It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girls unaware their using telekinesis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I went to see a psychic/meduim yesterday and I told him that I hear alot of noises and things move in my house,,when I said I had 2 teenage daughters he said that its known that girl teenagers can move things and he said that as I have 2 that theres alot of power in my house.
He also mentioned something about Amercian Indians and something they use to do with mothers and girl teens (nothing bad I dont think)

Does anyone know a website where I can read up on this,I cant seem to find anything good.Or maybe there is a proper name for this ?

Thanx

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well I have heard poltergeist activity often surrounds adolescents and the theory is it is unconscious telekenisis from all the emotional turmoil. Might want to search under teenagers/poltergeists.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Don't place anything into what psychic/mediums say. They are mostly full of crap.

If he really had any powers, he would have said something about your two daughters before you told him about them.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

There is no scientific evidence stating that a certain gender has telekinetic ability over another. If you're going to get anything close to that (though not scientific fact) it would be the effect teen girls have with poltergeist activity. Which can appear at times to be telekinetic.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Ahh right,,I think my girls do hold alot of emotions in,so that could explain it to,,and yeh will look up teens/poltegiest,,thanx

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

He knew I had 1 daughter but didnt know about the other or that they were teens,,but he is the 4th most psychic in UK and even though he didnt get everything correct,,I never expected him to,but got a fair few things right.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

He did say that theres videos of teen girls walking down an eisle in a supermarket and tins falling off the shelf as they walked by.

I dont know what you mean by teen girls having an effect by poltigiest activity?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Girls walking in a super market with objects falling off the shelves doesn't mean it only happens with teen girls.

What I meant with the poltergeist activity is according to the half-baked theory, ghosts can manifest from emotional energy. In this case the most likely target being teen girls. The ghost would then proceed to hit an object, hence making it look like telekinesis.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
yea i dont believe in ghosts. i have to go with the idea that that poltergeists are caused by emotionally charged people, who seem to be teenage menstruating women.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Are you sure all that noise is not their boyfriends sneaking in and out of their bedroom windows at night?

Seriously tho, its possible it could be telekentic energy from your teen girls....maybe.

Or maybe your house is haunted. Maybe your teen girls are doing some kind of rituals calling in ghosts or something and now they are causing all that noise.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I know theres probably loads of theorys on why things move and its just one of those things that probably wont be unravelled to us,,probably wont even when we do pass.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

First of all they aint even had 1 bf,so thats totally not the case lol

I suppose then it could be my fault,,I have talked to spirits since I was 8 I used to invite them in,,anyone,,until more things started to move and make noises then I was strict and said only those I know may come here,,and some times I have sensed a bad essence and I got my guides and myself on to them,I dont sense bad,,not very often at all.
Oh,,yeh,,maybe you'll have more to say after this,I have done 3 ouijas here but nothing at all happened on the board. :/

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Ahh the Ouija board. Ok let me ask you this. Did you work this ouija board alone (your not supposed to!!) and if so, did you close each of the sessions before leaving the board?

If not, then you left that doorway open and no doubt something has come through and is now floating about in your home.

It is never a good idea to open a session on a ouija board without closing it!!!!

An open doorway to the spirit world through the ouija board does not require the board itself to move about the table!

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 3-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
urmm I did 1 on my own and the other 2 with 1 other person.

Even though nothing at all happened,I did say something but cant remember what,,I went by the instructions,but the very first day I got it,my daughter wanted to show her friend,,I told her to make sure they didnt leave the pointer on the board,,,but she did,,I asked if they were anyone in the room,,twice,,nothing,,,I know I have alot of spirits here but for the last 10 yrs nothing bad has happened,,and ghosts cant hurt us,,only living do that.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ghosts wont cause any harm at all, they can however be a nusiance and sometimes annoying by making noises or move objects.

Ya I would suspect you got a few "guests" in the house. Some can be quite pleasing to have around and some are not. It sounds like you got one or two that mischievious and like to play noise jokes.

But if you start seeing kitchen cuttlery in odd places where they shouldnt be, or broken glasses on the floor or pictures on your wall turned upside down....I would start being concerned.

But I think you got nothing to worry about. Maybe next time when you work the ouija board, ask the "guests" if they would like to return to their realm. You will know when they return during the session. If they dont, maybe they like it where they are and is why they have not caused you any real serious issues to be concerned about.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Its a good job I dont have them things happen as you mentioned,,crikey I'd be packing my bags! haha

I certainly be looking out for them

I threw the board away after the 3rd one.Never using them again.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You mentioned its been 10 years and nothing serious has occured since these spirits have been around. They have become a part of the family so to speak. And your daughters are the focus to them. Perhaps these spirit beings were young too when they were in the physical world and find your daughters to be like typical friends amongst friends.

Not to worry you because it sounds like everything is going well with the guests for you. My sister was heavily into ouija and a few other mystic and psychic skills and once she had opened up a doorway to the spirit world and summoned a not so nice spirit. This spirit did not want to go back and hung around her house for several months wreaking havoc with things, such as the items relocated and turned over pictures.

She woke up one morning to find her bedroom door was slightly closed and she always leaves it open. When she went to open the door, she told me that out of the corner of her eye she noticed something on the floor to her right. Had she not moved to pick it up the instant she opened the door, she would have been hit with the steak knife that was balanced on top of the door. She lived alone so there was no one else there who could have put that knife on that door..except for the ghost that hung around.

Ghosts do not move objects physically. They use kenetic energy to move solid objects and is why things get put into places when you know they were elsewhere before.

She went through alot of clearing sessions to get rid of that not so welcome guest but finally was rid of it. That was about 4 years ago. She doesnt do any more sessions like the one she did that brought the bad spirit into this realm. But she still has the ouija board that started it all.

Anyway I think its cool you got some nice ones hanging around. Sounds to me like they are playfull..kid spirits probably.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 3-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare

Its a good job I dont have them things happen as you mentioned,,crikey I'd be packing my bags! haha

I certainly be looking out for them

I threw the board away after the 3rd one.Never using them again.

If by chance you can get a photo of this/these house guests I would love to see it!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yikers, lets start at the begining. Im not sure about the Native American thing, but will check into it. It would make sense to me that it was your girls causing this if this was happening when your girls are sleeping. Is that the case?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

That's what I realized recently. I used to be afraid of ghosts (not to sure if they exist though anymore). I just told myself there has never been death by ghosts lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join