It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Presidency Watch/post election & first 100 days

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

It is about the Obama administration... an intelligent discussion of it... ad hoc attacks are not welcome. Nor are short one liner attacks that don't have anything to do with the discussion at hand.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Just post the article with a quote also so it can be considered as part of Obama first things to consider in his 100 days.

I think that is important as guns is a touchy issue in every administration.

Also is a thread already on the issue.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Braking news, Is Obama attacking entrepreneurs, private lending and the private sector/

Well its proposed budget sure looks like it.

Taxing the 250K and more households, taking students loans from the private sector hands, capital gains and lenders fees.

The more I am listening to what is been proposed the more I wonder about what is going on with government, is government taking over the private sector?

To be put in the hands of the few? still in the private sector, because I alwys said that in our government the entities behind it are actually private banks.

I wonder, I think is a conspiracy in the making in our nation and it has nothing to do with the people behind it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

No... I don't think he is attacking them per say but considering the amount of irresponsible behavior on their part... if the government didn't step in and say enough is enough then they would be falling down on the job.

My only objection to this approach is the continued propping up of failing banks which as far as I can see is a continued drag on the economy. Let them fail then clean up the mess and do your best to make sure it doesn't happen again is what I say.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

And that is what worries me the most, The federal bank is a private entity then why the government is now going after the "private sector" but at the same time is bailing out with tax payer money the "few big banks" why no do a sweeping and let everybody that did bad deals fail'

Now Obama is proposing to divided the AIG into three different entities that will be under the federal government.

What I see is a long line of private entities going under the domination of the federal Government aka federal Reserve/Treasury now.

So every time this "entities" start losing money it will be easier for the "Federal government" to bail them out whit tax payer.

Then when this entities starts to make money who is going to reap the benefits?

The Private owner "entities" behind the "entities" that govern our Federal government.

Is not going to be us the regular tax payer that is for sure.

I smell a rat Grover.

And now even the Market analyst are starting to talk and become very vocal about it.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
While I think it would be an act of last resort the nationalization of banks is not such a bad thing... many capitalist democracies have done it... Britain and Germany come immediately to mind.

After all consider this if greed and the demand of stock holders to have ever increasing returns is at the root of all of this... then why let them remain essentially on the loose and continue down the same ruinous path? They have to be reigned in at some point or else the rest of us will continue to suffer because of the acts of a few.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by universe attracts wisdom

Can the Zionist anti Jewish tripe... it is not welcome on this thread... no racism is. If you have nothing positive to contribute then don't bother.

Excuse me sir? what is your problem.

And what are you accusing me of, being racist. Your not in any place to tell me what to do, nor is your accusation correct of me. There was nothing racist in what I said, so please learn to read properly.

Calling me a racist is false remark.Just incase you missed that.

I have a point to offer to this thread. If zionism plays aoart in the point. I will say so. End of dicussion

Otherwise ignore me, I'm happy with that.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

. If you have nothing positive to contribute then don't bother.

Well I like to be rational and in touch with reality. Not everything about politics is positive.

Just to remind you of that.

Ok

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Obama Presidency Watch/post election & first 100 days

change.gov

The Agenda

President-elect Obama and Vice President-elect Biden have developed innovative approaches to challenge the status quo in Washington and to bring about the kind of change America needs.

The Obama Administration has a comprehensive and detailed policy agenda. Among many important domestic and foreign policy objectives, priorities of the Obama Administration include: a plan to revive the economy; provide affordable, accessible health care to all; strengthen our public education and social security systems; define a clear path to energy independence and tackle climate change; end the war in Iraq responsibly and finish our mission in Afghanistan; work with our allies to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon.

* Civil Rights
* Defense
* Disabilities
* Economy
* Education
* Energy and Environment
* Ethics
* Family
* Fiscal
* Foreign Policy
* Health Care
* Homeland Security

* Immigration
* Iraq
* Poverty
* Rural
* Seniors and Social Security
* Service
* Taxes
* Technology
* Urban Policy
* Veterans
* Women
* Additional Issues

(visit the link for the full news article)

Do you think Stimulus Package will work? I don't think so. Because the over all impact is much less of what we need. Out of $787B package, around $290B comes in the form of tax cuts, $100B business tax cuts and etch. All of which goes to the top 10% of the income distribution. It is really nothing in the package.

$4M foreclosures fillings, $3M bankruptcy, and another $3M foreclosures this year. This is what dragging down the net worth of the economy. Don't you say that nationalization of bank will help. Well, it kind of political campaign, as we all know the congress and the president receive around $1.5B from the banks. I think Obama is going down very similar path to the Bush administration. Buying all the assets of America to take control of the institution is a kind of retirement security. I really disappointed with the 1st month of Obama administration.

I guess keep on aiming to those having unpaid taxes like Scott Murphy will help. Scott Murphy is around 10% or the total unpaid taxes.

