It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 911-Truther Charged with Murdering his Father

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This story is so upsetting:

Doctor's son tells police: "I killed my own father in front of my mother."

The son of a prominent Colorado Springs doctor, who's accused of stabbing his father to death, is under suicide watch. Dr. Edward Fitzgerald was killed in his own home early Thursday morning, and now more disturbing details about this shocking crime are coming to light.

source

Inside the mind of a man accused of killing his father

"We're all in shock, those of us who know him are in complete shock that this could've happened," said Fran Sure, who knows Sean Fitzgerald through Colorado 9/11 Visibility. Fitzgerald was active in the group, which believes the government's not telling the truth about what happened on 9/11.

source

It appears he was one paranoid individual.

Sean Fitzgerald Colorado 9-11 - seriously injured -Thailand

He told me that in Mae Sot - where he was located in the north of Thailand - he had for some time been under very obvious surveillance by the Thai authorities - and was in fear of his life because of his political activities. He thought that he had been set-up in Thailand.

source

You have to feel for his family.

Edited for "Truther"

[edit on 28-11-2008 by CameronFox]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Its a lie!!!!!! I would never do such a thing.. On second thoughts he did drink my last beer saturday night

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
yeah but....
what does him being a "truther" have anything to do with the murder?
This could have been titled "Catholic Fantasy Football fan, charged with Patricide"

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

If you look into his recent past, you will see that he turned into quite a disturbed individual. He was very active in 911 Truth.

Sean has been outspoken in Thailand about 9/11 information that contradicts the official story. Lately, he has clearly noticed that he was being followed by people he thinks are Thai military intelligence. This morning as he was riding his bicycle, Sean was chased by at least two suspicious, official looking vehicles and in the process of trying to elude them, was hit head-on by a truck. He thinks that this incident was not accidental.

He is now being treated in the Mae Sot Hospital with a spinal injury. He is rational and thinking clearly. He thinks that at any moment, he could be arrested, as military intelligence personnel have been entering his room, observing him, and then leaving. This happened once during this interview.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I suspect there is far more to this story than the surface details show. I wonder about mind control techniques, drugs, and other manipulation that might have been used to cause him to "shut himself up..."

Pure speculation on my part, yes, but the whole affair just has that taint to my senses.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I know who this guy is. I think his father called about him on the Alex Jones Show a while ago, about 2-3 weeks to say he was followed in Thailand or something like that. And to ask for help from Alex...

Weird.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well, if he believed 9/11 was an inside job then those guys following him must have been with the mental health authority waiting for him to completely crack up so they could take him to treatment. It is sad what deranged individuals can do when not drugged properly.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
obvioulsy...and I mean obvioulsy....this kid has lost touch with reality and the only reason the "truther" thing came up is because it gives a concrete example of his state of mind (it doesn't matter if "truthers" have a point or not) it only matters that dude thought it "mattered" to other people about what he believed.
delusional paranoia....happens all the time. but to make this an issue over "Truther" stuff or not is misleading and erronous. ie; the kid didn't have any Mel Gibson type inside knowledge to anything that would even peak the interest of any offical consideration.
So...."crazy kid kills dad" should be the title of the thread but then again it wouldn't be a "9/11 conspicacy" would it? thus, my protest of the appropriateness of this topic under this heading.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
just goes to show what happens to people who blab their mouth off about things they DON'T KNOW THE COMPLETE PICTURE ABOUT.. and make assumptions about things they probably don't have the ability to grasp fully.

-

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I suspect there is far more to this story than the surface details show. I wonder about mind control techniques, drugs, and other manipulation that might have been used to cause him to "shut himself up..."

Pure speculation on my part, yes, but the whole affair just has that taint to my senses.

So, he was shut up by killing someone? Wouldn't it make sense for him to "kill himself?"

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You are not a doctor so stop examining everyone!

This thread is nothing more than a truth “bashing” thread it need to be shut down!
Just because one person did something awful by murdering his father, and was a 911 truthers, it dose not make everyone who dose not believe in the Government *lies* a murder.

If you look into his recent past, you will see that he turned into quite a disturbed individual. He was very active in 911 Truth.

So! That is one indivual, what is your point?

you will see that he turned into quite a disturbed individual. He was very active in 911 Truth.

People wake up! The OP is trying to say “all” 911 truthers are unstable.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
uh, my dear cashlink...here I was trying to make the point that his being a "truther" and murdering his dad were not linked but that he was just paranoid that the "PTB" were after him about it, clearly supporting his lunacy......Your response, well, appeared to me to be over the top too.
I don't believe for one second the offical position of 9/11 but I never for a second took offense to the OP's position other than it just has nothing to do with the "truther" movement or because the guy belonged to some group....but the fact that he thought he was so "important" that the "men in black" were "out to get him".....that is where dude is crazy. Don't need a phd. for that one.
Don't make me look like a fool by "reacting" so "irrationaly" to the op's thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

You are not a doctor so stop examining everyone!

It does not take a doctor to draw such an obvious conclusion. I am not examining anyone.

This thread is nothing more than a truth “bashing” thread it need to be shut down!

This 36 year old man was in fact a very active member of the 911 truth movement in Colorado. This is relevant to the 911 threads here at ATS. I didn't realize you were responsible for what threads should and should not exist here at ATS.

Just because one person did something awful by murdering his father, and was a 911 truthers, it dose not make everyone who dose not believe in the Government *lies* a murder.

Never in my OP did I state that "everyone is a murder"[sic]

So! That is one indivual, what is your point?

That a disturbed individual, who was an active member of 911 truth was charged with stabbing his father to death while his mother watched.

People wake up! The OP is trying to say “all” 911 truthers are unstable.

I ask that you refrain from telling anyone what I am "trying to say." Most people that post here are capable of reading and drawing their own conlusions. Although, after this, I may have to re-think that.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Please forgive me, I didn’t read your post I had only read Cameronfox OP which enrage me to begin with, because I saw he was up to his old tricks again.

If you are familiar with most 911 posters You will understand my passion.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I ask that you refrain from telling anyone what I am "trying to say." Most people that post here are capable of reading and drawing their own conlusions. Although, after this, I may have to re-think that.

Please! You of all people need to practice what “you” preach!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It does not take a doctor to draw such an obvious conclusion. I am not examining anyone.

Look like you are to me!

[edit on 11/28/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Please! You of all people need to practice what “you” preach!

Kind Sir,

Can you please explain what I am preaching? I posted a relevant news story that has to do with an alleged crime that was committed by a 911 truther.

If it bothers your, you are not compelled to read it.

Thank you,

Cam

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Look like you are to me!

be careful with personal attacks Mr. Link. I have not offended you in any way, shape, or form. I ask that you offer me some much deserved respect.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
OK before this gets too out of control..

The topic is this: "A 911-Truther Charged with Murdering his Father "

If you have a comment about the topic, please post it.

If you have a comment about a poster, keep it to yourself please

Semper

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Well I'm still waiting for the actual angle here. The OP's choise of headline clearly shows an ambition to lend the perpetrators alleged activity in said organisation a certain amount of importance in this case. Something that the source of the story didn't do.

I'm also curious as to your claim that this individual was paranoid? Looking at your source it would appear that his fears may very well have been justified. Unless there is some other information you'd like to share, supporting your assumption in this matter?

Or - as Res Ipsa so eloquently put it - you may just as well change the title to "Catholic Fantasy Football fan, charged with Patricide".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join