It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
In bold I have some interesting questions for who will take on a challege.

Definition:

World-

1. the earth or globe, considered as a planet.
4. humankind; the human race; humanity: The world must eliminate war and poverty.
5. the public generally: The whole world knows it.
6. the class of persons devoted to the affairs, interests, or pursuits of this life: The world worships success.
8. any sphere, realm, or domain, with all pertaining to it: a child's world; the world of dreams; the insect world.
9. everything that exists; the universe; the macrocosm.
12. any period, state, or sphere of existence: this world; the world to come.
15. any heavenly body: the starry worlds.

^^Sever all that that is together the world, and have the world no more, since all that listed must stay TOGETHER inorder for there to be yet the world.

So the question becomes: Since an individual alone is no world, then what is become the individual and what is become for the individual if and when the world is severed?

Keep in mind, a single individual is not the human race nor the humankind (since no other to link as a likeness to if and when the world is severed).

If and when an individual steps outside the world, what is become without those definitions? Or, what is it called that the individual is in then if it can not be yet then called the world?

keep in mind, no one can call it heaven since heaven is classed as a domain with all pertaining to it or is classed as the sky (a planet is also its sky), and beside the definition covers it. Have to get away from "all" since such includes others an individual should be yet understood severed from if and when the world is severed. And no one can call it another world since that indicates a period where one leaves one world for another world where the definition are yet included under being yet then new. Plus, keep in mind, the individual, if and when the world is severed, is in no state of existence any more...

state-

1. the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
2. the condition of matter with respect to structure, form, constitution, phase, or the like: water in a gaseous state.
3. status, rank, or position in life; station: He dresses in a manner befitting his state.
4. the style of living befitting a person of wealth and high rank: to travel in state.
5. a particular condition of mind or feeling: to be in an excited state.

^^Yeah, an individual cant be yet in a rank if and when alone. And note: If and when an individual is not subject to circumstances or attributes (A quality or characteristic inherent in or ascribed to someone or something), they are yet just freer than how any "world" can hold them. Free from condition does not mean an individual can't exist. And an individual may have a mind or feeling with no condition, because whose to say a mind and a feeling must come with a particular condition since condition has to do with circumstances or attributes. Freer is an individual who feels how they choose not because of circumstances. Circumstances are yet things out of an individual's reach/control. And also, a "state of existence" is not to get confused with just "existence", since an individual may simply exist without a state of existence.

I'll be yet waiting to see which of you know the answers through using a world's words which may come close depending on how you imply. It's the implication which counts, not the word anyway.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
None other worthy of a challege?

The world consists of an all meant to become seperate. So it is bad for an individual how the reason is indeed seen when you see it is meant seperate from an individual. Surely together is a bad thing since such is not meant that way. The World is a togetherness of an all meant seperate, where it is intended to serve for many circumstances out of an individual reach/control/favor.

Again, the kingdom of "The World" is like unto treasure no longer hiding in a field; the which when a man have no longer find, he hide, and for joy thereof go and sell "all that" he have, and buy that field.

^^To sell an "all that" is implying a skimming "those meant seperately on their own each" off an individual. The treasure is the individual who knows that hiding in a field only means they are yet indirectly owning and controlling it. An individual no longer hides in a field when becomes in reach and in control the very field itself.

"joy thereof" is implying joy is also with other things such as grace, and etc. of a single indiviuality.

So "go" is implying leaving an all and The World and/or seperating from those.

Conclusion:

An individual exits an indirect feild they hide in which is temporary and called "The World" even since it has an "all that" meant to become seperate. An individual enters a direct field where it's individuality in the individual's full reach and full control and full favor, and just the individual's own way merely. So I call such a place an individual goes in as not a world, but their "Individuality" or their "Individual-dom" or their "Who-dom" since "the field" or "the kingdom" is plane as an unfilled void until an individuality's touch.

"Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

^^Implying The Who (an individual) somehow may have, and so may have ears or etc. the Who wants to have or will have any way how, and so, the Who is Who let, say, Its body hear how it chooses (it can be yet in a preordered sense or an as-IT-go sense. Imagine right now if you may make your ear literally shut off while awake... It would mean that that is how you let it go before by keeping the option with you in your present so that you may do such as you go present instead of let it fix before to where your chosen body allows hearing with no "option as it go present to shut on or off on cue.")

In pure individuality, the individual may have, say, reach and control of even the sun it chooses to have in a way it chooses to have it, in how the individual chooses to reach and control what is actually the individual in some sense (indirect or direct) the individual favors with direct knowledge of the reach and control. And the individual can switch senses like gears how it chooses. An individual in Individuality is no respector of any condition or circumstances as if subject to such, since the individual is aware individuality isn't any thing out of its reach or control or favor.

