he had to remove to remain anonymous. So apparently he just removed all of the audio and part of the video. It has obviously had large portions edited out. This came from a person who claimed to know the leaker.

For an optional higher quality version, go to the right side of the YouTube video and download the DivX version and use a DivX player. It works just fine and looks real good and you can have your own copy on your hard drive to share with family and friends.

Alternately, I've made a high quality DivX compilation of all 3 clips, you can download that here if you wish:
www.megaupload.com...

[edit on 12/8/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Is anything known about the video leaker? I'm guessing that he might work for one of the media outlets. There has got to be an ungodly amount of "unspin" that goes on among these people in their off hours. You can't report the story one way, the day it happened, and then forget everything you reported in favour of "the official version" the next day.

There have to be some serious liquor bills in some of those media households.

top topics

join