It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see 2:22 all the time!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I've seen 2:22 on the clock on a daily basis.... It's like my body knows that time for some reason, don't know why, but I feel its Important.

Any ideas???

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i dont think so, i used to look at the clock at exactly 12:34 all the time for some reason.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Perhaps its something you used to do at that time on a regular basis and just never realized it and its a past memory recall?

Or maybe your subconcious is trying to tell you 2:22 is a time that something will happen...when that occurs....only you can tell us that.

Cheers!!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
How many times would you say this has happened?

Also would you say it has occured when you have purposefully seeked the time or when you have just noticed the clock in passing?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
3 little ducks??? Only kidding - use the search button to look up 11:11 and you may find the discussions in many of these threads interesting and sinilar to your own experiences.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
3 little ducks??? Only kidding - use the search button to look up 11:11 and you may find the discussions in many of these threads interesting and sinilar to your own experiences.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

lezvigi

This happens on a daily basis.

I passed that thread not to long ago.... but I felt this is different, I will be looking at something then suddenly, my eyes *like by routine, or forced* will look at the clock and it will show 2:22, I have no idea why, bible codes, codes in general, thank god the time doesn't go to 6:66 or else I Might start freaking out.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
LOL, I saw 222 today when I looked at my clock. I see it ALL the time along with 555 and 11:11. Fun suff

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I do the same thing with 27...I just get the feeling there is something about it that is significant...I posted a thread about this a couple of days ago...funny ATS put yours in "Paranormal" and put mine in "Space Exploration"....go figure...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker

lezvigi

This happens on a daily basis.

I passed that thread not to long ago.... but I felt this is different, I will be looking at something then suddenly, my eyes *like by routine, or forced* will look at the clock and it will show 2:22, I have no idea why, bible codes, codes in general, thank god the time doesn't go to 6:66 or else I Might start freaking out.

Actually ya that would be pretty weird, cosidering the clock only goes to :59

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm totally with you man... It hasn't happened in a while but it used to be the weirdest thing. I would see it before I went to bed at night, EVERY NIGHT, I would see 2:22 at work, this happened daily for over a month. It usually was when I was staying up late and knew that I had to wake up to go to work... If I was slacking on the internet at work(like right now
)it would happen then. So to me it was like my concious was guilty or something and my body clock would know when to look... I have always been able to memorize a phone number after dialing it once, numbers have always been my forte... It's nice to hear someone else might be as crazy as me
-chad from alaska

P.S. this is kinda creepy I didn't even think about it when I started typing this, it is almost frickin 2:22 right meow!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
My thinking on this is at 2 extremes.

One thing is saying to me that something is going to happen on this time, or something has happened previously that you should be remembering or feeling a certain way about.

On a slightly less paranormal wavelength, I could just be something to do with your routine, if you are doing the same thing every day your body could have noticed this anomoly and picked up on the fact, just making even more of a routine.

Speaking of wavelengths, I remember watching a program a few years ago about digital alarm clocks making people do strange things, something to do with the frequencies or something. Perhaps you should look into this.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wierd enough I was thinking the same thing, I do seem sensitive to certain Frequencies, I feel weird when I get to close to a microwave, I get headaches if I wear a bluetooth for more than 20 min.

Hmmm... good thoughts, gotta do more research.

thanks

Fox

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I see 5:00 twice a day. Without fail. Usually once when I get up in the morning, and once when I call it a day and head for home.

This is really freaking me out. Is this recurring number thing on clocks normal?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Friend of mind once told me to meditate on it.... migh work

top topics

join