If you've sold your self to the world, then you cant see what I see, and you serve "The World" like a fool, if not like a buttwipe, since "The World" subjects you to many terrible and unpleaseant circumstances out of your reach/control/favor. Like old age and getting sick and getting fined and having to learn from others or having others come put you in jail: the all which come to you out of your control (and favor, correct?). It's like liking to get your butt beaten and abused if you honestly like what is a "world" over what is your own "individuality".

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Again, the kingdom of "The Real World" is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Who, when he no longer have "no longer find one pearl of great price", no longer go and no longer sell "all that" he no longer have, and no longer buy it.

^^As an individual should favor no longer having "all that" nor will again buy (obtain) "all that". "All that" is only what one finds on and on while in "THE WORLD" or in what is a "world". So an individual will no longer skim off "all that" when in their Individuality since the individual no longer is even having "all that" (out of control/favor/reach stuff and others meant seperate when though is together as what can only arise abomination-type conditions and circumstances) then. An individual may too longer find their Individualy OF LIMITLESS DESIREABLES when in it It and even as (indirectly on purpose) It how they may have It in their reach and in their control, and in their favor (utter likeable taste; preferrence).

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
When in this temporary togetherness, and you find yourself serving another individual, that's when realizing being yet that other's likeness (image).

So "The World" is filled with image you each push for others or on others. The ones in "The World" skimming as much image away from their serving, know all about what it means to carry other's image (it's jocking, jock riding, under influenceual control rather than above, and the alike). Whereas certain carrying on image they dont have to only because they like to. It's like stealing likenesses. Now, me and you know damn well when it gets to be yet a bunch of ppl stealing likenesses that that means it's no originality and no individuality. Naw, instead it's just a big gang doing the same thing some individual sparked or got noticed. It gets real corny. So that's another reason why you should see we all are yet meant seperate and severed from "The World".

Hey, it's bigger than Hip-Hop when stepping into "Individualty". Just think a single individual started putting rhyming words into a song to sing. Then, some other single individual took that and put it on a beat. And then, some other single individual listened to all that and decided to put different words into a song and put it onto a different beat. It's like with seed, you will seek obtaining some, but put your own touch or 2 cent on 'em. It's when you jock word for word or smooth-limp walk for smooth-limp walk an any other is when you are yet carrying on an image. Anyway, an individual, when alone, I dont doubt might come up with things or genres no other put to before, no matter if inside or outside "The World". Basically, making your own seed and building onto it more and more, instead of building onto other seed found or come across, is of the uttermore individuality.

In Individual-dom an individual can if they want make non-rhyming words in a song sound like beautiful music into their hearing. In Individuality an individual controls even what it is they will like and how they will like it. Example: It's like not liking peas and then changing your taste buds so that you can like peas, or even, it's like changing the very peas' taste so you can then like them, since not subject to (or having to respect) circumstance when in Individuality.

Express your ownness through your individuality apart from any all meant seperate anyway. Individuality differs from any other individuality. Some favor stealing, some favor inventing, and some favor both evenly or one more than the other. But in "The World", you cant steal what is meant to be yet taken if you find favor with it, says the fact if it is able to become taken, even if you, individually, want to call yourself stealing with joy with no guilt.

Extra:

"And he no longer say, So is the kingdom of God, as (indirectly on purpose) if a man should cast seed (I) into the ground;

And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed (I) should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how."

^^"The I" subjects Itself on purpose into an indirect "he know not how" man. So "The I" undergoes 'growing up'. He know not is THE HOW. And an "indirect if" is implying "actually". And the kingdom of God is a richly protective casting onto the seed (I).

And a rich man doesnt have to enter into the kingom of God when how rich means the kindgom runs on its own how richly set so that evil coming against is subject to a ward off, seal off, and cut off. And so yeah, the kingdom (having to man by hand) of God (Warding off any evil against) is "at" hand since not having to be yet in hand as if no rest can be yet from fighting off any evil intent against.

"And he no longer say unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit (books) of the vine (The Blasphemy: The Bible, The OT, The NT), until that day that I drink it (books) new in the kingdom of God (Warding off any evil against)."

^^Do I not in a new way read with no agreeance to the blaphemies, and even in doing so recieve how to read the pastence wording more ideally correct?

Different how seperatly meant:

"For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come."

^^It did come as how hardly to why I made the thread about the Religion/Bible where I come into pumping truth swoop-style, which indeed serves to ward off the temporary evil of confusion away from the unmarked.

