It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Bombing In India New Terrorist Attack on Passenger Train BREAKING

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Another Bombing In India New Terrorist Attack BREAKING

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

GUWAHATI: Three people were killed and more than 30 wounded on Tuesday in a blast that ripped through a passenger train in Assam, police
officials said. ( Watch )

A police spokesman said the explosion went off as the train was stopped at a railway station about 300 kilometers (190 miles) east of Guwahati.

One person died on the spot and two succumbed to their injuries at a local hospital.

"There are a large number of women and children among the casualties," the spokesman said.

No militant group has claimed responsibility for the explosion, but the outlawed Karbi Longri National Liberation Front, fighting for an independent homeland for the majority Karbi tribe, is known to be active in the area.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-12-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Wow let the wars begin. I can guarantee these attacks will be used as a pretext for a new war between the two rivals of India and Pakistan. I hope the nukes dont start flying. Hey look at the bright side, the bankers will make a whole lot of money off the new World War that is being created one chess piece at a time. [/sarcasm] This is just now breaking and the News coming through fast more links to be provided when they do.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just curious, what is the possibility Israel is setting up Pakistan to make it look like they are the perpetrators in an effort to get rid of them?

Just wondering because this is just too convenient.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Star and flag for you. This is really bad, whoever is trying to start a war is surely going to get one soon.

Sad day for the world if this turns into a war with Pakistan.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
False flag, yes. Pretext, yes. Preemptive war, yes. Nukes flying, yes. How is anyone surprised? Thank Bill Kristol.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ugg. Horrible. Wow our MSM is slooooooooooooow on this type of stuff.

You are the FIRST to report it here, it seems.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nothing on CNN Headline yet, they’re talking about Britney.

Not on the other majors either.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Mmm...maybe I did not scan well enough, but I could not find the article at the link you provided.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Mmm...maybe I did not scan well enough, but I could not find the article at the link you provided.

Its in the RED ticker

and here:

[edit on 12/1/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

None...

Israel is the only country who do not need a destabilzation in the region. Besides Israel has their hands full with Syria, Iran, Hamas and others, they certainly don't need another country in their plate.

link   

It does not have a story dedicated to it yet it is breaking breaking news. Look at the top of the screen on the times of India page. It will say breaking news.

link   
I went to your link Mybigunit...The first headline i saw was this

"WASHINGTON: Sovereign nations have the right to protect themselves, US president-elect Barack Obama said on Monday, when asked if India could follow
the same policy he advocated during his election campaign — of bombing terrorist camps in Pakistan if there was actionable evidence and Islamabad refused to act on it. "

This makes me wonder...First the Brits blamed for the training...now this???

link   
Well if I was a maniacal figure who was trying to bring about complete chaos and a world financial collapse, I would start it somewhere like India, and then work my way towards the ultimate goal of the USA. Get ready people...it may be starting!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The number dead are only 2 but 30 are injured as being reported by IBN.
I can't believe this is happening again.

-Ign0ranT

link   

False flag, yes. Pretext, yes. Preemptive war, yes. Nukes flying, yes. How is anyone surprised? Thank Bill Kristol.

Do you really think nukes will fly over this? I'm sorry, but I don't think so. The two countries hate each other, but MAD will prevent one country from launching nukes, IMHO.

link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

It does not have a story dedicated to it yet it is breaking breaking news. Look at the top of the screen on the times of India page. It will say breaking news.

You can put this link in your OP:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Ah, found it:

GUWAHATI: Three people were killed and more than 30 wounded on Tuesday in a blast that ripped through a passenger train in Assam, police officials said. ( Watch ) A police spokesman said the explosion went off as the train was stopped at a railway station about 300 kilometers (190 miles) east of Guwahati. One person died on the spot and two succumbed to their injuries at a local hospital. "There are a large number of women and children among the casualties," the spokesman said. No militant group has claimed responsibility for the explosion, but the outlawed Karbi Longri National Liberation Front, fighting for an independent homeland for the majority Karbi tribe, is known to be active in the area.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
Just curious, what is the possibility Israel is setting up Pakistan to make it look like they are the perpetrators in an effort to get rid of them?

Just wondering because this is just too convenient.

Highly doubtful. Israel would be setting up Iran for the fall if they setup anyone.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

VERY slow. :shk:

Just checked both Fox and CNN, getting nothing. Anderson Cooper talking politics, and talking heads on Fox babbling about left/right crap.

Hopefully no further deaths occur in this attack, and that the perpetrators (regardless of who) are brought to justice.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

You've got to be kidding! Yeah - blame the Jews! They MUST be involved!
Could it possibly be that maybe - just maybe- there are a bunch of nut-job Islamic Extremists that just want to blow stuff up for Allah? Could it be that someone in the world might have a motivation other than supporting the secret Zionist Cabal? (dramatic music cue here)
How about just looking at the facts and placing blame where it belongs? Don't blame Israel for everything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join