Scott Murphy for Congress Tax Liens

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

First off I have no problem with you posting in this thread but for your own benefit do some elementary research . My understanding is that Zionist was someone who supported what became known as the state of Israel . Truman was a Zionist because he wanted to appeal to the Jewish vote . Although Marshall never publicly opposed the Truman admin policy he wasn't a Zionist. Outside of the ME region the passage of time has dimmed this issue .

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by universe attracts wisdom
I guess the zionists are really panicking now.
People are realising Obama was a toal stint to the whole deception in the last 8 years. A total puppet.

It's is so embarresing at this stage. Obama is alrteading appearing like a lost child obviosuly taking the orders from his master pupeeteers.

Honestly it's just to sore for my brain to watch America fallling for another zionist pupper .

Generally speaking xpert is correct... at the same time using the phrase zionist is often a mask for the word Jewish... if I read your post correctly and I think I do... your use of the word zionist and zionist puppet is suggesting that zionists aka Jews are in control... and that my friend is the same sort of tripe the NAZI's used.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by grover]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I guess the zionists are really panicking now.
People are realising Obama was a toal stint to the whole deception in the last 8 years. A total puppet.

It's is so embarresing at this stage. Obama is alrteading appearing like a lost child obviosuly taking the orders from his master pupeeteers.

Honestly it's just to sore for my brain to watch America fallling for another zionist pupper .

Generally speaking xpert is correct... at the same time using the phrase zionist is often a mask for the word Jewish... if I read your post correctly and I think I do... your use of the word zionist and zionist puppet is suggesting that zionists aka Jews are in control... and that my friend is the same sort of tripe the NAZI's used.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by grover]

First of all, get over it. Let's be adults. I don't live in America and I don't live your reality. I won't choose my words to suit T.V, you, or Bush or Obama. I live in the real world, where real things happen and where people say real things. I'm not here to offend anyone and I'm not here to touch your sensitivty. So please lay it off groover. I'd rather talk on this topic like adults and lets be real here.

I'm not a child, and I won't follow a child way of jumping and skipping words that might touch your sensitivity, I won't be corrected or be repremanded by you on you way of thinking of what's appropriate or not appropriate, I won't feel guilty just because it touches your personal off buttons. Even the wording and pettyness of yourpost is just pointless. This is the very reason all of America needs to snap out of this censoership and hypocrisy bull and snap back into reality and DEAL with it. It won't be long before Obama and his Zionist rulers to acutally not just censor the net but also take freedom of speech

Sorry I was not racist, don't start this bull with me. I don't care of relgion. I'm not relgious, I don't impose on anyones beliefs. Alot of zionists are not jewish and are not even religous. They just so happen to be of jewish decent that run the banks and power in America. I don't care who they are.

What would you like me to call them sweet peas??, what do you want me to call the zionists?.

I would prefer to call them by their real names, if you can name these ruling elite, then please do, it would be great so you won't have to put this off topic again.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by universe attracts wisdom]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11

First off I have no problem with you posting in this thread but for your own benefit do some elementary research . My understanding is that Zionist was someone who supported what became known as the state of Israel . Truman was a Zionist because he wanted to appeal to the Jewish vote . Although Marshall never publicly opposed the Truman admin policy he wasn't a Zionist. Outside of the ME region the passage of time has dimmed this issue .

So what's your problem?

I say zionists, as the jewish bankers and jewish Elite that are in America. They rule your country.

I don't care what they are. I call them zionists, because they support wars in the ME and want Israel to have complete control over the ME. They have alot of power in America. HOw and why?

America is pro israel. If Israel blew half the world, America will stand by it. Why?

Because it's the zionist elite that actually control America. It's they who get your people to fight thier wars. As always. If you look at the American coat of arms. You will see the Jewsih star on it. Your country is run by a group of people who are not religious, they were orignally jewish decent. They are not the only group runnin America. But they are by far the most prominent and powerful. You can see that by the nature of American politics and policy.

I'm not here to dance around the bush for all of you and sing a sweet story. I know in America people are more sensitive and they just don't like to hear the truth. I'm not a talking T.V. I'm here to express my opinions and my beliefs.

I'm an Adult. I'm not a lapdog.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

So what's your problem?

I have no problem with you . Stop trying to hijack this thread with your agenda.

I say zionists, as the jewish bankers and jewish Elite that are in America. They rule your country.

First of all I'm not an American . Second of all the notion that a bunch of Jewish elite control New Zealand is beyond absurd . The Search Function is your friend as the topic as been done to death .

I don't care what they are. I call them zionists, because they support wars in the ME and want Israel to have complete control over the ME.

Well if you don't care for factual accuracy that is your business but don't expect anyone else to put up with your spew .

They have alot of power in America. HOw and why?

The scary mixture of religion and Foreign Policy and the power of a special interest group .

America is pro israel. If Israel blew half the world, America will stand by it. Why?