"and the seed (I) should spring"

^^When I was way little on some playground I got on some play thing, and would actually say to myself about whether to jump (spring) off from up on it to the ground or not, "Should I or should I not?" And I'd actually go through with it, meaning I chose SHOULD indeed. I actually remember that cause back then I said it to myself a lot. And it was a steep ways down for how little I was, but though I was very daring and brave because was kind of scared about it in each time of many times out on that playground. Cant remember if it were to a school or a daycare. Just wow how the quote spells me out, and you know I did grow up, and plus I learned that anything you feel you should do you should do, or else, you will feel at a lost for not somewhat come to find out a result come against you later about something or somebody you knew you should've taken care of. Another way it spells me out is the fact I've been a springer how I'd actually spring as in excape cuffs, man hunt searches, and confinements. And I'm yet for springing certain when they seek such aid. Behold, I shall spring, only one time, individuals from "The Real World," during my coil-moving Watch striking "Transition 'O Clock" as I lay individuals deep asleep to peacefully awaken outside "The World"--The Wizardtry.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I woke up, and just screamed, "F The World!"-2pac

Like Pac usually said, F "The World."

Me against "The World."

Did you know what makes, say, the English language a world is the fact it is comprized of words and etc. from more than a single individual, and it is put as a circumstance you are yet subjected to in coming up in "The Real World"?

So when you see you've been put subjected to others doings, you see what f "The World" is implying. To f "The World" better is to sever it. Who is able to sever "The World", let Him hear, and make Him do it indeed, officially once and for all (since even all see how meant seperate).

An individual's own made/created/drawn language is no world.

The last evil against is "togetherness", and such shall get severed how meant cut off even ward-style, but before the last is false against which shall get turned into ash and dust and then pass away from up top (human wise) to down dottom (thing wise). Then when we exit the togetherness we leave even the unfilled place or zone where it all went down and nothingness is only entered and capped like a bottle.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Mabus, to be perfectly blunt, the logic you're displaying is too fuzzy to really give much of a response to. Immediately after giving your definitions you start making wild assumptions that I don't agree with, and honestly your grammar is so unclear in some places that I really have no idea what you intended to mean...and I kind of have to wonder if you did either.

For example, immediately after you give definitions for "world" you state:

^^Sever all that that is together the world, and have the world no more,
since all that listed must stay TOGETHER inorder for there to be yet the world.

What do you mean by this? You've phrased it as a command. My answer is: No, I refuse to sever all that it together the world. I like the world. I'm not going to sever it, and I'm not going to "have it no more." I intend to stay "together" with the world. Again, I'm rather fond of it.

But, if you didn't actually intend this as a command, what did you mean? If kind of looks like you're trying to suggest a perspective, or an extra "rule" for this discussion. That rule being "severing the world" but...severing it from what? Don't think of it as part of....something? What? It's totally not clear. And then the reason you give: "since all that listed must stay TOGETHER inorder for there to be yet the world" simply doesn't make sense. It's clear that you intend the second half of the setence to be a reason for the first half, but the reason itself is awful. It almost seems like you're saying "Don't think of the world as a world, because if the world weren't all together it wouldn't be the world anymore." Uhh...yeah, if the world weren't together it wouldn't be a world anymore, but that doesn't make the concept of "grouping" useless.

Next look at your first question:

Since an individual alone is no world, then what is
become the individual and what is become for the
individual if and when the world is severed?

First off, the question contains false assumptions. "as indiviual alone is no world." I refute that. Completely. Both literally and metaphorically. Using your own definitions that you provided: An individual earth is an entire world. An individual human being contains an entire world of cells. Look at your definitions and I'm sure you'll come up with many mroe examples.

So, ignoring the false assumption that you included in the question, let's address the question itself:

what is become the individual and what is become for
the individual if and when the world is severed?

Severed from what? From the individual? So you're asking what happens to an individual, former "member" of a "world" after that individual is no longer a member of his former "world?" Well, generally he goes someplace else. What's the problem? When I wake up from a dream (your definition #8) it doesn't create any particular problems for me. I'm just not in the world of dreams anymore. When a child grows up and becomes an adult, they're no longer living in a child's world. Again, no problem. The individual just goes someplace else.

And yet you're blowing this very simple thing into a massive cesspit of fantasy and speculation, and building and building on false assumption after false assumption.

I'll be yet waiting to see which of you know the answers

*shrug*

Ok. I'll be waiting to see if you can come up with any worthwhile questions.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
What do you mean by this? You've phrased it as a command. My answer is: No, I refuse to sever all that it together the world. I like the world. I'm not going to sever it, and I'm not going to "have it no more." I intend to stay "together" with the world. Again, I'm rather fond of it.

