It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 911-Truther Charged with Murdering his Father

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
...hey thanks Durden.
I was just going to say that I didn't know there was a history between a couple of you. I didn't know. But I stand by what i said before...actually Durden says it better. "What is the angle to this story?"
Actually I will go one step further......are you saying, (OP) that there is any relationship between being a "truther" and this murder?
I should have asked this simple question right from the beginning.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

It was news. That's all. You can take what you want from it.

A very active truther slaughtered his father. It made the news, I am just posting it.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
well I would suck as a law student if I couldn't read between
the lines.
I apologize Cashlink, for jumping on you.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

No apology needed, and thank you for understanding. I should have made my self clear to begin with, my bad.
I totally agree the title of this thread should be change to something more fitting. Like you mention

crazy kid kills dad

I do find that this is more appropriate. This really has nothing to do with 911.
I just do not understand why 911 have to be compared to this boy crime; however, you are right they do not have anything to do with each other. It is so funny the OP release the official story twice and there is nothing pertaining to 9/11. www.koaa.com...

The other source comes from some strange message board.
www.jackbloodforum.com...

I guess we will have to wait for an update to know why this man killed his father.

[edit on 11/29/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Headline:

All 911 truthers are murderous, paranoid, deranged psychos!

I think the intent is clear here. Internet follow-up on a psy-op.

IMO the perp was either a mind control victim or very elaborately set up. Of course it could all be just coincidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

just goes to show what happens to people who blab their mouth off about things they DON'T KNOW THE COMPLETE PICTURE ABOUT.. and make assumptions about things they probably don't have the ability to grasp fully.

-

Isn't that what we do all the time here? I mean, look at this thread for a perfect example. We know nothing about him and yet, because he's a "truther", he's imbalanced. Because he claims to be followed, he is nuts. What if he is being followed? What if he sees patterns that others aren't yet - and may never be - aware of?

What about those two government employees who were recently gunned down in two separate incidents? Were they paranoid? Probably. I would be too.

You don't know. Get off your high horse. Give people the benefit of the doubt. If he is mentally unhealthy, a lot of compassion is due. If he's right though, a lot of compassion and a lot of apologies are due. In all other cases, your compassion is due. You are in no position to judge, lest you be next in the hot seat.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
... if someone is called '9-11 truther' the only thing that comes to my mind is that a person who believes in official story is:

9-11 lier

and the name 'truther' in this case is nicely (mis)used by corrupted media to mold negative public opinion for justified, ever growing 9-11 truth movement

disgusting

[edit on 29-11-2008 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

If you look into his recent past, you will see that he turned into quite a disturbed individual. He was very active in 911 Truth.

what an awful tragedy. Sadly being a 'truther' can be a symptom of a wider tendancy towards genuine paranoia.

Sad, sad, sad.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The whole tone of this thread put forth by the OP, is IMO, geared towards making 911 Truthers seem mentally unstable or mentally inadequate. Whereas, I think it is the other way around.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I suspect there is far more to this story than the surface details show. I wonder about mind control techniques, drugs, and other manipulation that might have been used to cause him to "shut himself up..."

Pure speculation on my part, yes, but the whole affair just has that taint to my senses.

So, he was shut up by killing someone? Wouldn't it make sense for him to "kill himself?"

No... Not necessarily. If he was useful for some purpose, yet they wanted him publicly discredited for some reason... I'm not saying this is true, mind you, but it IS a possibility.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join