It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girls unaware their using telekinesis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yeh 10 years and nothing bad,,the first voice I heard was a boy called Peter and he was about 8 years old,,my daughter used to play with him,I also was aware of other children being here,,but dont they age in spirit? I always thought they did but then alot of spirits can play games at any age.

Not so good about your sister,she must have been petified,,which is what they feed on,,how can anyone keep calm knowing bad s**t is going on and the knife thing,,God I cant even find the right words to say how friggen scary that was.
Im glad for her she got rid of it and glad she dont dabble anymore,I hope her story detors others from doing it.

Even though I get freaked out by shadows and clicking noises and other noises,,I do know inside they are good

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

I know Native Indians were very spiritual and powerful but I'd not heard of anything about the girl teens on their camps,,but it would be cool of you found something out about it.

I think some of the stuff that happens in my house is caused by my daughters and some maybe even myself and some spirit.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

Yeh and has anyone stood next to a person in the chip shop with a black eye and said,,,'yeh,,this ghost hit me one'

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I would beleive it. Negative or sexual Emotion is a very powerful energetic force. I have also heard of poltergeists cropping up in bad marraiges, and I have actually experienced a mild for of this myself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join