O but you shall act for severing the world. It is commanded of all. It is a command all serve whether any like it or not. If you humanly die, is that not an act of and for severing the world? Is that not a command not given by a human voice, but somewhat provided by a cosmic order?

Using your own definitions that you provided: An individual earth is an entire world. An individual human being contains an entire world of cells. Look at your definitions and I'm sure you'll come up with many mroe examples.

You are yet assuming an individual is biological. Dont you know that that biological body remains when the individual passes away? And so it means the body here in The World is full of cells, but the individual is not and also an individual is not thier cells since cells the individual have no control over. In other words, cells are yet outside of an individual, says the fact that individuality is not its circumstance (having to have cells inorder to dwell here).

Severed from what? From the individual? So you're asking what happens to an individual, former "member" of a "world" after that individual is no longer a member of his former "world?" Well, generally he goes someplace else. What's the problem? When I wake up from a dream (your definition #8) it doesn't create any particular problems for me. I'm just not in the world of dreams anymore. When a child grows up and becomes an adult, they're no longer living in a child's world. Again, no problem. The individual just goes someplace else.

Blind? Sever the world is only implying sever all its content or consistings apart any way how. Like: "The all" together gets seperated. The other stuff simply disappears and is no longer provided for any individual in their seperation from it.

It dont get more simplier than that. Beside, you are yet a reason why the world should get severed. I mean, since you do see how individuals don't get each other, dont get along, and even confuse each other in ways unfavored. But if you will kiss up and like such for the world's sake, then you serve hypocrisy. You like the world, but you dislike the world, unless you like not being yet able to understand other individuals to where you have to keep putting up with telling ppl off or correcting them. Plus, I find it hard to buy that you like "The World" since it is a planet which consists of things to where you can catch an illness or a disease. If you say you like the world, then that means you also like illnesses and diseases you can catch aswell as other ppl here. I'd actually consider you an abomination type if such is the honest case made in your right mind.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Mabus]

Individuals who passed away been served their parts in severing "The World" by being each yet cut from it or excluded from it as a severed piece which is indeed apart of "The World" becoming severed bit by bit till it whole get done away with once and for all leaven wise.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There is you implying in general, besides all can be yet refered to as "you". And there is you implying in specific. The You (in general implication housing the all) shall become severed.

The relavent Gospel tells:

Any "a you" (in specific implication) outside "the You" (in general implication housing the all) is "the ye" (in general implication dealing with any afar off alien threat number) temporarily subject to a watch (just see) "The World" commandment, but is fixed subject to watch (reguard first hand) torments as long as such such a ravaging-based threat, will save or salvage or savor sinister wills against any different individual, since such must circumstancially take a richer snare embeded into "the ye" the very heart/intent/will wise way. Implying "the ye" robs and extorts "the ye" into torments, AUTOMATICALLY. So the torment keeper keeps it.

Understand salvation is not better than redemption when ye still punish ye under a snare which works against salvation concerning the sameness for any sinister category in essense as small and short as even an own present moment's length. Such a sinister lust should be yet warded away better and better auto-richly as continueance itself proceeds. "The ye" is put accountable since co-responsible for causing own torments serving as punishment, revenge, avengance, retaliation, get back, restitution, get forth (pre-emptive implication), and get extra.

So it's all eyez on me ("The Why and How Meaning") till "The Severing."

We serve a first favor line since "The Me" is "we". The current circumstances are yet false since made to put "The Me" to seem afar out of control of things, and plus, since these circumstances are yet meant temporary (says even the fact individuals lose bodies through passing away).

"Mabus shall soon die"

^^A name doesnt live in the first place, so the implication is implying something false when you see.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"Matt 24
17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes."

^^I let Him (Me) which is 'on the housetop' ('online' and during 'upper online household era') not come down to STEAL or ROB any thing out of HIS (My) house.

Just got through saying things cant get stolen since meant able to have how can. I neither let Him (Me) which is in the feild return back to steal or rob HIS (My) clothes. Hey, mine is Mine is MINE.

"Mark 13:16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment."

^^No turning back again on the thought concerning illegal possession(ing) of My etc. Any thing temporarily in "The World" is mine--no wrestling about it either, and all is Me. And the Bigger I out of the all Me is "The Core Me". "The Heart Hardcore to The Mind".

And no, I wont possess what I already possess, since that's like taking my candy back again from the pointless falsehood when I already have it and the falsehood workers for my disposal or use.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
"And he no longer cry and no longer say, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am (false) 'no longer torment' in this flame.

And beside "all" this, between us and you there is a great gulf no longer fixing: so that they which no longer will pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that no longer will come from thence.