Now you are getting carried away .

[edit on 28-2-2009 by xpert11]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So what's your problem?

I have no problem with you . Stop trying to hijack this thread with your agenda.
Well I have never met you on this thread, or anywhere on ATS, nor did I speak directly too you, nor did I come to meet you on this thread.

I'm not trying to focus the attention on me, YOU focused YOUR attention TOWARDS ME.

First of all I'm not an American . Second of all the notion that a bunch of Jewish elite control New Zealand is beyond absurd .

I don't care what you say, or what ATS says, or what any agenda says.
I've done my research. I know that the ruling families of groupings do control America. I see it all around me. I see the reactions, the behaviour, the leadership agenda, the deception, the manipulation. I've studied humani history and how power has brought humanity through the height of rome to the destruciton of it. There are rulling powers. Deal with it.

Well if you don't care for factual accuracy that is your business but don't expect anyone else to put up with your spew .
Nothing of what I said was spew, unless of course you can prove to me and everyone on this thread that I'm indeed wrong

Now you are getting carried away .

No I'm not if zionists are running America then they will be giving Israel more nucs for xmas, leading up to 2 year spewing war propangda that has been going on within AMERICA. Geee why America, Why would The American elite want to spread fear and propaganda on Israels enemies.

Geee that's strange. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Clinton I' love Isreal
Bush I love Israel
Sarah ;palin I love Isreal
Obama I love Israel.

An elephant would know that the jewish run America. I don't really care that they do. All I'm saying is they should behave themselves and stop thinking they are god gifted. It was the greatest deception ever created, and that was put in the bible.

I don't care what you think of my opinions. Because it's not racists and its not inaccurate. You know if you were to say the IRA, are terrorists does that mean your insulting me, because thay are catholics. Of course I wouldn't deem myself that cynical and redicoulous. So knock of the poor me and the poor racism nonsense.

Zionism is real. Get with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You are a newish member so I am willing to cut some slack . Your argument is contradictory first you claim that the Zionists are panicking and in the same post you claimed that Obama is there puppet . You directly quoted one of my posts and I replied that is fairly standard stuff on ATS and other boards . You may find the Middle East Issues Forum to be of interest or one of the existing topics that the search function turned up . This is going to be my last post on the matter in this thread .

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You are a newish member so I am willing to cut some slack . Your argument is contradictory first you claim that the Zionists are panicking and in the same post you claimed that Obama is there puppet . You directly quoted one of my posts and I replied that is fairly standard stuff on ATS and other boards . You may find the Middle East Issues Forum to be of interest or one of the existing topics that the search function turned up . This is going to be my last post on the matter in this thread .

My post isn't contradictory. People do panick, who said zionists are immune to it? Leaders do panick. Nothing extraordinary

Unless you can tell us all, why it's contradictory?

God what are you on about? Yes Obama is a puppet. How do I know, because I know how the system works. I know how the media control American politics. I know the reverse pyschology and role Obama played on GWB departure. I know the reason why a black president was selected. I have even seen the new networks who are rivals working togehter to decept the American people in who to vote for in the election. I can see the agendas behinds the speechs. I can see the agendas at work. I can see that Obama doesn't give a hoot about Israel, but his job and positiion, means he has too
It's too obvious for me who and what is playing the game here.

I sometimes, think I just couldnt be bothered with people like you. You will never see this, as your not intune or aware. Mark my words. You will spend the rest of your life, livning in this fantasy that the world is exactly how it is, by the way the leaders of the world tell you.

I don't need to read ME history on here. I know enough of it, if not alot more than you. I actually speak to people from the ME, who can give me plenty of information on the ME.

Thank you xpert, I didn't need to give this much time in explaining trivial nonsense to you. I can say zionism if I like. I don't need to be told like a child how to say things. When I know what I'm speaking in a normal manner

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT ZIONISTS AND IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU SO STOP TRYING TO HIJACK IT... IF NOT THEN PLEASE LEAVE.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by grover]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Obama presidency before the 100 days will prove to those that didn't like him as president that he will be one of those that will expand the role of government beyond words.

Obama administration seeks congressional approval for a budget of $3.55 trillion for the fiscal year beginning in October. President Barack Obama has already signed into a law a $787 billion economic stimulus package of tax cuts and government spending.

www.economyincrisis.org...

Is Americas government becoming to big for the people to support?

I thing so.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I haven't had much to say on this thread because my thoughts have been on the home front where the budget deficit is equal to one or two grand per person and and the idea of building a a cycle lane that goes the length of the country to create jobs , rather then fix existing infrastructure problems . Anyway Obama should make away hay while the Sun Shines . Clearly the Republican Party is in disarray like many party's are when they are out of government for the first time in a long time .

Rush has been the spiritual head of the Republican Party for a while now . Just look how he led the charge to frag McCain campaign last year .

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join