It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trilateral commision, one world government joked about on CNBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So I'm reading ATS and I have CNBC's Power Lunch on in the background, and I'm listen to them ramble on about bailouts and whatnot. At about 1:18 Eastern time, they have a guest on, (sorry, I'll try to find his name Jesse something) who mentions that we will need some sort of international regulation on financial markets.

This is responded to by the people at the desk with some bickering, when suddenly the man with glasses that is always on the show, (again will try to find his name) basically says the following:

"Here we go, its the trilateral commission all over again. Here comes one world government with those black helicopters!"

The whole panel then chuckled at this and announced they were going to commercial. I just thought is was important because yet again we have people mentioning one world government on the MSM. The fact that there are now jokes about it seem to me to be an effort at making it look silly so that we are not afraid of it. I will look for video on this.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
that is frightening
almost as if it is a desensitizaiton
but how can "they" orchestrate mass subtle tactics like this some one must know if it is happening...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I know you're doing the research, but I can tell you whether you find it or not, THIS IS IMPORTANT.

MSM has begun openly to ridicule those who 'see' the patterns and practices of the elite. This is a great catch!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
OK, I have an update. The video is posted on CNBC now, but, get this, they literally cut the recording right as the man starts to mention the trilateral commission! Here is the video:

www.cnbc.com...

You can hear the woman start to say international regulations are bad, but it seems to cut her off mid sentence. This is the exact time when the man in glasses makes the quote I mentioned before. Unbelievable!

Now I'm not saying this is some huge coverup, but the circumstances seem odd. It used to be that the MSM refuses to even acknowledge the existence of groups like the trilateral commission and the like. Now they joke about them as if its no big deal, but then make sure they don't post the recording.

This seems ridiculous. To me it is starting to seem like more than a coincidence. Just the other day we had the thread about Peter Schiff being cut off the air when he starts to speak the truth, and now we have this. The coincidence of the supposed technological errors seems like a joke.

By the way, I may have DVR'd this, and if so I will try my best to post the full video. I also would ask other people to post it if they saw it. It occured on power lunch on CNBC today at 1:18 Eastern time

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is the same media that couldn't even denounce the Trilateral Comission during the Carter presidency.

The fact that they are joking about it doesn't hit me as it might. A History Channel called Secret Societies and others has brought to light the Trilater Comission's involvement as well as may authors (to include the ever imressive Jim Marrs [No, I recieve no monetary compensation for saying that])

WHat is unusual is that the Trilater Comission, the Council on Foreign Relations and others KEEP COMING UP time and time again.... Presidency afterr presidency after presidency. That in it's self is why they shold not be laughting about it... But making a 2 hour prime time special about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is the same media that couldn't even denounce the Trilateral Comission during the Carter presidency.

The fact that they are joking about it doesn't hit me as it might. A History Channel called Secret Societies and others has brought to light the Trilater Comission's involvement as well as may authors (to include the ever imressive Jim Marrs [No, I recieve no monetary compensation for saying that])

WHat is unusual is that the Trilater Comission, the Council on Foreign Relations and others KEEP COMING UP time and time again.... Presidency afterr presidency after presidency. That in it's self is why they shold not be laughting about it... But making a 2 hour prime time special about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

top topics

join