Then he no longer say, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou no longer will send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest (false case) they also come into this place of torment.

Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30And he no longer say, Nay, father Abraham: but if one no longer go unto them from the dead, they will repent.

And he no longer say unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be (false) 'no longer persuad', though one no longer rise from the dead."

^^An individual can not do what they no longer will. And we are yet not fixed in this general You (where "The All") nor "The World." Note: the rich man's saying is no longer. So see what stands. And an individual (one) no longer rise away from the figured out no longer living to their knowledge. Rise, is as in, feel suddenly angered because of, say, false persons. And where you see this biological body (he) no longer saying something it means the individual is in Individuality only how fully sprung and fully grown how favorly meant. And the something no longer saying only reveals what the biologic man can not say literally then. And indeed redemption is "they" who go to them (false persons) currently, only to enter their own individuality, and sever "The Real World" in doing just so.

"There no longer is a certain rich man, which no longer is clothe (Body/Plant) in purple and fine linen, and no longer faring sumptuously every day:

And there no longer is a certain beggar no longer naming Lazarus, which no longer is no longer laying at his gate, full of sores,

And it no longer come to pass, that the beggar no longer die, and no longer is no longer carrying by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also no longer die, and no longer is burying;

And in hell he lift up his eyes, being (false) in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."

^^He name them. Them false persons name his naming them his work, like a beggar. That's how Laz (a clever, put together craft) lands in his bosom with no proof since naming alone can link no one to doing a craft. They say undercovers are yet plants. And they say a clothe is an implication of a plant since takes a plant to make. Remember the one in purple shirt who got questioned by the fat spelled another way. A fat bunch so false against a astrally screened wrapper. "Wrapped in plastic, the acid erased all trace!"--2Pac.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
"35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36Lest (False case) coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch."

^^Break it down:

The "fore" in "therefore" is a false case since it shall not stand. The stuff you see first to the right of the first ":" mark is revealing HYPOCRISY about being yet shut from "The World" and open to "The World", and it's upperly about being yet for NOT knowing when the heart (the master) of the house ("The World") come, with hypocrisy. Even the witnessing of the hypocrisy shall not stand.

Importantly is the rest: After the false case actualizes through a sever, suddenly actualizing the bological he find the You (in general housing "The All") sleeping. First realizing how I spelled out the Sleep and then Sleeping, then it actualizes in a way which includes the biological left period. Anyhow, after sleeping comes And WHAT (implying ALL) I (implying any Individual which is in the all and implying those in favor) say (implicating SEVER is the say since "say" is a word with an implication) to you (the in general housing "The All") sleeping (while all under a sleeping where half asleep and half awake since asleep only implyies fully, and besides waking is opposite sleeping while awake is opposite asleep) I (any individual, those in favor) say (SEVER ALSO) to all (the meant seperate individuals in total meant to go seperate), Watch (regain senses to reguard but in own individuality only, is what it is implying after the half asleep/half awake transition concerning "The Severings").

I like to think of "The Transition" like it is a fazing into Individality while half sleep/half awake how (since we already in favor to serve the severings) become or put once and for all soon so we will get into our own Individualities apart.

And yes, "The Severings" are yet different. First, the false persons heaven and earth sever as in erase away. Then second, the rest of heaven and earth (planet and our biological bodies left during a half asleep spell) sever as in erase away as we, thirdly, sever being yet together "The All" in the sense we do not erase in the sever from being yet individuals (recall words shall not pass away), but we sever as in come apart from each other individual only. Break apart. Break up.

And keep in mind, half asleep can be yet done while sitting, standing, and not just while laying. We know when we get a certain sleepy spell it makes one seek to lay down because we are yet in fact half asleep, right then and there, trying to see to make it to lay down so we wont just fall over. So instead, when "The Transition" comes one shall not have to lay down if standing or sitting already, since one shall come snap it off when fully into an (their own) Individual WATCH (where in senses how meant and sensing things how meant proceeds). It's like catching one's self from falling over or from having to try to make it to lay down, during then. Any already deep asleep when "The Transition" comes shall become half asleep/half awake which is called waking which is the called sleeping state also sinc half alseep is half alseep no matter which way. Sort of like some may be yet into asleep, then waking, then awake for a Watch. And some may be yet into awake, then sleeping, then awake for a Watch.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Lastonesleft (last individuals no longer leave)

Last to leave till I see everybody is no longer here.

I, apart of the last edition or breed, make "The World" leave first before I last leave.

No more biological. Hello more magical. No more theory. Hello percise INDIVIDUAL actuality.

new topics

top topics

join